Need Pest Control In Diamond Bar, California? HomeShield Pest Control Can Help!
Close to Los Angeles, Diamond Bar, California offers a variety of life. Residents and business owners know how unique the area is and how proud the people who live here are. It is named after the “diamond goes over the bar” branding iron registered by local rancher Frederick E. Lewis. However, with any picturesque town, outside forces are working against people.
This area of California is known for its excellent, year-round weather. But because it doesn't get too cold, pests can be more of a problem. Luckily, HomeShield Pest Control is at your service for all your pest control needs, keeping you, your home, or your business protected.
HomeShield Pest Control has been operating in the area for over a decade, helping businesses and homeowners stay safe from unwanted pests. Our goal is to know not only how to get rid of pests but to do it in an eco-friendly way,
No one should have to worry about pests inside their residential or commercial property. They can cause structural damage, and worse, they can spread diseases, making people and pets sick. We are in business to create peace of mind.
If you are ready to rid your Diamond Bar property of annoying and dangerous pests, contact the professionals at HomeShield Pest Control. We are prepared to answer your call and assist with any pest problem that might be plaguing you. So call us today to get started!
Residential Pest Control In Diamond Bar, CA
Pests are dangerous, whether they make it inside your home or are living on your property. They can cause structural damage and raise serious health concerns for you, your family, and your pets. Because of this, it is best to take preventative measures and seek professional help if you do have a problem. HomeShield Pest Control knows how to handle home pest control problems so you can keep living without fear of pests.
HomeShield's Home Pest Control Services
When it comes to your home, we want to ensure that you are protected from bugs and pests. Therefore, we offer a 100% Service Guarantee with each visit and offer unlimited free maintenance calls between regular services to keep you and your family safe. Our services consist of:
- An initial visit to your home where one of our licensed and trained technicians will professionally inspect and identify an existing infestation
- A customized pest control treatment plan for your home
- Treatment of all existing infestations in and around your home
- Identification of potential nesting sites, harborage areas, and entry points in and around your home
- Provide guaranteed HomeShield protection
- A return visit a month after the initial service for reinspection of your property and adapted treatments for the changing California seasons.
- Subsequent visits as needed to keep you protected year-round
Pests enter your home from the outside, which is why HomeShield Pest Control has specialized treatments. Your home and family will be protected from invading pests when you turn to us for all your pest control needs. So, if you are ready to eliminate the hassle and worry insects and pests cause in your life, then call us today to schedule your initial service!
Commercial Pest Control In Diamond Bar, CA
Businesses need to prosper to survive, but pests can make that difficult. In addition, pests bring property damage, product damage, contamination, and health concerns for customers and employees. HomeShield Pest Control not only services residential homes, but commercial properties too. So we know what's needed to keep businesses safe!
HomeShield's Commercial Pest Control Services
When it comes to commercial properties, inspection and treatments need to be detailed. We know how important it is to work discreetly and quickly when it comes to a commercial property, which is why our trained technicians work with you to create a customized pest control plan for your business that fits your needs. Our services include:
- Inspection of interior wall joints, cracks, and crevices for pest infestation
- Creation of an interior barrier that repels pests
- Treatment of common entry points and breeding areas
- Laying of traps and bait if needed
- Inspection of the exterior for entry points, migration paths, and harborage areas
- Creation of a 3-foot barrier around the entire structure
- Sweeping the eaves, overhangs, entryways, and windows for spider webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests
- Treatment of doorway and window joints
If you are worried about pests and insects on your commercial property, you should contact us at HomeShield Pest Control. We will work with you to remove the threat of pests so your business can continue to operate smoothly. Contact us today!
Here's What Diamond Bar Homeowners Ought To Know About Cockroach Control
Cockroaches don't just infest restaurants; they can get into homes too. And once inside, they are challenging to get rid of. This is because they are fast reproducers with strong immune systems and excellent hiding skills. Store-bought sprays and baits just aren't effective for cockroaches; professional assistance is the best way to go if you are dealing with this pest.
They aren't just tricky to get rid of, but cockroaches are dangerous too. When they infest a home, cockroaches bring health hazards with them. These hazards include food contamination, bacteria and parasites, and asthma triggers. Diseases caused by cockroaches include:
- Typhoid Fever
To learn more about cockroaches in your Diamond Bar, CA home, contact the experts at HomeShield Pest Control. We are experienced and knowledgeable about these pests and will ensure that you and your family are safe from cockroaches. Call us today for more information about our cockroach control treatment options in Diamond Bar!
What Keeps Spiders Away From Properties In Diamond Bar, California?
There is nothing worse than being surprised and often scared by a random spider in your home. You might be surprised to know that you don't have to live with spiders on your property. Whether you are a home or business owner in Diamond Bar, there are ways you can keep spiders away from your property.
