Quality Pest Management In San Marino, CA
The science of pest control is a process that begins with a detailed inspection. At HomeShield Pest Control, our licensed and experienced pest professionals hit the ground running. During the inspection process pests are identified, warning signs are detected, and a treatment plan is created. If you need Los Angeles County pest control, here are a few ways you'll benefit from choosing HomeShield Pest Control.
Residential Pest Control In San Marino, CA
On your first residential pest control service visit, your HomeShield Pest Control technician will perform a complete home evaluation and get to work addressing any pests in your home. Your indoor treatment will also include exclusion treatments to keep pests out. Once the interior is all set, your technician will work to manage pests around your home.
Most pests pass through the perimeter next to your home before they get into your home. There are many ways your technician can prevent this from happening. Spider webs are removed, wasp nests are knocked down, your exterior is treated, bushes and shrubs are treated, and granular products are applied.
Your garage is an important zone to consider. Your technician will inspect cracks, crevices, and other key areas, apply a barrier treatment to repel pests, and use natural methods to prevent insect and spider harborage.
Your technician will inspect your yard for insect activity and harborage areas, spot treat your yard up to 30 feet from your home, and remove spider webs or wasp nests that are found.
After your first visit, you'll receive routine visits throughout the year that are likely to only be outdoor pest treatments and maintenance. The methods and products we use are very effective at keeping pests out of your garage and home. When each service visit is completed, you'll know that your property has everything it needs in each season to reduce pest activity and stop pests from getting inside.
Commercial Pest Control In San Marino, CA
We hit the ground running for our commercial customers as well. You can expect your commercial specialist to do a thorough inspection and get to work arresting any pest issues found. Once this is done, you'll have routine visits to maintain a pest-free environment in your business. Here are a few other benefits you can expect:
- We offer a 100% Service Guarantee. If pests appear between visits, we come back and treat them at no cost additional to you.
- We provide unlimited free maintenance calls between your regularly scheduled service visits. You're never without support.
- We use eco-friendly options first.
If you'd like to learn more about commercial pest control service from HomeShield Pest Control, we'd love to speak with you. Reach out to us today.
Four Common Ants Found In San Marino Homes
We have a lot more than four common ant pests in San Marino, but let's take a look at four different types you can expect to find in your home.
- Carpenter Ants - These ants are wood-damaging pests. While they have a preference for tunneling into wood that is rotten, they can spread to sound timbers within your home.
- Odorous House Ants - These are stinky ants. When you crush odorous house ants underfoot, you may smell a rotten coconut scent. It is fair to say that having these ants in your home stinks.
- Pharaoh Ants - While all ants can make you sick by spreading bacteria in your home, Pharaoh ants are particularly good at it. Their ability to spread sickness is why they are associated with the Pharaoh who witnessed the plagues brought on Egypt in the time of Moses.
- Argentine Ants - Most ants are just a nuisance. The worst of all nuisance pests is probably the Argentine ant. These ants create supercolonies. One colony found by scientists in California stretches the entire coastline from Oregon to Mexico.
Each of these pest ants behaves in different ways. Your ant control service technician is aware of what baits they'll take and whether or not a mound treatment will be effective. Your technician also has the ability to track routes, determine conducive conditions, and locate nests.
What You Should Do About Bird Problems Around San Marino, CA
It is always best to get professional assistance with bird control and the installation of bird deterrents. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Bird waste and birds' nests are a source of disease. Professionals wear protective gear and use field-tested methods to address contamination.
- Bird deterrents can be complicated to install. If you don't have the skill set, you may not get the results you expect.
- Accidents can happen while installing bird deterrents. A professional has insurance that covers accidents. Fortunately, accidents are rare.
- It is easy to spend a lot of money trying to stop bird activity and prevent roosting. When you hire a professional, you pay once and you get results.
Do you have a bird problem in San Marino? Contact HomeShield Pest Control today for service. We can guide you toward the right solution for your specific issue.