At HomeShield Pest Control, our top priotity is keeping your Corona Del Mar home and/or business free from pest infestations. One of the ways we do this is through rodent control.
In the Corona Del Mar area, rodents are common. More rural areas often deal with underground rodents (such as gophers, moles, and voles) and all areas must watch for mice and rats. The best way to keep these critters out of your home is to ensure the home has been prepared with rodent and rat exclusion techniques that keep these pests out. If you are dealing with an infestation of rats, mice, or other rodents, then setting traps will be an important part of eliminating the rodents.
Luckily, HomeShield can help! We are experts in rodent pest control in Corona Del Mar and will help exterminate and control the rodents on your Corona Del Mar property. Call us today and we’ll come help get rid of the mice, rats, gophers, moles, voles, and any other critters or pests you are dealing with.
Other services we provide in Corona Del Mar
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide multiple services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
- Ant removal / control
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Bed bug extermination Corona Del Mar
- Bird control
- Cockroach extermination / control
- Lawn care treatment and fertilizing services
- Pest control Corona Del Mar
- Rodent exclusion & proofing Corona Del Mar
- Rodent control Corona Del Mar / removal (rats & mice; also gophers, moles, & voles)
- Spider control (black widow, brown recluse, etc.)
- Termite inspections Corona Del Mar
- Termite control Corona Del Mar
- Wasp removal
- Weed control
- Wildlife trapping Corona Del Mar
Call now to get started today!
Rodent Control: Corona Del Mar Neighborhoods and Zip Codes we Service
We service the following zip codes in Corona Del Mar: 92625.
We also service all of the neighborhoods and areas in Corona Del Mar, including the areas near and around: Begonia Park, Balboa Yacht Club, Big Canyon Reservoir, Corona Beach, Corona Del Mar State Beach, East Coast Highway, Grant Howald Park, Jasmine View Park, Pacific Coast Highway, Pacific View Memorial Park and Mortuary, San Joaquin Hills Road, San Miguel Drive, Spyglass Hill Park.