Trusted Pest Management In Santa Clarita, CA
When you contact HomeShield Pest Control for Los Angeles County pest control, there are a few things you can expect. You'll always get excellent service, you'll always get industry-leading solutions, and you'll always have access to someone who can answer your questions between service visits.
Along with these benefits, you can expect your HomeShield technician to work hard to give your property what it needs to stop pests in their tracks. Let's look at how pest problems in Santa Clarita can be prevented with a little elbow grease, specialized knowledge, and a commitment to providing great service.
Residential Pest Control In Santa Clarita, CA
Your pest protection begins the day we arrive. We perform home pest control treatments to address pest infestations found during your initial inspection. These treatments target the pests found, and arrest activity.
The initial treatment process includes an interior, perimeter, garage, and yard inspection. After inspections, treatments are applied.
- Indoor - We treat key indoor locations, such as underneath sinks and in cracks and crevices.
- Perimeter - We treat the exterior of your home to create a three-foot barrier. We also apply granular products in your landscaping and flower beds to discourage nesting. We knock down spider webs and wasp nests and apply other general pest maintenance.
- Garage - We treat cracks, crevices, and rafters as needed, and apply interior protection that repels pests in this key location. Along with this, we remove spider webs to deter activity and reduce spider populations.
- Yard - We perform spot treatments up to 30 feet from your home.
Your initial service is only the beginning. We return routinely to perform exterior inspections and treatments. If needed, we'll address interior issues, but most of the time, this is not necessary. Your pest control service will keep pests on the outside of your home where they belong.
Commercial Pest Control In Santa Clarita, CA
Our commercial pest control service provides all of the treatment options used in residential pest control, along with key services that address common commercial pests, such as birds, rodents, and bed bugs.
- Your service is customized for you. You'll find no cookie-cutter programs here.
- We use eco-friendly solutions first.
- We offer a 100% Service Guarantee. If you see pests between visits, we come back and address them at no additional cost.
- We provide the documentation you need in order to stay on top of your pest control requirements.
- We have the experience and certifications to give you the best results every time.
If you have questions or you'd like to request service, reach out to us today. The service team here at HomeShield Pest Control looks forward to guiding you toward the right services for your specific needs and budget.
A Step-By-Step Cockroach Control Guide For Santa Clarita Property Owners
One of the ways we help our customers is by offering tips for pest maintenance. There are many all-natural ways to deter pests. Here are a few examples to help you keep cockroaches out of your Santa Clarita home:
- Remove organic debris around your home. Roaches hide under this material.
- Address moisture issues such as clogged gutters. Perimeter saturation is attractive to cockroaches.
- Keep your trash receptacles as clean as possible. The odor of rotting organic matter can attract cockroaches from a distance.
- Pick up pet waste. Cockroaches feed on this material.
- Use a caulking gun to seal gaps in the exterior of your home.
- Replace weatherstripping, door sweeps, screens, and frames that aren't working to keep pests out. Keep in mind that the tiniest of gaps can allow a cockroach into your home.
When more control is needed, it is best to contact HomeShield Pest Control for our cockroach control service. Cockroaches can become bait averse and they have the ability to develop a resistance to insecticides. Our technicians know how to overcome these challenges.
What To Do About Spiders In Your Santa Clarita Home
Spiders are creepy houseguests. Fortunately, there is a way to put out the unwelcome mat. Here are a few ways to let spiders know that they are not welcome in your home or on your exterior:
- Remove webs when you find them. Spiders will create webs where other webs are found. Removing webs also has the potential to remove hundreds of spider eggs hidden inside egg sacs.
- Wipe down surfaces to remove dirt and dust. Spiders prefer to create webs in undisturbed locations.
- Reduce the food source spiders eat. The primary staple of a spider's diet is insects. Insects are attracted to white light. Replace exterior white lights with lights that cast yellow light. Insects can't perceive yellow light and are therefore not attracted to it.
- Seal exterior entry points to create a physical barrier that keeps spiders out.
If you need assistance reducing insects and spider webs around your Santa Clarita home, we can help. Reach out to us for our spider control service. We're here to help!