HomeShield Pest Control – Now Serving Bradbury, California!
Hidden away in the rolling foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains, the exclusive community of Bradbury serves only the finest homes, families, and businesses. Only a few thousand people currently live in the shadow of the Angeles National Forest and enjoy a lifestyle of contemporary country living. Hundreds of horse farmers still live and work in the Bradbury area, and pursue a quiet life separate from the big city.
Bradbury, California is considered to be one of the most expensive zip codes in the United States and offers beautiful properties for buyers of every type. However, even the most affluent of neighborhoods cannot escape the basic dangers and activities of pest species. Thousands of unique pest varieties live and thrive in Bradbury, making home and business owners extremely uncomfortable. Without proper mitigation tactics, these pests may create an uninhabitable environment for people, pets, and their beloved properties.
The team behind HomeShield Pest Control is proud to offer extermination services for Bradbury residents, creating new ways to protect homeowners without jeopardizing physical safety. Our eco-friendly and safe product lineup will help you regain control over your home within a matter of days. Submit an online contact form to discuss your unique needs with one of our pest care professionals.
Residential Pest Control In Bradbury, CA
We provide the following list of services to residential homeowners in the Bradbury, CA area:
- Ant removal and control
- Systemic aphid control
- Attic cleaning services
- Bed bug extermination
- Bird control
- Cockroach extermination
- Dead animal removal
- Rodent exclusion and proofing
- Rodent control (including rats, mice, gophers, moles, and voles)
- Spider control (black widow, brown recluse, etc.)
- Termite inspections
- Termite control
- Wasp removal
- Wildlife trapping
To learn more about some of our revolutionary and eco-friendly pest control treatment options, please reach out to our service technicians as soon as possible. Someone will be ready to speak with you shortly!
Commercial Pest Control In Bradbury, CA
Pests that infest businesses are by far some of the most challenging obstacles for Bradbury industries. Not only are they often dangerous or difficult to remove, but they can be extremely distracting for business owners and their employees.
Here’s how our commercial pest control services can work for your niche:
- Our HomeShield Service begins with an initial visit. During this initial visit, your business will receive a thorough, customized treatment by one of our licensed and trained technicians.
- Our technician will professionally inspect, identify, and treat all existing infestations in and around your business. He will also identify potential nesting sites, harborage areas, and entry points in and around your structures and provide guaranteed HomeShield protection.
- A month after the initial service, your technician will return for a follow-up visit. During this and all subsequent visits, your technician will continue to inspect your property and adapt treatments to the changing California seasons and movements of pests in Bradbury. In this way, you are ensured guaranteed protection throughout the year.
Enjoy a full-bodied pest control plan built for your business only. The team at HomeShield Pest Control will be ready to establish a commercial pest control plan as soon as you are.
Termite Control: A Helpful Guide For Bradbury Residents
Termites may be some of the strongest and most formidable pests ever faced around Bradbury, CA. Below is a list of tips that will help you understand their best means of control:
- Reducing household humidity levels with a dehumidifier or desiccant bag
- Sealing exploitable cracks and gaps
- Removing all rotten wood or mulching from around the house
- Using the HomeShield termite protection program for your home or business
If you’re ready to eliminate the hassle and worry that termites can cause in your life, call the team at HomeShield Pest Control today to schedule an initial service. We are looking forward to taking your call at a time convenient to you.
How To Prevent A Cockroach Infestation In Bradbury, CA
A cockroach infestation in Bradbury can be extremely difficult. Not only are they often blamed for property destruction, food contamination, and the spread of disease, but they are almost impossible to remove from the home without additional help.
Here’s how you can help to prevent a cockroach infestation around your Bradbury home:
- Maintain proper food and trash storage both inside and outside the home.
- Seal important entry points that could be providing household access to smaller insects.
- Invest in continuous cockroach prevention with the team at HomeShield Pest Control.
Remember that cockroaches will always enter the home from the outside. With HomeShield Pest Control’s specialized treatments, your home and family will be protected from invading pests no matter what the season. Call us now to get started on an effective cockroach control plan tailored just for you.
The Trick To Spotting A Bed Bug Problem In Your Bradbury Home
While they may not grow much bigger than an apple seed, the small, oval-shaped, and reddish-brown body of a bed bug can still breed big problems for Bradbury homes.
Although you may spot live bed bugs scurrying across your sheets in the middle of the night or even find the physical remains of dead bed bugs in cracks and crevices, there are plenty of other tell-tale signs that you’ve got a bed bug problem, including:
- Discarded skin and eggshells: Before you see live bed bugs, it’s not uncommon for homeowners to spot discarded eggshells or even skin in areas where bed bugs are most active – like the crack of your mattress or near furniture.
