Professional Pest Solutions In Palmdale, CA
Palmdale is a city that residents can be proud of. We enjoy the gorgeous scenery of the Antelope Valley, world-class dining, and unbeatable entertainment and recreation. And while our city continues to grow, we know how important it is to maintain those neighborly values that make Palmdale home.
At HomeShield Pest Control, we want to help keep that Palmdale pride going strong. With our 100% service guarantee, we offer homes and businesses in Palmdale, CA protection from pest problems that you can depend on. We provide environmentally friendly treatment options in our residential and commercial pest control programs.
Our comprehensive inspection and treatment system works to eliminate ants, rats, spiders, cockroaches, or virtually any pest infesting your Palmdale property. If you’re experiencing pest problems in Palmdale, CA, contact us today. Our experienced team will work with you to develop a solution to your unique situation to get rid of your pests once and for all.
Residential Pest Control In Palmdale, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we put customer satisfaction first. That’s why our residential pest control services come 100% guaranteed. We aim to get the job done right for long-lasting results.
What Makes Us Different?
We give our customers the most complete inspection and treatment services around for the most effective residential pest control possible. Our licensed technicians will perform a comprehensive inspection of your Palmdale home to identify all signs of pest activity, harborage areas, and entry points.
We’ll create a custom course of treatment customized to your situation and follow up to ensure your pest problems are done for good. We also offer specialized services for bed bugs, termites, and rodents plaguing your property.
When you choose HomeShield Pest Control, you’ll get:
- Interior inspection and treatment - Total inspection of interior areas followed by interior pest barrier placement, treatment of breeding areas, and trap and bait placement as needed.
- Exterior inspection and treatment - Total inspection of outdoor areas followed by exterior pest barrier around the perimeter of the home, doorway and window joint treatment, and removal of webs, egg sacs, and nests.
- Garage inspection and treatment - Total inspection of garage areas followed by removal of spiders, webs, and egg sacs along with interior barrier placement.
- Yard inspection and treatment - Total inspection of yard areas followed by treatment of shrubs and bushes, flowerbed treatment to discourage nesting, driveway and sidewalk treatment, and removal of webs, egg sacs, and nests.
- Perimeter inspection and treatment - Total inspection of the perimeter of the property followed by removal of webs and nests along fencing and barrier treatment to protect against your neighbor’s pests.
If pests are a problem in your Palmdale, CA home, contact us today to learn how our expert team can help.
Commercial Pest Control In Palmdale, CA
When you have pests, your business is bound to suffer. Palmdale restaurants, offices, warehouses, and other facilities are plagued with pest problems every day. But regardless of what industry you’re in, HomeShield Pest Control can eliminate your pests and help you get back to business as usual.
Our licensed technicians use eco-friendly treatment options to keep your employees and customers safe. All of our commercial pest control services come 100% guaranteed, so if pests come back, so will we. We treat both interior and exterior areas to ensure complete relief from all pest problems.
When you choose HomeShield Pest Control, you’ll get:
- Thorough inspection from our expert technicians to identify all areas of pest activity, harborage areas, and entry points.
- A custom treatment plan for your business including but not limited to: removal of webs and nests, foundation treatment, flowerbed granule treatment, sidewalk treatment, and bush and shrub treatment among other services.
- Regular follow-up visits to keep pests under control all year long.
To schedule an inspection for your facility or to learn more about our commercial pest control offerings in Palmdale, CA, get in touch with us today.
Five Cockroach Prevention Tips For Palmdale Homeowners
It’s easy to see why cockroaches are one of the most hated pests around. Not only do these bugs look creepy, they can also cause health and property problems for homeowners if left untreated. The good news is that you can prevent cockroaches from infesting your Palmdale home with a few simple adjustments:
- Take out the trash. Don’t let trash accumulate indoors. Dispose of trash in a receptacle with a tight-fitting lid at least 20 feet away from the house.
- Clean the kitchen. Wipe down counters and tables after cooking and eating. Clean floors regularly to eliminate crumbs and spills that attract roaches.
- Address moisture issues. Even cockroaches have to drink. Fix any leaking faucets or pipes to discourage them.
- Prevent entry. Seal cracks and gaps in your foundation or around pipes with silicone caulk. Replace damaged weather stripping and door sweeps as needed.
- Inspect boxes and bags. Roaches may hitchhike into your home. Check any boxes or bags stored in warehouses, garages, or cellars for cockroaches before you bring them home.
