At HomeShield Pest Control, our top priotity is keeping your Ladera Ranch home and/or business free from pest infestations. One of the ways we do this is through rodent control.
In the Ladera Ranch area, rodents are common. More rural areas often deal with underground rodents (such as gophers, moles, and voles) and all areas must watch for mice and rats. The best way to keep these critters out of your home is to ensure the home has been prepared with rodent and rat exclusion techniques that keep these pests out. If you are dealing with an infestation of rats, mice, or other rodents, then setting traps will be an important part of eliminating the rodents.
Luckily, HomeShield can help! We are experts in rodent pest control in Ladera Ranch and will help exterminate and control the rodents on your Ladera Ranch property. Call us today and we’ll come help get rid of the mice, rats, gophers, moles, voles, and any other critters or pests you are dealing with.
Other services we provide in Ladera Ranch
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide multiple services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
- Ant removal / control
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Attic cleaning services Ladera Ranch
- Bed bug extermination Ladera Ranch
- Bird control
- Cockroach extermination / control
- Lawn care treatment and fertilizing services
- Pest control Ladera Ranch
- Rodent exclusion & proofing Ladera Ranch
- Rodent control Ladera Ranch / removal (rats & mice; also gophers, moles, & voles)
- Spider control (black widow, brown recluse, etc.)
- Termite inspections Ladera Ranch
- Termite control Ladera Ranch
- Wasp removal
- Weed control
- Wildlife trapping Ladera Ranch
Call now to get started today!
Rodent Control: Ladera Ranch Neighborhoods and Zip Codes we Service
We service the following zip code in Ladera Ranch: 92694.
We also service all of the neighborhoods and areas in Ladera Ranch, including the areas near and around: Antonio Parkway, Benjamin Drive, Chaparral Elementary School, Crown Valley Park, Crown Valley Parkway, Dorrance, Founders Park, Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Narrow Canyon, O’Neill Drive, Oso Grande Elementary School, Poets Park, Roanoke Drive, Sienna Parkway, Sklar Street, Windmill Avenue.