- Blood spots on sheets and pillowcases: Since bed bugs prefer to feed at night while you sleep, it’s possible that you may roll over on these pests and crush them in the middle of the night. As a result, you may find bloodstains on sheets and pillowcases.
- Excrement stains: Along with the bloodstains from crushing bed bugs in your sleep, you can also find dark excrement stains in other places where they’re more active, including near walls, sheets, mattresses, or bedclothes.
- Musty odor: Bed bugs emit a musty odor from their scent glands. Although you may not notice this scent with a small infestation, it can become more noticeable as the infestation grows. If you’re smelling a musty odor around your home or even in specific rooms, like your bedroom, it could be from bed bugs.
If you’re spotting the signs of bed bugs listed above and think you may have an infestation on your hands, the next step is getting them out of your Bradbury home permanently with bed bug control.
How Professional Rodent Removal Helps Bradbury Homeowners
Are rodents dangerous, and what does it mean when you have an infestation in your Bradbury home? Nobody wants to share their home with rodents, but dealing with these pests is more than just frustrating or an inconvenience – it’s also a major health risk. Common rodents like brown rats, roof rats, and house mice can spread all sorts of diseases in your home, including:
- Rat-bite fever
The main way that rodents spread disease is through their waste and urine, but they can also contaminate you more directly if you eat contaminated food or if they bite or scratch you. However, rodents don’t typically lash out and they’re more likely to flee or run away than they are to try to fight you.
All types of rodents can also sometimes spread other parasites when they enter your home, like ticks and mites.
Besides health concerns, rodents can also be dangerous in other ways. Mice and rats both like to chew through all sorts of materials, including wiring, insulation, and wood. Rodent damage can sometimes lead to wiring issues, short circuits, or even fires.
Dealing with rodents can be far from easy, and even if your home is clean, you’re not completely immune to the risk of house mice or rats. Fortunately, the most effective form of rodent control in Bradbury is available through HomeShield Pest Control.
Our dedicated experts not only use eco-friendly solutions to treat your home, but our effective treatments are also friendly for pets and kids too. If you suspect you could have a mouse, rat, or other rodent infestation in your Bradbury home, don’t wait – contact us today at HomeShield Pest Control to learn more about our rodent control services and how they work.
Three Easy Tricks To Keep Problematic Wildlife Away From Your Bradbury Property
While most people generally don’t want wildlife hanging around their property, they certainly don’t want to deal with wildlife inside the home. Raccoons, squirrels, bats, and other wildlife have a reputation for getting inside attics, where they may try to reproduce and cause even more destruction. Here are some handy tips to prevent animals and wildlife from getting into your home:
- Make sure you trim back any low-hanging tree branches near your attic or home, which wildlife may use to climb on to access your attic.
- Avoid leaving windows or doors open, and replace any torn or ripped screens as soon as you notice them.
- Regularly inspect the exterior of your home for openings, holes, or other gaps that animals may use to get inside your home or attic.
- Patch any holes or openings in your roof, and install a chimney cap.
- Avoid leaving out food, water, or unsealed trash, which may attract rodents to your home.
In addition to these tips, relying on professional wildlife control near you is the best way to keep these dangerous pests out of your home.
Finding Ants And Spiders In Bradbury? You're Not Alone!
Spider and ant infestations can sometimes go hand in hand in Bradbury and there’s a reason for this. Spiders in CA may enter homes because they’re looking for something to eat – like ants. If you already have ants or a similar insect living inside your Bradbury home, your risk of dealing with really scary spiders is even higher.
So, if you’re seeing either of these pests, you’ll want to leave the removal process up to the pros at HomeShield Pest Control.
Pest Control Services We Provide In Bradbury, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide multiple services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
- Ant control/removal in Bradbury, CA
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Bed bug extermination in Bradbury, CA
- Bird control in Bradbury, CA
- Cockroach control/extermination in Bradbury, CA
- Pest control
- Rodent exclusion and proofing in Bradbury, CA
- Rodent control in Bradbury, CA
- Spider control
- Termite control and inspections in Bradbury, CA
- Wasp removal
- Wildlife trapping in Bradbury, CA
Pests We Treat Against
HomeShield Pest Control’s eco-friendly pest control service solutions for residential and commercial customers in Bradbury, California specialize and guard against ants, rats, mice, spiders, black widows, earwigs, silverfish, wasps, cockroaches, bed bugs, fleas, ticks, millipedes, centipedes, and more!