Comprehensive Pest Solutions In Lancaster, CA
A charter city in the northern reaches of Los Angeles County, Lancaster is located on the other side of the San Gabriel Mountains from the other communities that make up the L.A. metropolitan area. But seclusion from the rest of the urban sprawl doesn’t protect us from pest infestations, which is why local residents and businesses need to partner with the experts for proper Los Angeles County pest control. Learn how HomeShield Pest Control can help you below.
Residential Pest Control In Lancaster, CA
Maintaining a home can be hard enough without also having to deal with the problems posed by pests. They lead to property damage, health issues, and an endless cycle of new infestations. One pest population often leads to others. This is why it’s so important to partner with local pest professionals who can prevent and eliminate pest problems promptly.
At HomeShield Pest Control, we can provide you with residential pest control services that are designed to keep you protected in the smartest ways available. Here’s how:
- Eco-Smart Technology: We use patented solutions that are safe on the environment (and you!) but tough on the pests we’re targeting.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: If you aren’t completely satisfied with our service, we will come back to fully address the problem for free.
- Initial Service Discount: If it’s your first time partnering with us, we’ll give you a nice discount as a show of thanks. We’re sure you’ll be happy with us, leading to a long relationship for all your pest control needs.
Don’t roll the dice on residential pest control in Lancaster, contact HomeShield Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Lancaster, CA
As problematic as pest populations can be for homeowners, businesses can suffer greatly under a pest infestation. Not only do they hurt your reputation, but they can also lead to property damage and health problems. That’s why it’s smarter to get an early start on commercial pest control and prevention instead of waiting for an infestation to already be a problem before you think about it.
At HomeShield Pest Control, we make sure your business stays ahead of the curve with these helpful services:
- Interior Inspections: We look for pests in all the places people often forget to look, including storage spaces, utility boxes, and dark corners of a business.
- Exterior Inspections: It’s also important to thoroughly check your exterior since pest populations usually form outside before finding ways to invade. We perform yard inspections, as well as checking your exterior walls for signs of access points.
- Treatments: Why just check for problems when you can prevent them instead? That’s what our treatment plans offer, as well as the timely removal of existing pest populations.
Don’t try to keep up on the difficult task of proper commercial pest control on your own. Contact HomeShield Pest Control today for assistance.
Ant Removal Tips For Lancaster Homeowners
Of all the pests that strike local homes, ants are some of the most common and the most difficult to completely prevent. Thanks to their small size, ants can invade in a number of ways. They can also be incredibly difficult to get rid of because their colonies contain thousands of members and the most important ones (the queens) are often buried far below ground, where DIY methods and most chemical products can’t reach.
That’s why it’s important to keep these important ant prevention tips in mind when it comes to ant control, which covers both preventing and removing ant populations:
- Avoid DIY: Again, DIY methods often don’t work and they can be more expensive in the long-run when a pest population you already attempted to eliminate comes right back.
- Turn to Experts: Instead, you should turn to experts right away, so they can point you toward solutions that actually work, not to mention help you avoid future infestations.
- Avoid Infestations: The best way to make sure pest problems don’t lead to future headaches is by making sure infestations never strike in the first place. Rather than waiting for pests to already be a problem before you seek professional help, let HomeShield Pest Control guide you early on for total prevention.
For total ant control for your Lancaster home, turn to the pest control professionals today.
What To Do When The Birds In Lancaster Are No Longer Charming
Some people like to listen to the occasional bird chirping; however, when birds congregate in large numbers, they’re a lot less charming. Birds have the ability to cause serious property damage like house fires and corrosion, and their fecal matter is directly linked with the spread of histoplasmosis. Rather than let these issues accumulate, consider professional bird prevention in Lancaster from HomeShield Pest Control. Our company is focused on keeping you safe and everything that it entails. We opt for the highest quality products that are all eco-friendly, as well as ethical and human treatments that will not harm the birds that are pestering you.
Our process starts with a complete property evaluation in order to understand what’s attracting birds and where they’re perching and nesting. Once we’ve understood the full scope of your bird problem, we’ll implement a combination of removal, exclusion, and sanitization service, all of which we guarantee. And by providing ongoing maintenance, we can keep birds away throughout the year. For more information on our Lancaster bird control offerings, please call us today.