There are natural ways you can keep spiders from your property. These include:
- Keeping your yard clutter-free to reduce harborage areas
- Trimming grass and foliage regularly
- Keeping fire woodpiles stored
- Making sure garbage cans and compost bins are closed properly
- Planting eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary, garlic, and lemon because they help deter spiders
- Regularly sweeping eaves and crevices for webs
The best way to rid your Diamond Bar, CA property of spiders is with help from professionals. HomeShield Pest Control knows how to combat spiders, ensuring your safety. Contact us today to learn more about spiders and how to get rid of them.
Pest Control Services We Provide In Diamond Bar, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide multiple services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
Ant control/removal in Diamond Bar, CA
Aphid control, offering systemic injections
Bird control in Diamond Bar, CA
Cockroach control/extermination in Diamond Bar, CA
Wildlife trapping in Diamond Bar, CA
Pests We Treat Against
HomeShield Pest Control’s eco-friendly pest control service solutions for residential and commercial customers in Diamond Bar, California specialize and guard against ants, rats, mice, spiders, black widows, earwigs, silverfish, wasps, cockroaches, bed bugs, fleas, ticks, millipedes, centipedes, and more!
What To Do About Problematic Birds Around Your Diamond Bar Property
Pest birds are an all-too-common sight around our Diamond Bar properties. You'll often see pigeons and seagulls strutting down sidewalks in search of scraps while finches and sparrows make themselves right at home along our eaves, awnings, and rooflines.
Although it may not seem like it at first, a pest bird infestation is a very serious thing indeed. It won't be long before these birds build nests inside vents and HVAC equipment, racking up costs and spreading diseases just by establishing a presence. Bird droppings may also slick up surfaces and incur a risk of infection, a troubling consideration for commercial property owners risking consumer health and wellness.
A lasting solution for problematic birds is less complicated than you might think. With the skilled professional team at HomeShield Pest Control, you can easily control, mitigate, and prevent future infestations by installing exclusionary tools. Our professionals will be happy to place traps, spikes, and other high-tech products around strategic areas of the property, then develop a lasting solution that accommodates your needs without exceeding industry guidelines.
You're welcome to sign up for a bird control program from HomeShield Pest Control at any time. Free quotes are available to all Diamond Bar property owners.
What To Do About Bees On Your Diamond Bar Property
While nobody likes their painful stings, we all know that honey bees are crucial pollinators with a delicate position in our ecosystem. However, when these insects make their way into our garages, sheds, and attics, we may find ourselves stuck between a rock and a hard place. You don't want to hurt the bees or damage their environment, but you also don't want them to stick around your property for any amount of time.
Here is where the pros at HomeShield Pest Control come in. With decades of experience in the bee control industry, we have everything you need to protect your family and our natural world.
We roll out our services in a few basic steps:
- First, we will perform a thorough hive removal from the exterior of your property.
- If the beehive is inside your home, we will extract the colony and perform construction work as necessary to protect your property.
- Finally, we finish the job by applying eco-friendly products that prevent bees from returning to your property.
Are you interested in learning more about what HomeShield Pest Control has to offer? Inquire about our pest control for bees today by submitting an online contact form.
Five Common Misconceptions About Bed Bugs in Diamond Bar
Bed bugs are almost mythical creatures that are experiencing a renaissance around our Diamond Bar properties. Once thought to be extinct within North America, these biting pests have come back with a vengeance to attack people and their loved ones.
There are many other misconceptions about bed bugs in Diamond Bar, especially concerning how they spread, infest, and feed on their victims. Let's look at five of the most common misconceptions, then explore their realities with the help of professional advice.
- Bed bugs cannot be seen by the naked eye. Bed bugs are 1/4 of an inch in size, which is about the same size and shape as an apple seed.
- Bed bugs can spread disease. Bed bugs are not known to spread any disease, but they can cause anemia and insomnia in their victims.
- Bed bugs only infest dirty homes. Bed bugs are not picky pests and will infest any home with an available human host.
- Bed bugs go away on their own. Bed bugs can remain in a home for weeks, if not months, at a time. Thanks to their fast rate of reproduction and extremely hardy natures, they may become a chronic problem around your property.
- Bed bugs can be controlled with DIY alone. Bed bugs do not respond well to DIY controls, and you cannot remove them with home remedies alone. Professional bed bug treatments from HomeShield Pest Control can quickly resolve.
Turn to HomeShield Pest Control for bed bug control you can count on. We're standing by to take your call and provide a quote at any time.
How Flea Problems In Your Diamond Bar Home Are Worse Than You May Think
Many homeowners near Diamond Bar are unaware of the dangers of fleas. Not only can these pests attack cats, dogs, and other household pets, but they won't hesitate to feed on human victims and leave behind itchy bites.
The fleas around your property are more dangerous than you think. Many species are credited with the spread of disease, while others are known to carry transmittable parasites like tapeworms. All it takes is a single bite to be on the receiving end of a medical problem, which is why help from the pros at HomeShield Pest Control is more than worth your time.
If you have additional questions about the possible dangers of fleas or are interested in learning more about our flea control in Diamond Bar, don't hesitate to call HomeShield Pest Control right away.