Professional Pest Solutions In Rescue, CA
Just a few miles away from Shingle Springs and Cameron Park, Rescue, CA is a community rooted in nature. Almost all of this city’s landmass consists of ranches, farmland, and vineyards, and has a history of producing quality food and drink for hundreds of years. As the story goes, city founder Andrew Hare was ‘rescued’ from his poverty by mining operations in the area, leading to the unique name of Rescue, CA.
Due to the area’s small size and 3,000-person community, Rescue is known to have a small-town atmosphere with closely-knit families. These people are considered to be some of the nicest folks in Central California and regarded as a rural culture in every sense of the word. This emphasis on ‘rural communities’ is underpinned by Rescue’s most common home residents, including pest species. Frequent attacks by pests such as roaches, spiders, and termites make it difficult to lead a safe, infestation-free lifestyle. With thousands of acres of wilderness, nature preserves, and farmland bordering the community, it can be particularly difficult to manage infestation activity without additional help.
Since 2009, the team at HomeShield Pest Control has been proud to rescue all Rescue property owners from dangerous wildlife and insect activity. We make prevention, protection, and mitigation simple by offering customizable plans for all clients. Register with one of our representatives today to learn more about the pest control programs we offer in El Dorado County.
Residential Pest Control In Rescue, CA
Unlike so many of our competitors here in Central California, HomeShield Pest Control doesn’t want to be the biggest; we just want to be the best. We’ve spent more than 10 years in business, with several previous decades in the industry to refine our approach to pest management at all stages of infestation.
Why do so many homeowners in Rescue trust HomeShield Pest Control for their residential management needs? Consider the following:
- We are dedicated to using only the safest and most efficient pest treatments.
- We provide longer treatment times for better pest outcomes.
- We offer customizable residential pest control plans for all our customers.
Get a free household estimate by calling HomeShield Pest Control now.
Commercial Pest Control In Rescue, CA
Your business is a huge undertaking, which is why your pest control plan should always be tailored to match. At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide ways to manage infestations in all sections of your property. We offer treatments for:
- Interior areas
- Exterior locations
- Garage spaces
- Home perimeters
Join the team at HomeShield Pest Control for commercial pest management all year round. Submit our quote form to get a free estimate as soon as possible.
Spider Prevention Tips Everyone In Rescue, CA Should Know
They may be a common sight around Rescue properties, but spiders are no more loved than any other kind of pest in the area. Professional entomologists classify most spiders as nuisance pests, meaning that they are unable to harm people, pets, or their properties. Other spiders are a different story, capable of causing painful bites and transferring deadly venom. These spider varieties rarely attack humans, but it is certainly possible.
If you have young children, pets, or spend a lot of time outside, you will want to find new ways of preventing spiders from infiltrating your space. If spiders have not yet made an appearance around your lawn, you may move forward with the following prevention steps:
- Wipe down the sides of your home, particularly the walls, ceilings, and corners. Removing spider webs now will help deter them from rebuilding in the future.
- Practice good general pest prevention, including the minimization of humidity, the proper storage of food, and the caulking and sealing of entry points.
- The presence of spiders around your home could indicate a secondary infestation. Insects like ants, beetles, and flies could be drawing spiders indoors. Invest with a prevention team like HomeShield Pest Control for a comprehensive residential inspection.
Don’t hesitate to get a handle on your spider problems this year. Reach out to the helpful folks at HomeShield Pest Control for our effective spider control services in Rescue, CA.
How To Spot Early Signs Of Termites On Your Rescue Property
Termite activity can be difficult to spot for the uninitiated. Like so many other wood-destroying insects, termites are secretive in nature, quiet while infiltrating homes, and hard to locate without proper training. To spot the early signs of termites around your Rescue property, look for the following symptoms:
- The presence of fine sawdust and frass around wooden objects.
- An uncomfortable amount of clicking, tapping or chewing coming from the walls.
- Spotting 1/4-inch holes in walls, floors, ceilings, or wooden items.
- Discovering mud tunnels growing around the darker or less disturbed parts of the house.
Get reliable termite control that matters for your Rescue, CA property. Contact HomeShield Pest Control for a free estimate of your termite control needs.
Specialty Services We Provide In Rescue, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide a variety of specialty pest control services, including the following options: