Professional Pest Management In Bell Gardens, CA
Here in Bell Gardens, CA, we get to experience nice weather pretty much all year long. Unfortunately, this also means we need to be prepared for pests throughout the year, too. If you are a home or business owner in Bell Gardens, you need to protect your property with effective pest control solutions. Here at HomeShield Pest Control, we offer both residential and commercial pest control solutions in Los Angeles County that you can count on to keep your or business safe from pests and the various threats that they pose.
Residential Pest Control In Bell Gardens, CA
Our residential pest control plan is based on the inspection and treatment of five key points around your property. These include the interior, exterior, garage, yard, and perimeter.
By regularly inspecting and treating these areas, we create a protective barrier around your property to keep pests out now and in the future. Additionally, we only use the best eco-friendly products to ensure the safety of your family and pets.
While treatments can vary depending on your current pest situation, treatments might include de-nesting and de-webbing the façade, treatment of areas with conducive conditions, baits, traps, and granules. All of our services are 100% guaranteed.
If you continue to experience pests between treatments, we will return to your home as many times as we need to at no additional cost to you. If you would like to learn more about our residential control pest services in Bell Gardens or to schedule your initial service, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Bell Gardens, CA
Pests can cause all sorts of problems when they get inside a business. They can damage inventory, harm employees, and drive customers away. If you want to keep pests from hurting your bottom line, you need effective commercial pest solutions from HomeShield Pest Control.
We begin with a thorough inspection of your property, focusing on five key areas. During this inspection, we look for signs of life, entry points, or any other conducive conditions. Once we have a solid understanding of your current pest situation, we will devise a treatment plan specific to your needs.
While treatment will vary depending on your specific needs, we only use the most effective, eco-friendly products to ensure the safety of your employees and customers. To learn more about our commercial pest control solutions, or for a free quote, contact HomeShield Pest Control today!
Four Reasons To Choose Professional Bed Bug Extermination For Your Bell Gardens Property
If you are experiencing bed bug issues on your Bell Gardens property, you might be considering taking care of the problem on your own. However, while DIY bed bug control might sound good, it rarely does the job well enough to be considered effective.
Here are four reasons why you should choose professional bed bug control from HomeShield Pest Control:
- DIY Products Don’t Always Work. Many of the OTC bed bug control products you will find either don’t work, or don’t work well enough to be considered effective.
- DIY Products Are Expensive. In addition to being inconsistent, many of the DIY products, such as heaters, can be expensive even to rent which means you aren’t saving money.
- Professionals Know Where To Look. A large part of getting rid of bed bugs is knowing where exactly to treat for them. We possess the expertise it takes to address bed bugs effectively.
- Guaranteed Service. If you continue to experience bed bugs after we have treated your property, we’ll return to address the problem at no additional cost to you.
To learn more about our Bell Gardens bed bug control services, contact us today.
Rats & The Dangers They Bring To Residents In Bell Gardens, CA
Rats are some of the most common property-invading pests we face here in Bell Gardens. Not only are these pests common, but they also pose several threats to property owners. These include:
- Disease - Rats are known to carry and spread harmful disease-causing bacteria through their saliva, feces, and urine. Diseases they can spread include salmonellosis, typhoid fever, cholera, tularemia, hantavirus, and rat-bite fever.
- Damage - Rats’ teeth grow continuously throughout their lives. As such, they need to chew on objects to prevent their teeth from overgrowing. In doing so, they can cause all sorts of damage to properties as they chew wires, pipes, drywall, furniture, and just about anything else they can.
- Other Pests - Rats are frequent carriers of pests such as fleas, mites, and ticks. Therefore, they can introduce these additional pests into your property.
If you are dealing with a rat infestation around your property, contact HomeShield Pest Control for effective rodent control solutions in Bell Gardens. Give us a call today to learn more!
Pest Control Services We Provide In Bell Gardens, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide multiple services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
- Ant control/removal in Bell Gardens, CA
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Bed bug extermination in Bell Gardens, CA
- Bird control in Bell Gardens, CA
- Cockroach control/extermination in Bell Gardens, CA
- Pest control
- Rodent exclusion and proofing in Bell Gardens, CA
- Rodent control in Bell Gardens, CA
- Spider control
- Termite control and inspections in Bell Gardens, CA
- Wasp removal
- Wildlife trapping in Bell Gardens, CA
Pests We Treat Against
HomeShield Pest Control’s eco-friendly pest control service solutions for residential and commercial customers in Bell Gardens, California specialize and guard against ants, rats, mice, spiders, black widows, earwigs, silverfish, wasps, cockroaches, bed bugs, fleas, ticks, millipedes, centipedes, and more!
Ants In The Kitchen Of Bell Gardens Homes
Ants: they're the pesky insects that always seem to find their way into our homes, no matter how clean we keep them. And once they're in, it can be very difficult to get them all out. But did you know taking a few preventive measures can help keep ants out of your home in the first place?
One of the best ways to prevent ants from getting in is to keep your kitchen clean. Ants are attracted to food, which is why they're often found in kitchens. If there are crumbs or spills on your counters or floor, they're likely to come inside looking for a meal. Wipe up any spills immediately, and vacuum or sweep regularly to keep your floors clean. Keep food sealed up tightly in containers, and don't leave any food out on counters or tables.
You should also take a look at your home's exterior to see if there are any places where ants could get in. Check for cracks or gaps in your foundation, and caulk or seal them to prevent pests from getting inside. Caulk cracks in your foundation, and seal gaps around windows and doors. If you have any holes in your walls, fill them with steel wool or another material that ants can't chew through.
Taking these steps can help prevent ants from getting into your home in the first place. But if you already have an ant problem, HomeShield Pest Control can help. We offer effective ant control services in Bell Gardens that will get rid of the ants in your home and keep them from coming back.
How To Get Rid Of Pest Birds Around Your Bell Gardens Property
Most people don't think of birds as pests until they become a problem. Birds can actually be a real nuisance, especially if they're roosting on or near your property. They make a big mess and can also carry diseases that can be harmful to humans. If you're dealing with a bird problem, there are a few things you can do to get rid of them.
One of the best ways to get rid of pest birds is to use a bird net. This will physically block them from roosting on your property. You can also use bird spikes, which are sharp metal rods that make it impossible for birds to land.
If you have a lot of trees on your property, you may want to consider trimming them back. This will make it harder for birds to roost in them. You can also try using a sonic bird repellent, which is a device that emits a high-pitched noise that birds find irritating.
If you're dealing with a large number of birds, it's best to contact a professional pest control company like HomeShield Pest Control. Our bird control services in Bell Gardens are designed to effectively and safely get rid of birds from your property. We'll work with you to find the best solution for your specific problem. Contact us today to learn more or to receive a free quote.
Why DIY Cockroach Treatments In Bell Gardens Often Fail
Cockroaches are one of the most common pests in homes and businesses, and they're notoriously difficult to eliminate. These hardy pests are incredibly resilient and can adapt to almost any environment. Cockroaches are also good at hiding, so you may not even know you have a problem until it's too late.
When you spot these nasty pests in your Bell Gardens home or business, you may be tempted to try to get rid of them yourself with do-it-yourself treatments. However, these treatments often fail because they're not designed to deal with the unique challenges posed by cockroaches.
Here's why DIY cockroach treatments in Bell Gardens often fail:
- They don't target all life stages. Cockroaches go through three life stages: egg, nymph, and adult. Most DIY treatments only target adults, which means they can't fully eliminate a cockroach infestation. To do that, you need to target all life stages.
- They're not always effective. Many DIY treatments rely on chemicals that are designed to kill cockroaches. But these chemicals are not always effective, especially if they're not used correctly. Cockroaches can also build up a resistance to certain chemicals over time, making them even less effective.
- They only get rid of the cockroaches you see. When you see a cockroach, it's usually only a small indication of a bigger problem. For every cockroach you see, there are likely many more that you don't see. So even if you're able to kill the ones you see, there's no guarantee that you're getting rid of all of them.
If you're dealing with a cockroach infestation in Bell Gardens, it's best to leave the job to the Bell Gardens cockroach control professionals. At HomeShield Pest Control, we have the experience and expertise to eliminate a cockroach infestation in your home or business at its source. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be confident that your problem will be taken care of. Contact us today to get started.
Year-Round Pest Control In Bell Gardens
Here in Bell Gardens, we enjoy beautiful weather all year long. But it's not just humans who enjoy the climate here; pests do, too. That's why it's important to have year-round pest control in place to protect your home or business from these unwanted visitors.
At HomeShield Pest Control, we offer comprehensive pest control services that will keep your property free of pests all year long. We'll start with a thorough inspection to identify any current or potential problems. Then, we'll develop a customized pest control plan to address those issues. We use only the best eco-friendly products, and our services are 100% guaranteed.
One month after your initial treatment, we'll come back for a follow-up visit to make sure the pests are gone and to address any new concerns. Some pests are seasonal, and we adapt our treatments accordingly to make sure your property is protected when they're most active.
We also offer recurring pest control services, so you can be sure your home or business stays pest-free all year long. We understand the challenges posed by different pests in our area, and we'll tailor our services to meet your specific needs.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We'll be happy to discuss our residential or commercial pest control services and answer any questions you may have. Let us help you keep your property pest-free all year long.