Comprehensive Pest Solutions In Pico Rivera, CA
There’s no place quite like Pico Rivera. Home to beautiful parks, renowned restaurants, and world-class recreation, our residents enjoy all the amenities of our city within close proximity to beaches, nature areas, and the urban sprawl of Los Angeles. For over 50 years, Pico Rivera has experienced progress and growth while maintaining close connections to our heritage. Today, with over 60,000 people calling Pico Rivera home, we strive to build a better community for all our residents.
At HomeShield Pest Control, we want to do our part to make Pico Rivera’s bright future a reality. Our fully licensed technicians provide superior protection from pests in your home or business with our comprehensive residential and commercial pest control services. We use an environmentally-friendly approach in our work and all of our services come 100% guaranteed.
With thorough inspections and effective service, you can say goodbye to ants, spiders, wasps, or any other pest infesting your Pico Rivera, CA property. If you’re concerned with pests in Pico Rivera, get in touch with the experts at HomeShield Pest Control today. Our experienced team will work with you to find custom solutions to your unique pest problems.
Residential Pest Control In Pico Rivera, CA
When you choose HomeShield Pest Control, you get more than short-term protection from common pests. You get a 100% service guarantee for total elimination of the pests on your property, or we’ll return free of charge until the job is done.
What Makes Us Different?
No one performs a more detailed inspection of your home than HomeShield Pest Control. Our courteous technicians will examine both indoor and outdoor areas for all signs of pest activity to determine where pests are hiding and how they are getting in. We’ll work with you to create a customized plan to eliminate your pests once and for all.
We also offer specialized services for the most intrusive pests, including termite, rodent, and bed bug treatments. Here’s what you’ll get when you work with us:
- Interior inspection and treatment – Total inspection of interior areas followed by interior pest barrier placement, treatment of breeding areas, and trap and bait placement as needed.
- Exterior inspection and treatment – Total inspection of outdoor areas followed by exterior pest barrier around the perimeter of the home, doorway and window joint treatment, and removal of webs, egg sacs, and nests.
- Garage inspection and treatment – Total inspection of garage areas followed by removal of spiders, webs, and egg sacs along with interior barrier placement.
- Yard inspection and treatment – Total inspection of yard areas followed by treatment of shrubs and bushes, flowerbed treatment to discourage nesting, driveway and sidewalk treatment, and removal of webs, egg sacs, and nests.
- Perimeter inspection and treatment – Total inspection of the perimeter of the property followed by removal of webs and nests along fencing and barrier treatment to protect against your neighbor’s pests.
For more information about our residential pest control plans for your Pico Rivera, CA home, contact us today to learn how we can protect your property.
Commercial Pest Control In Pico Rivera, CA
Pests are bad news for business. From destroying inventory to scaring customers, pests don’t just hurt your operations, they ruin your valuable reputation. Luckily, HomeShield Pest Control is here to help get rid of troublesome pests and get your business back on track.
We use the most environmentally friendly treatment options possible to ensure the safety of your employees and customers. Plus, our commercial pest control services for Pico Rivera businesses come 100% guaranteed, so you can trust the job gets done right.
When you choose HomeShield Pest Control for your Pico Rivera business, you’ll get:
- Thorough inspection from our expert technicians to identify all areas of pest activity, harborage areas, and entry points.
- A custom treatment plan for your business including but not limited to: removal of webs and nests, foundation treatment, flowerbed granule treatment, sidewalk treatment, and bush and shrub treatment, among other services.
- Regular follow-up visits to keep pests under control all year long.
If you’re experiencing pest problems in your Pico Rivera, CA facility or want to prevent future pest problems from occurring, contact us today and learn how we can help your business.
How To Tell If Your Pico Rivera Property Needs Professional Termite Control
Every year, termites cost American property owners billions of dollars in repairs. The good news is that you can avoid expensive termite damage with help from the professionals at HomeShield Pest Control. Termites can be elusive and it’s not always easy to tell if you have a termite infestation on your property. There are some signs of termite activity that you can look out for before you call the pros:
- Termite tubes. Long mud tubes connecting your property to the soil are a sure sign of subterranean termites.
- Jammed doors and windows. If doors and windows aren’t shutting properly, it could be due to warped wood caused by termites.
- Termite swarmers. Reproductive termites with wings often come from nearby colonies. If you’re seeing flying termite swarmers gathering on your property, it’s a sign of a well-developed colony in the area.
If you’re seeing signs of termites on your Pico Rivera property, let the termite control experts at HomeShield Pest Control take care of it. We provide complimentary termite inspections as part of our standard pest control service and offer targeted termite control services to eliminate termites in homes and businesses. So, if you want to save your Pico Rivera, CA property and your wallet from damage, contact us today.
What Brings Mice To Homes In Pico Rivera?
Mice cause just about every problem that a pest can. Not only do these little rodents destroy property and belongings, but they are also known to spread disease and parasites. Unfortunately, you could be attracting mice to your Pico Rivera home without realizing it.
