Just like a home, your San Diego County business is susceptible to a variety of different pests – including bed bugs, cockroaches, rodents, and much more. But what is commercial pest control? And do you need commercial pest control services?
Here's what San Diego County business owners should know about what commercial pest control includes, how to tell if you need professional pest control, whether pest control in San Diego County is worth it, and how you can keep pests out of your business with pest control in San Diego County.
What Does Commercial Pest Control Entail?
- Ongoing service: Whether you schedule an initial visit because you're dealing with a pest or want to stay ahead of pest problems, we offer ongoing services. After that initial treatment, our professionals will return for follow-up visits to check for additional pest issues and provide more treatment if needed.
- You'll get a thorough inspection every single time: Your commercial building will get a thorough inspection during that first visit and the follow-up ones.
- Complete satisfaction guarantee: All of our commercial services come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
The businesses that we serve include:
- Car dealerships
- Daycare centers
- Hospitality facilities
- Medical and dental offices
- Office buildings
- Retail stores
If your type of commercial building is not listed above, and you'd like to know if we can provide service, you can contact us anytime.
How To Tell If You Need Professional Pest Control
Some of the most obvious signs that your commercial building needs a professional pest control inspection immediately include:
- You or your employees are hearing odd sounds or smelling unpleasant odors without any visible explanation.
- There are droppings around your commercial building, in cabinets, break rooms, or other areas with food storage.
- You or your employees spot a pest in the building, like a cockroach, rodent, or bed bug, which often signals more pests hiding nearby.
- You have other reasons to believe there's a pest infestation, such as an employee reporting a bed bug infestation in their own home.
While you can treat pests on a case-by-case basis, you don't need an existing infestation to work with pest control. In fact, using ongoing pest control services can ensure you stay ahead of pest control problems before they ever start or begin causing trouble for your business.
Is Professional Pest Control In San Diego County Worth It?
Yes, professional pest control is worth it for San Diego County business owners. All pest infestations can be dangerous and troublesome, but having pests in your San Diego County business is especially risky. Not only can pests like cockroaches or rodents put your employees or customers at risk of catching diseases or being exposed to bacteria, but they can also ruin your reputation.
In the age of the internet and social media, it only takes one bad review to spoil your reputation and keep future customers away. If a customer sees a cockroach in your business and writes about it online, people may think your company is unsanitary or roach-infested – even if you deal with the problem quickly.
It works the same way for warehouses and factories. If a pantry pest or bug gets into a product that a customer receives and they talk about it, others may be hesitant about purchasing your products in the future.
Cockroaches or bed bugs can cause allergy flare-ups or trigger asthma symptoms in offices or companies where employees work. This can be a health concern and bring productivity to a screeching halt. Business owners already have high stakes when dealing with pests in their commercial buildings, and messing around with DIY treatments or home remedies will often do more harm than good.
How To Keep Pests Out Of Your San Diego County Business For Good
When it comes to keeping pests out of your San Diego County business, there's only one effective solution: commercial pest control services from HomeShield Pest Control. Whether you work in an office, medical facility, or warehouse, we can develop an individualized treatment plan to keep pests out of your building permanently.
Don't wait any longer if you suspect your commercial building already has a pest issue or want to stay ahead of these critters. Contact us today at HomeShield Pest Control to learn more about our services.