Four Bizarre Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Wasps In Lancaster
While wasps are a very common pest problem around the Lancaster area, there are a few things that you probably didn’t know about them, some of which are even a little quirky. Four of those bizarre facts are:
- These pests can be found everywhere on the planet except for Antarctica.
- Wasps are known for their painful stings; however, it’s on the females that have stingers and they’re actually part of the reproduction process.
- The paper wasp gets its name from the wood and bark that they combine in order to make papery nests.
- Wasps are able to identify each other by their very specific facial markings.
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide guaranteed wasp control in Lancaster to keep you protected and restore your peace of mind. We understand how scary it can be to find wasps around your property, which is why we are highly thorough in our inspections. This phase allows us to understand what’s responsible for attracting wasps, locate where they’re nesting, and build a customized treatment program for you. All of our services follow Integrated Pest Management methods and utilize eco-friendly products for lasting relief. For more information on our wasp prevention services, call us today.
How Can I Tell If My Lancaster Home Has Bed Bugs?
Did you know that bed bugs are one of the most challenging pests to detect in your Lancaster home? They are nocturnal and come out to feed only at night. In addition, they usually live inside upholstered furniture and mattresses, so you’ll likely never see many bed bugs or any at all. That said, there are a few key signs that ought to appear if your home is infested with bed bugs. Those signs include:
- A very strong, mold-like smell that comes from bed bug pheromones
- Finding bed bugs that are alive or dead
- Waking up with many little itchy, red bumps that you might not remember getting
- Shed skins and body parts
- Egg casings, eggs, or juvenile bed bugs
- An increase in allergies or asthma attacks that can come as a result of the byproducts that bed bugs produce
- Blood stains on your sheets from crushing bed bugs
- Little pepper flake-like feces around mattresses, furniture, or couches
- Rust-colored smear marks from fecal matter
These signs can all indicate a possible bed bug infestation. If you find any of the above signs of bed bugs, call HomeShield Pest Control right away and get started on our effective bed bug control services in Lancaster.
Tips And Strategies For Lancaster Residents To Keep Fleas Off Of Their Properties
Fleas are an unsuspecting but potentially very dangerous pest for Lancaster residents. They are commonly affiliated with health risks for pets such as anemia, murine typhus, cat-scratch disease, and tapeworm. Fleas can also be an issue for humans, as they can transmit flea-borne typhus to people as well. In order to keep fleas from becoming an issue, residents should try these tips and strategies:
- Maintain the yard. In order to make a property less appealing to fleas, it’s important to mow the lawn regularly, avoid over-watering gardens and plants, scale back landscaping, and get rid of fallen branches and other debris,
- Limit rodents and wildlife. Animals like squirrels, skunks, and birds are frequently hosts to fleas and other parasites. To keep them away, store trash in secured bins, use night lights, and implement decoy statues.
- Check yourself. People can also bring fleas back themselves, so always perform a personal inspection after going to the park or for a hike.
- Address your pets. Household pets are also common carriers for fleas, so consider speaking to a vet about year-round flea prevention.
- Work with the pros. While people can do everything in their power to limit the presence of fleas, there is still a lot of room for error. Talk to a local pest expert about flea prevention in Lancaster for improved protection.
For more information on eco-friendly flea control in Lancaster, call HomeShield Pest Control today.
How To Know If There Is A Bed Bug Problem In Your Lancaster Home
Many homeowners in Lancaster struggle to identify the symptoms of a bed bug problem. Many bites and welts look similar to those of a bed bug, and without the proper training or exposure, it may be hard to distinguish a spider bite from a potential bed bug infestation.
There are three ways to tell if there is actually a bed bug problem around your house.
First, look for the presence of bed bug droppings or feeding blotches. You might find these red or brown spots on pillowcases, sheets, mattresses, or even couches.
Next, sniff the air for anything that smells off. Many bed bug infestations carry a characteristic sweet or musty odor. The scent may be concentrated in one room or spread throughout the house or building.
Finally, keep an eye out for any live bed bugs in the house. These small insects are flat, oval-shaped, and reddish-brown. If you find any of these around your home, it's time to give us a call.
Secure your bed bug treatment from HomeShield Pest Control today.