Professional Pest Solutions In Huntington Park, CA
While there is a lot to love about Huntington Park, CA, we also face many harmful pests that threaten to invade our local homes and businesses. These pests can damage property and spread dangerous diseases. If you’re a home or business owner in Huntington Park, you need to be prepared for these unwanted invaders.
With a residential or commercial pest control plan from HomeShield Pest Control on your side, you can rest assured your property is in good hands. We take a total approach to pest control, meaning we don’t just eliminate current infestations, but we also prevent future infestations from taking hold. Continue reading to learn more about our service options, or contact us now for a free quote.
Residential Pest Control In Huntington Park, CA
Our residential pest control process is based on addressing five key areas of your home with regularly scheduled treatments. This is to create a pest barrier around your home to prevent future infestations from gaining access to it.
The areas of your which we inspect and treat include:
When inspecting and treating these areas, we focus on places that are conducive to pests such as attics, crawlspaces, windows, doors, and eves. We will also granulate the yard and remove any webs or nests that we come across. All of our products are eco-friendly so you never need to worry about them harming your family or pets. To receive a free quote for our Huntington Park home pest control services, or to schedule your initial service, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Huntington Park, CA
Running a business takes a lot of hard work. Therefore, the last thing you need is a pest infestation getting in the way, jamming you up, and costing you money. You need reliable commercial pest control services from HomeShield Pest Control.
We begin with a thorough inspection of your property, inside and out, during which we look for any signs of life, entry points, harborage zones, or other conditions conducive to infestations. Once we have a firm understanding of your current pest situation, we will draw up a treatment plan specific to the needs of your business. Treatments may include:
- Eco-Friendly Sprays
- Nest & Web Removal
After an initial treatment, we will return to retreat your property on a schedule that works for you. If you ever experience pest activity between treatments, we will return to treat it at no extra cost to you. That’s a guarantee! To schedule your initial inspection and treatment, or for a free quote, contact us today!
How To Get Rid Of Rodents In Huntington Park
Here in Huntington Park, rodents are some of the most common property-invading pests we have. Once inside, rodents can spread disease, cause costly damage, and introduce other pests to the property. Therefore, it’s important to do everything you can to keep these dangerous pests out of your home or business. To do so, you should:
- Store food in airtight containers or the refrigerator.
- Wipe up spills from countertops and floors immediately.
- Use trash bins with tight-fitting lids.
- Cover holes around your property’s exterior such as around vents, pipes, or utility lines.
Even with these preventative measures in place, you could still find yourself dealing with a rodent infestation. If such is the case, don’t hesitate to contact the professionals here at HomeShield Pest Control. We have the experience and expertise needed to effectively eliminate any rodent infestation you are dealing. Contact us today to learn more about our Huntington Park, CA rodent control treatments.
How Did These Cockroaches Get Into My Huntington Park Home?
Of all the pests you might come across in your Huntington Park home, few are as unsightly as cockroaches. Not only are cockroaches gross, but they can be dangerous, too. Therefore, you need to know the steps you can take to keep them out of your home. This includes removing factors that attract them and sealing off potential entry points.
- Store food in airtight containers or the fridge.
- Keep counters and floors free of food debris and spills.
- Store trash in bins with tight lids.
- Use dehumidifiers to address areas with moisture buildup.
- Make sure none of your pipes or fixtures are leaking.
- Seal cracks in your home’s foundation.
- Install door sweeps under exterior doors.
- Install weather stripping around windows and exterior doors.
If you do find yourself dealing with cockroaches in your home, contact the professionals here at HomeShield Pest Control right away for trusted cockroach control services in Huntington Park.
Huntington Park's Step-By-Step Ant Control Guide
Ants are the most common nuisance pest in Huntington Park, so homeowners may experience a development of an infestation at any given time. In order to prevent ant from becoming an issue, try the following steps:
- Start by sealing up all of the openings that exist around your home, from cracks in the foundation to the gaps around doors and windows. Ants are capable of fitting through almost any crack that they find, so use a meticulous eye and use materials like silicone-based caulk, weatherstripping, and door sweeps.
- Next, look for water issues outside of the home and inside as well. Keep gutters clear and in good working order, fix leaks, and be sure to always turn faucets fully off after using them.