The best way to prevent cockroaches is with help from your friends at HomeShield Pest Control. We’ll eliminate the roaches you have and create a protective barrier around your property to deter roaches and other common pests from infiltrating your home again. If you’re suffering from cockroaches in your Palmdale, CA home, contact us today for cockroach extermination services in your area.
13 Easy Tricks To Keep Spiders Out Of Your Palmdale Home
Spiders will develop around your Palmdale home when they’re looking for food (which comes in the form of other pests), water, and sheltered places to hide out. In order to keep them out of your home, try these 13 easy tricks:
- Insert door sweeps under doors that have gaps.
- Apply weatherstripping to windows and doors that have openings around them.
- Fill in openings in crevices in your foundation with materials like silicone-based caulk or liquid foam.
- Store all firewood at least 25 feet away from your home.
- Clear away fallen tree branches, leaf piles, and other debris from your yard.
- Take cleanliness seriously by vacuuming, dusting, and disinfecting surfaces thoroughly.
- Keep food stored in sealed containers.
- Get rid of clutter and excess piles.
- For items that are in your attic and basement, use airtight containers rather than cardboard boxes.
- Fix leaky pipes and always shut off faucets completely after you use them.
- Keep crawl spaces well ventilated.
- Knock down spider webs when you find them.
- Bring in help from a pest control professional.
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide comprehensive pest control services that target spiders and the pests that attract them. For more information on spider control in Palmdale, please call us today.
The Ultimate Rodent Prevention Guide For Palmdale Property Owners
Rather than allow rodents to enter Palmdale properties where they cause chaos, try the following tips:
- Fill all entry points. In order to keep rodents out of properties, it’s important to fill in any of the openings that rodents can fit through. This includes applying silicone-based caulk to cracks in foundations and opting for liquid foam or steel wool for larger openings. Be sure to close doors and garages when they’re not in use.
- Clean up the yard. Rats and squirrels can climb trees and shrubs easily, and will do so to enter a property. Scale back any of these areas that might come in contact with a home or building.
- Take food seriously. Whether food is in the form of leftovers or crumbs, rodents will scavenge for them, so store all food items in secure containers, sweep up crumbs, and make sure that trash is always kept in bins with lids and gets taken out on a frequent basis.
- Work with professionals. Consider reaching out to a pest control company for the highest quality rodent control services that prevent future problems.
For more information on rodent control in Palmdale, please call HomeShield Pest Control today.
How Ants Get Into Palmdale Homes & What To Do About It
Ants are tenacious pests and they will do anything to access the things that they’re looking for. They can fit through crevices in Palmdale home foundations, walk through open garage doors, climb in open windows, get brought in via secretly infested outdoor gear, and enter through any other unimaginably small crack.
In order to keep ants out, you can start with small habit changes like being careful with trash, cleaning up spills of sweet substances, fixing leaky pipes, and storing snacks in sealed containers. You can also insert door sweeps, keep window screens in good condition, and apply weatherstripping around doors.
When ants get into local homes, the best way to address them is with professional pest control from the experts at HomeShield Pest Control. We have more than 10 years of experience working with homeowners to keep ants away and we do so with the safest products and an unwavering attention to detail. We provide detailed inspections of yards, garages, interiors, and exteriors. Then we opt for methods such as window joint treatments, foundation sprays, granular baits in flower beds, and spot treatments. We provide these services on a routine basis and we guarantee an ant-free home at every point. For more information on ant control in Palmdale, call us today.
Your Guide To Stinging Insects In Palmdale
There are many different types of stinging insects that you can encounter in Palmdale, but they’re not all the same. Here are some of the most common species that you might come across:
- Wasps: You can easily identify wasps because of their black and yellow coloring and their tapered waistlines. They usually build their nests high up in trees and along rooflines. Wasps will attack if they feel threatened, which can leave you with very serious allergic reactions like nausea, body tremors, and significant pain.
- Hornets: The hornet is bigger than most other wasps and they are brown and yellow with a little fuzz. Hornets usually build their nests in the ground and will sting if provoked.
- Bees: These stinging insects are widely regarded as a benefit for the local ecosystem because of their role as pollinators. That said, their hives can sometimes be damaging to properties, and when the hive gets startled, bees will often swarm and sting an individual. This can be dangerous to pets and children.
All of these insects have the potential to be very dangerous to your well-being and will not leave your property without professional intervention. For more information on stinging insect control in Palmdale, call HomeShield Pest Control today.