Learn How HomeShield Is Protecting Customers from Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We appreciate the trust and confidence our customers place in HomeShield to provide the safest and highest quality pest control services. As always, the safety and quality of life for our customers, employees and communities is our top priority. HomeShield is closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and we are taking precautions to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our customers, employees and communities to flatten the curve.
HomeShield Has Implemented Safe Coronavirus (COVID-19) Protection Practices, Effective Immediately
- In order to limit the potential spread of the virus, we will follow all health officials and State and Federal government rules and make sure we abide by the social distancing mandates of no closer than 6 feet.
- Our service professionals will wear gloves, shoe protectors, and face masks for every in-home visit.
- Every service professional will have sanitizing gear for their truck, equipment, and for themselves to use between each visit.
Links To Help Keep You Safe
- State of California: Stay At Home
- Center for Disease Control: COVID-19 Information
- World Health Organization: COVID-19 Pandemic
- LA County COVID-19 Information
- Orange County COVID-19 Information
- Sacramento County COVID-19 Information
- Placer County COVID-19 Information
- El Dorado County COVID-19 Information