Professional Pest Solutions In El Dorado Hills, CA
In El Dorado Hills, there are far too many pests to go along with the natural beauty of our area. That’s why HomeShield Pest Control takes pride in protecting local homes and businesses with our El Dorado County pest control services. And we don’t just talk about it. We act on it. That’s why we offer the following benefits and more to our El Dorado Hills residential and commercial clients:
- 100% service guarantee
- Customer service with integrity
- Eco-friendly products only
- Comprehensive services
- Ongoing protection
Give us a call today to schedule an inspection or get a quote online.
Residential Pest Control In El Dorado Hills, CA
Pest problems on your El Dorado Hills property will not only threaten your home and equity but your family’s health as well.
Termites may be able to damage your home over time, but rodents, roaches, ants, and more can threaten your family’s well-being. So, do you really want to take a chance on your own pest control methods?
For the kind of protection that puts what matters most to you first, partner with a HomeShield Pest Control residential expert. Our highly-trained technicians will inspect your property thoroughly before putting together a customizable home pest control plan to keep your property pest-free, guaranteed.
Give us a call today to schedule an inspection at your earliest convenience.
Commercial Pest Control In El Dorado Hills, CA
When you own a business in El Dorado Hills, you really can’t afford to have pest problems. Not only do invasive pests destroy your inventory and put your employees at risk, but they could also make you go viral on social media in a lot of different ways that will make you regret trying to take care of pests on your own.
Instead of rolling the dice on DIY pest control methods, try partnering with a HomeShield Pest Control commercial expert. We have the industry and area experience to back up our 100% satisfaction guarantee, and we also have eco-friendly pest control products that you can be proud of. Give us a call today to schedule an inspection with one of our El Dorado Hills commercial pest control experts.
The Benefits Of Professional Rodent Control In El Dorado Hills, CA
When rodents invade your El Dorado Hills home, they will do a lot more than just create an unpleasant environment. With sharp teeth and flexible bodies, rodents will chew and squeeze their way into your home before possibly destroying your stored goods, AC ducts, electrical wiring, and more. Unfortunately, rodents can also spread dangerous bacteria throughout your home, put you at risk of incurring the rabies virus, or introduce dangerous parasites to your property.
With their intelligence, sharp teeth, flexibility, and a high rate of reproduction, rodents can be very difficult to keep out of your home and even more difficult to get rid of. Here are some of the best ways to reduce rodent attractants around your property:
- Clean regularly
- Maintain the lawn properly
- Declutter the low traffic areas of the home
- Store food and trash properly
Even though these methods can reduce your chances of a rodent infestation, there’s not much you can do about one after it occurs. That’s why partnering with a HomeShield Pest Control rodent control expert will help you create and maintain a rodent-free property.
Since our technicians will lay out rodent trapping and monitoring devices, we will take care of any trapped rodents, eliminating your risk of incurring any sort of disease by contact. Plus, like all of our services, our rodent control packages in El Dorado Hills come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and regular follow-up appointments. Give us a call today to schedule an inspection before your rodent infestation puts your home and family in further danger.
Are The Cockroaches In El Dorado Hills Dangerous?
Cockroaches are among the nastiest bugs in the pest control world, but it’s not just their slimy outer coating that should gross you out. Since cockroaches spend a large majority of their time searching through dumpsters, landfills, and sewers for sources of food, they can spread dangerous bacteria throughout your home if they find a way to get in. They will also secrete pathogens as they move about that can cause allergic reactions and even turn your walls yellow, over time.
Since roaches are nocturnal and very skittish, they only come out at night when they are sure they will not encounter a human. That’s why seeing just one or two cockroaches throughout the day or night is a pretty good sign of a much more robust problem within your walls. Unfortunately, since roaches have a hardened outer shell that is also very flexible, they can squeeze through most of the cracks and crevices throughout your home, avoiding detection and any sort of DIY prevention methods.
That’s why you should call the pros at the first sign of an infestation. Our HomeShield Pest Control residential experts can eradicate roaches by getting to the source of the problem and regularly treating your home with preventative solutions. For the eco-friendly roach control services you need at the prices you want, give us a call today.
Can Silverfish In El Dorado Hills Be Dangerous?