Common factors that attract mice to Pico Rivera homes include:
- Messy kitchens. Unswept or unvacuumed floors with lots of crumbs and food debris are sure to attract mice. Excess trash can also attract mice.
- Open food packaging. Open boxes of crackers, cereal, and cookies can attract mice if not properly stored.
- Cracks and openings. Mice can find shelter in your home by squeezing through openings in your foundation and gaps around doors and windows.
Mice aren’t easy to deal with once they’re in your home. But with rodent control services from HomeShield Pest Control, you can say goodbye to the mice you have and rest easy knowing that your home is protected against mice in the future. We even offer attic cleaning services to decontaminate the dangerous mess that mice and other rodents leave behind. If you’re suffering from mice or other rodents in your Pico Rivera, CA home, get in touch with us today.
Bees and Wasps Still Stinging Around Pico Rivera
Each season bees and wasps loiter around Pico Rivera properties in search of somewhere to build their nests. They usually look for blossoming gardens and ample plantings, and if their old nests are still intact, they may be more likely to revisit a property to build a new home. If these pests are still buzzing around the area, then the best solution is to work with the pros at HomeShield Pest Control.
We have more than a decade of experience working with homeowners on stinging insect issues. We bring our unparalleled local knowledge to these challenges and we meet them with eco-friendly products and services that are designed to last.
Our stinging insect control in Pico Rivera program starts with a thorough property inspection, and then we customize a plan to draw out active stinging insects while also developing a barrier from new issues. We will monitor the results of these treatments closely to ensure a safe living environment. Because we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, you will never have to worry about stinging insects ruining another party again. For more information on stinging insect control, please call us today.
Here's How To Tell If Your Pico Rivera Home Has A Bed Bug Problem
Bed bug problems can be very tricky to determine because they usually live in sneaky hiding spaces and come out to feel at night when you’re asleep. That said, there are a few key ways that you can determine if you’re dealing with a bed bug infestation in your Pico Rivera home:
- Signs of bed bugs in dresser drawers or electrical outlets
- Finding rust-colored smears and blood stains on bed linens
- Waking up with tiny clusters of bites that you don’t remember getting
- Having an increase in allergic reactions or asthma attacks without knowing the source
- Spotting eggs, eggshells, nymphs, or adult bed bugs that are alive or dead
- A sweet mildew-like scent that smells like overripe fruit
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide reliable bed bug control in Pico Rivera because we know that these issues will not resolve on their own. We always provide homeowners with comprehensive home inspections to determine where the infestation is located, which we follow up with high-quality treatments like heat and targeted applications. All of our services are eco-friendly to make them safe for the entire household, and we will always stand by our work. For more information on how we can get rid of your bed bug problem, call us today.
Trick To Keeping Cockroaches Out Of Your Pico Rivera Home
When cockroaches enter your Pico Rivera home, they have the ability to spread the pathogens that cause E. coli infections and salmonellosis and they can also be very tough to get rid of once they’ve begun to populate. Rather than leave yourself exposed to the problems cockroaches bring, try the following tricks:
- Deal with moisture issues. Cockroaches seek moisture and can’t live long without it, so be sure to shut off faucets and shower heads completely after using them. It’s also important to keep crawl spaces well ventilated and get rid of standing water in your yard.
- Take hygiene seriously. While cockroaches can become an issue for reasons beyond hygiene, it’s imperative that you do dishes after mealtime, clean kitchens often, store trash in bins with lids, and keep food to one room of the home.
- Practice proper food storage. It’s also important to use sealed containers for leftovers and pantry snacks and toss food that’s gone bad.
- Enlist professional help. The ultimate trick to keeping cockroaches out of your home is bringing in the help of a trusted pest control expert.
For more information on lasting cockroach control in Pico Rivera, call HomeShield Pest Control today.
Do We Have Dangerous Spiders In Pico Rivera?
While there are many types of spiders in the Pico Rivera area that are not dangerous, there are, however, a selection of species that can be very harmful. To start, there is the notorious black widow spider. The female is a glossy black color and has her abdomen stamped with a red hourglass image. She also has a bulbous abdomen with long spindly legs and waits in her web until prey scampers by. While black widows rarely leave their webs, if they feel that someone has threatened or provoked them. They deliver a venomous bite that can cause severe allergic reactions.
Another dangerous spider in the area is the desert recluse, which usually lives outside and doesn’t seek human interaction. Because they are hunting spiders and don’t rely on a web, it’s easy for people to come into contact with them and unknowingly provoke them, only to get bitten.
The yellow sac spider is also venomous and can be identified by its glowing yellow and amber body. They often live in home gardens, which is where people encounter them most and get bitten. For more information on Pico Rivera spider control, call HomeShield Pest Control today.
Guaranteed Pest Solutions For Your Home
At HomeShield we offer a variety of pest control services to fit the need of your pest problem. Including, but not limited to:
- Ant control
- Bed bug control
- Bird control
- Cockroach control
- General Pest Control
- Wildlife trapping
- And more!
Call us today or complete the form below to get started on a pest control plan that suits the needs of your home or business.