Comprehensive Pest Solutions In Lancaster, CA
A charter city in the northern reaches of Los Angeles County, Lancaster is located on the other side of the San Gabriel Mountains from the other communities that make up the L.A. metropolitan area. But seclusion from the rest of the urban sprawl doesn’t protect us from pest infestations, which is why local residents and businesses need to partner with the experts for proper Los Angeles County pest control. Learn how HomeShield Pest Control can help you below.
Residential Pest Control In Lancaster, CA
Maintaining a home can be hard enough without also having to deal with the problems posed by pests. They lead to property damage, health issues, and an endless cycle of new infestations. One pest population often leads to others. This is why it’s so important to partner with local pest professionals who can prevent and eliminate pest problems promptly.
At HomeShield Pest Control, we can provide you with residential pest control services that are designed to keep you protected in the smartest ways available. Here’s how:
- Eco-Smart Technology: We use patented solutions that are safe on the environment (and you!) but tough on the pests we’re targeting.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: If you aren’t completely satisfied with our service, we will come back to fully address the problem for free.
- Initial Service Discount: If it’s your first time partnering with us, we’ll give you a nice discount as a show of thanks. We’re sure you’ll be happy with us, leading to a long relationship for all your pest control needs.
Don’t roll the dice on residential pest control in Lancaster, contact HomeShield Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Lancaster, CA
As problematic as pest populations can be for homeowners, businesses can suffer greatly under a pest infestation. Not only do they hurt your reputation, but they can also lead to property damage and health problems. That’s why it’s smarter to get an early start on commercial pest control and prevention instead of waiting for an infestation to already be a problem before you think about it.
At HomeShield Pest Control, we make sure your business stays ahead of the curve with these helpful services:
- Interior Inspections: We look for pests in all the places people often forget to look, including storage spaces, utility boxes, and dark corners of a business.
- Exterior Inspections: It’s also important to thoroughly check your exterior since pest populations usually form outside before finding ways to invade. We perform yard inspections, as well as checking your exterior walls for signs of access points.
- Treatments: Why just check for problems when you can prevent them instead? That’s what our treatment plans offer, as well as the timely removal of existing pest populations.
Don’t try to keep up on the difficult task of proper commercial pest control on your own. Contact HomeShield Pest Control today for assistance.
Ant Removal Tips For Lancaster Homeowners
Of all the pests that strike local homes, ants are some of the most common and the most difficult to completely prevent. Thanks to their small size, ants can invade in a number of ways. They can also be incredibly difficult to get rid of because their colonies contain thousands of members and the most important ones (the queens) are often buried far below ground, where DIY methods and most chemical products can’t reach.
That’s why it’s important to keep these important ant prevention tips in mind when it comes to ant control, which covers both preventing and removing ant populations:
- Avoid DIY: Again, DIY methods often don’t work and they can be more expensive in the long-run when a pest population you already attempted to eliminate comes right back.
- Turn to Experts: Instead, you should turn to experts right away, so they can point you toward solutions that actually work, not to mention help you avoid future infestations.
- Avoid Infestations: The best way to make sure pest problems don’t lead to future headaches is by making sure infestations never strike in the first place. Rather than waiting for pests to already be a problem before you seek professional help, let HomeShield Pest Control guide you early on for total prevention.
For total ant control for your Lancaster home, turn to the pest control professionals today.