HomeShield Pest Control for your Business
At HomeShield Pest Control, we are dedicated to using the best pest control solutions to keep your business location(s) free from bugs and pests. Your employee and customer safety and comfort is our top priority.
The advanced methods and eco-friendly products we use, along with our conscientious commitment to the environment, separate us from other pest control companies.
Our services are also backed by our 100% Service Guarantee: we guarantee 100% satisfaction for every pest control service. If pests come back between regularly scheduled visits, so do we, for free.
Types of Locations we Service
- Car dealerships
- Churches, synagogues, and temples
- Daycare centers
- Department stores
- Funeral homes
- Medical and dental offices
- Manufacturing facilities
- Professional office buildings
- Property management portfolios
- Retail stores
- Shopping centers
- Storage facilities
How It Works
The First Line of Defense: Our 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed HomeShield Service begins with an initial visit. During this initial visit, your office or work environment receives a thorough and customized treatment by one of our licensed and trained technicians. They will professionally inspect, identify, and treat all existing infestations in and around the facility(ies). They will also identify potential nesting sites, harborage areas, and entry points and provide guaranteed HomeShield protection.
Ongoing Protection: Starting the month after the initial service, your licensed technician will return for follow-up visits. During these subsequent visits, your technician will continue to inspect your work environment and adapt treatments to the changing seasons and movements of pests. When he arrives for service, the manager at the building will be notified, and a paper receipt will be left with the manager detailing the work performed. In this way, you are always kept up to date on any potential pest problems you may be having, and you are ensured guaranteed protection throughout the year during all season changes and from all of the most common pests in your area.
Following is a description of what will happen on each visit:
Your technician will:
- Sweep the eaves, overhangs, entry ways, and windows for spiders, spider webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests
- Treat the exterior foundation perimeter of your facility(ies)
- Granulate flower beds with moisture activated crystals to discourage pests from nesting in these high moisture, high vegetation areas
- Treat cracks and expansion joints in sidewalks
- Treat doorways and windows joints
- Treat around bushes and shrubs
- Treat inside on an “as needed” basis for major infestations