Though the silverfish in El Dorado Hills may look frightening, they are not considered dangerous. These pests are mere nuisances that are usually lured inside homes because of moisture accumulation. Homeowners are likely to find them in bathrooms around sinks and showers, but sometimes they end up in kitchens. Silverfish are likely to use drainage systems to enter homes, but they can also fit through small cracks in foundations.
An issue that they are, however, linked with is the destruction of personal items. Silverfish will eat away at important papers, leather items, clothing, and other possessions that are made from fabric. Homeowners should also be aware that other pests such as centipedes, earwigs, and spiders eat silverfish, so secondary infestations are common. For more information on silverfish control, call HomeShield Pest Control today.
How To Keep Ticks Out Of Your El Dorado Hills Yard
If you’re looking to keep potentially threatening ticks out of your El Dorado Hills yard, here are some helpful tips to try:
- Limit wildlife activity. Animals like skunks, squirrels, raccoons, and other wildlife are some of the most common hosts for ticks. To reduce their activity around your property, store trash bins securely, implement decoy animals, trim back trees to limit hiding spots, and fix leaky plumbing features. You may also want to turn your porch lights on at night and install motion sensor sprinklers, but avoid overwatering.
- Tend to landscaping. In order to reduce tick activity, it’s important to make sure that your yard isn't unruly. Some of the tips that help reduce wildlife will also eliminate breeding spots for ticks as well. In addition to those steps, make sure to mow the lawn frequently to maintain a short height, prune your hedges, and get rid of leaf piles.
- Treat your animals. If you have cats or dogs, consider speaking with a vet about year-round tick control options. It’s also important to inspect your pets after they’ve been outside.
- Protect yourself. Another key way that ticks get transported to yards is by individuals. If you’re going for a hike, always wear long pants and shirts and inspect yourself before returning home.
- Bring in help. The most reliable way to keep ticks out of your yard is with professional tick control in El Dorado Hills from a pest expert. These services will eliminate active ticks and protect you from future infestations.
For more information on tick control in El Dorado Hills, call HomeShield Pest Control today.
Are There Poisonous Spiders In El Dorado Hills?
While there are numerous species of nuisance spiders in the El Dorado Hills community, there are also some spiders that are considered very dangerous. The two most common species of threatening spiders are the black widow and the brown recluse. These spiders are considered a threat because of the venom that they inject into people during their bites. Neither species actively seeks human interaction, but if they perceive disturbance by a person, they are more likely to attack. The female black widow is one of the most iconic spiders because of her red hourglass stamp. People may encounter these spiders outside, in their sheds and garages, or inside the home, in places like closets. The brown recluse is one of the most skilled hunting spiders and prefers places like log piles or basements. Each spider is primarily attracted to the presence of pests, which is when homeowners start to find them inside.
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide spider control in El Dorado Hills that will protect homeowners from a wide variety of species. We incorporate thorough inspections and detailed treatments on a routine basis to create reliable protection from spiders. Our technicians eliminate spider webs, apply crevice treatments, granulate flower beds, and perform a variety of other eco-friendly services so that homeowners no longer have to fear spiders. For more information on spider prevention, call us today.
Wasp Control Solutions For El Dorado Hills Property Owners
Wasps are potentially harmful to the well-being of El Dorado Hills residents but there are a few things they can do to keep these pests away. The following tips may prove helpful:
- Plant cautiously. Sweet flowers are very enticing to wasps, so if homeowners are going to plant these items, keep them out of the immediate perimeter of a home. There are also plants like marigolds, wormwood, and geraniums, which may deter wasps.
- Host with care. When hosting outdoor gatherings, always keep dishes covered and clean up spills immediately. It’s also important to keep trash bins covered and empty them before they overflow.
- Decorate the yard. Wasps are very territorial and will not invade a property that they assume is taken. Use paper lanterns to mimic other nests.
- Ask for assistance. Professional wasp prevention in El Dorado Hills is the safest and most effective way to keep these pests away from properties. We will eliminate new and old nests and provide preventive treatments.
For more information on wasp control in El Dorado Hills, call HomeShield Pest Control today.
Specialty Services We Provide In El Dorado Hills, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide a variety of specialty pest control services, including the following options: