At HomeShield Pest Control, our top priority is keeping your Rolling Hills home and/or business free from pest infestations. One of the ways we do this is through rodent control.
In the Rolling Hills area, rodents are common. More rural areas often deal with underground rodents (such as gophers, moles, and voles) and all areas must watch for mice and rats. The best way to keep these critters out of your home is to ensure the home has been prepared with rodent and rat exclusion techniques that keep these pests out. If you are dealing with an infestation of rats, mice, or other rodents, then setting traps will be an important part of eliminating the rodents.
Luckily, HomeShield can help! We are experts in rodent pest control in Rolling Hills and will help exterminate and control the rodents on your Rolling Hills property. Call us today and we’ll come help get rid of the mice, rats, gophers, moles, voles, and any other critters or pests you are dealing with.
Other services we provide in Rolling Hills
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide multiple services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
- Ant removal / control
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Bed bug extermination Rolling Hills
- Bird control
- Cockroach extermination / control
- Lawn care treatment and fertilizing services
- Pest control Rolling Hills
- Rodent exclusion & proofing Rolling Hills
- Rodent control Rolling Hills / removal (rats & mice; also gophers, moles, & voles)
- Spider control (black widow, brown recluse, etc.)
- Termite inspections Rolling Hills
- Termite control Rolling Hills
- Wasp removal
- Weed control
- Wildlife trapping Rolling Hills
Call us today to get started!
Rodent Control: Rolling Hills Neighborhoods and Zip Codes we Service
We service the following zip code in Rolling Hills: 90274.
We also service all of the neighborhoods and areas in Rolling Hills, including the areas near and around: Southfield Dr, Crest Road E, Eastfield Dr, Chuckwagon Road, Crest Road W, Buggy Whip Dr, Johns Canyon Road, Storm Hill Park, Lower Blackwater Canyon Road, Saddleback Road, Portuguese Bend Road.