Professional Pest Management In Bell Gardens, CA
Here in Bell Gardens, CA, we get to experience nice weather pretty much all year long. Unfortunately, this also means we need to be prepared for pests throughout the year, too. If you are a home or business owner in Bell Gardens, you need to protect your property with effective pest control solutions. Here at HomeShield Pest Control, we offer both residential and commercial pest control solutions in Los Angeles County that you can count on to keep your or business safe from pests and the various threats that they pose.
Residential Pest Control In Bell Gardens, CA
Our residential pest control plan is based on the inspection and treatment of five key points around your property. These include the interior, exterior, garage, yard, and perimeter.
By regularly inspecting and treating these areas, we create a protective barrier around your property to keep pests out now and in the future. Additionally, we only use the best eco-friendly products to ensure the safety of your family and pets.
While treatments can vary depending on your current pest situation, treatments might include de-nesting and de-webbing the façade, treatment of areas with conducive conditions, baits, traps, and granules. All of our services are 100% guaranteed.
If you continue to experience pests between treatments, we will return to your home as many times as we need to at no additional cost to you. If you would like to learn more about our residential control pest services in Bell Gardens or to schedule your initial service, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Bell Gardens, CA
Pests can cause all sorts of problems when they get inside a business. They can damage inventory, harm employees, and drive customers away. If you want to keep pests from hurting your bottom line, you need effective commercial pest solutions from HomeShield Pest Control.
We begin with a thorough inspection of your property, focusing on five key areas. During this inspection, we look for signs of life, entry points, or any other conducive conditions. Once we have a solid understanding of your current pest situation, we will devise a treatment plan specific to your needs.
While treatment will vary depending on your specific needs, we only use the most effective, eco-friendly products to ensure the safety of your employees and customers. To learn more about our commercial pest control solutions, or for a free quote, contact HomeShield Pest Control today!
Four Reasons To Choose Professional Bed Bug Extermination For Your Bell Gardens Property
If you are experiencing bed bug issues on your Bell Gardens property, you might be considering taking care of the problem on your own. However, while DIY bed bug control might sound good, it rarely does the job well enough to be considered effective.
Here are four reasons why you should choose professional bed bug control from HomeShield Pest Control:
- DIY Products Don’t Always Work. Many of the OTC bed bug control products you will find either don’t work, or don’t work well enough to be considered effective.
- DIY Products Are Expensive. In addition to being inconsistent, many of the DIY products, such as heaters, can be expensive even to rent which means you aren’t saving money.
- Professionals Know Where To Look. A large part of getting rid of bed bugs is knowing where exactly to treat for them. We possess the expertise it takes to address bed bugs effectively.
- Guaranteed Service. If you continue to experience bed bugs after we have treated your property, we’ll return to address the problem at no additional cost to you.
To learn more about our Bell Gardens bed bug control services, contact us today.
Rats & The Dangers They Bring To Residents In Bell Gardens, CA
Rats are some of the most common property-invading pests we face here in Bell Gardens. Not only are these pests common, but they also pose several threats to property owners. These include:
- Disease - Rats are known to carry and spread harmful disease-causing bacteria through their saliva, feces, and urine. Diseases they can spread include salmonellosis, typhoid fever, cholera, tularemia, hantavirus, and rat-bite fever.
- Damage - Rats’ teeth grow continuously throughout their lives. As such, they need to chew on objects to prevent their teeth from overgrowing. In doing so, they can cause all sorts of damage to properties as they chew wires, pipes, drywall, furniture, and just about anything else they can.
- Other Pests - Rats are frequent carriers of pests such as fleas, mites, and ticks. Therefore, they can introduce these additional pests into your property.
If you are dealing with a rat infestation around your property, contact HomeShield Pest Control for effective rodent control solutions in Bell Gardens. Give us a call today to learn more!
Pest Control Services We Provide In Bell Gardens, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide multiple services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
- Ant control/removal in Bell Gardens, CA
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Bed bug extermination in Bell Gardens, CA
- Bird control in Bell Gardens, CA
- Cockroach control/extermination in Bell Gardens, CA
- Pest control
- Rodent exclusion and proofing in Bell Gardens, CA
- Rodent control in Bell Gardens, CA
- Spider control
- Termite control and inspections in Bell Gardens, CA
- Wasp removal
- Wildlife trapping in Bell Gardens, CA
Pests We Treat Against
HomeShield Pest Control’s eco-friendly pest control service solutions for residential and commercial customers in Bell Gardens, California specialize and guard against ants, rats, mice, spiders, black widows, earwigs, silverfish, wasps, cockroaches, bed bugs, fleas, ticks, millipedes, centipedes, and more!