At HomeShield Pest Control, our top priotity is keeping your Laguna Beach home and/or business free from pest infestations. One of the ways we do this is through rodent control.
In the Laguna Beach area, rodents are common. More rural areas often deal with underground rodents (such as gophers, moles, and voles) and all areas must watch for mice and rats. The best way to keep these critters out of your home is to ensure the home has been prepared with rodent and rat exclusion techniques that keep these pests out. If you are dealing with an infestation of rats, mice, or other rodents, then setting traps will be an important part of eliminating the rodents.
Luckily, HomeShield can help! We are experts in rodent pest control in Laguna Beach and will help exterminate and control the rodents on your Laguna Beach property. Call us today and we’ll come help get rid of the mice, rats, gophers, moles, voles, and any other critters or pests you are dealing with.
Other services we provide in Laguna Beach
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide multiple services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
- Ant removal / control
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Attic cleaning services Laguna Beach
- Bed bug extermination Laguna Beach
- Bird control
- Cockroach extermination / control
- Lawn care treatment and fertilizing services
- Pest control Laguna Beach
- Rodent exclusion & proofing in Laguna Beach
- Rodent control Laguna Beach / removal (rats & mice; also gophers, moles, & voles)
- Spider control (black widow, brown recluse, etc.)
- Termite inspections Laguna Beach
- Termite control Laguna Beach
- Wasp removal
- Weed control
- Wildlife trapping Laguna Beach
Call us to get started today!
Rodent Control: Laguna Beach Neighborhoods and Zip Codes we Service
We service the following zip code in Laguna Beach: 92651, 92652.
We also service all of the neighborhoods and areas in Laguna Beach, including the areas near and around: Aliso and Wood Park, Aliso Beach County Park, Alta Laguna Park, Bluebird Canyon Drive, Bluebird Park, Boat Canyon Shopping Center, Coast Highway, Crescent Bay Point Park, Crystal Cove State Park, Emerald Bay, Guyer Field, Highway 1, Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna College of Art and Design, Lang Park, Mission Hospital Laguna Beach, Moulton Meadows Park, Mussel Cove, Nita Carman Park, Park Avenue, Ruby Street Park, Swanson Park, Temple Hills Drive, Top of the World Elementary School, Top of the World Retreat.