- Move into the kitchen and consider the way the food items are stored. Never use the original packaging and instead, use sealed containers.
- It’s also important to clean up after making meals and snacks, leaving no crumbs or spills behind. Pay attention to detergent and soap spills as well, because ants can mistake these items for food.
- Take trash seriously by always lining bins with a bag, using a bin with a proper lid, and taking out the trash often.
For more information on ant control, call HomeShield Pest Control today.
How To Be Sure It Is Bed Bugs Bugging Your Huntington Park Home
Bed bugs are parasites that come out at night to feed off of the residents whose homes they’ve invaded. But how can you tell if you’re dealing with bed bugs in your Huntington Park home or another nibbling pest? To start, if you’re lucky enough to see bed bugs, then you might notice that individuals that haven’t fed resemble apple seeds and are an amber color with a translucent effect. Once a bed bug has fed, it becomes a shade of darker reddish brown and is thicker and longer than they once were.
It can actually be easier to determine if you’re dealing with bed bugs based on the signs that they leave behind. Some of the signs that you might notice include mold-like odors, rust-colored smears, blood stains, tiny fecal matter that looks like ground pepper, shed body parts, and bed bugs at any stage of life. You may also be able to determine if you’re dealing with bed bugs if you wake up and have little clusters of three or four red bites that sometimes turn into welts with full-bodied allergic reactions. These pests can be tricky to eliminate, so for more information on Huntington Park bed bug removal, call HomeShield Pest Control today.
The Best Form Of Bird Control For Your Huntington Park Property
Birds will loiter around your Huntington Park property as long as there is a place to roost and access to ample food supplies. Because they are wildlife, preventing them from being a problem may be tricky, which is why professional bird control from HomeShield Pest Control is an absolute necessity. We are the trusted pest experts with more than a decade of experience working in our local community. Each of our technicians has been specifically trained to address bird issues, and all of the methods that we apply are eco-friendly as well.
Our bird control service begins with a complete inspection of your property to determine where birds are congregating, what’s responsible for attracting them, and where problem areas may be. From there, we’ll customize a unique treatment plan specially for your business and your property. This may incorporate exclusion, control, trapping, and clean-ups for a full-service experience that leaves you bird-free. Our bird services even come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee to restore your peace of mind. For more information on bird control in Huntington Park, call us today.
The Trick To Keeping Wasps Away From Your Huntington Park Property
If you have wasps that are bothering you around your Huntington Park property, there are a few helpful tips that you can follow in order to reduce their attraction to your property. Those include:
- Opt for plants like lavender, sage, thyme, and citronella.
- Clean up fruit that’s fallen from trees.
- Tidy up spills of juices or soda at outdoor gatherings.
- Store trash in bins with fitted lids and never miss garbage day.
- Wear unscented personal hygiene products and stay away from printed clothing.
In addition to all of these DIY methods, you will want to enlist the help of the pest control specialists at HomeShield Pest Control. One of the most effective ways to keep stinging insects off of your property is by removing their nest, whether it’s active or old, and professional intervention is the safest way to make this a reality. Our stinging insect control services begin with detailed inspections and incorporate eco-friendly, kid-friendly, and pet-friendly products that draw out active pests and work to prevent new issues. If you prefer, we can provide this as a one-time service or we can monitor the results and provide ongoing support. For more information on stinging insect control in Huntington Park, call us today.
Pest Control Services We Provide In Huntington Park, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide multiple services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
- Ant control/removal in Huntington Park, CA
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Bed bug extermination in Huntington Park, CA
- Bird control in Huntington Park, CA
- Cockroach control/extermination in Huntington Park, CA
- Pest control
- Rodent exclusion and proofing in Huntington Park, CA
- Rodent control in Huntington Park, CA
- Spider control
- Termite control and inspections in Huntington Park, CA
- Wasp removal
- Wildlife trapping in Huntington Park, CA
Pests We Treat Against
HomeShield Pest Control’s eco-friendly pest control service solutions for residential and commercial customers in Huntington Park, California specialize and guard against ants, rats, mice, spiders, black widows, earwigs, silverfish, wasps, cockroaches, bed bugs, fleas, ticks, millipedes, centipedes, and more!