Fullerton, California: Living The Good Life With HomeShield Pest Control
Fullerton, CA is truly a place to grab life by the horns. Determined to take advantage of all that Orange County has to offer, the city’s 135,000 residents find a host of things to do and see in their small slice of the Los Angeles metro. Between the warm winters and tropical summers of this area, it seems as though the fun could never really end. Hundreds of artists, actors, and musicians have flocked to Fullerton to gain inspiration and insight into the creative arts. Fullerton is widely considered to be the birthplace of the quintessential electric guitar.
Living life to the fullest is just another byproduct of living in Fullerton, CA. Sadly, another much less desirable byproduct has to do with pest activity. While Fullerton is not as infestation-heavy as the neighboring city of Los Angeles, there is a considerable number of pests around the area. Not only do pests jeopardize the health and safety of Fullerton homeowners, but they also risk the reputation of commercial properties as well.
Luckily, the team at HomeShield Pest Control has the answers you need to succeed. We offer effective pest control treatments for Orange County, including the city of Fullerton. More than a decade of dedicated services have allowed us to meet the needs of hundreds of Fullerton property owners, making them pest-free for good. To learn more about our unique pest control services, or to schedule an initial visit with our team, please call our local Fullerton, CA branch.
Residential Pest Control In Fullerton, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, residential pest control services are our primary specialty. Since our establishment in 2009, we have built a legacy of success and determination through the infestations we have eliminated. There’s no job too small or pest too big for the crew at HomeShield Pest Control!
When we approach a home for treatment, we evaluate the five major factors of entry and infestations: the interior, exterior, garage space, lawn, and perimeter of the property. We are proud to be a supplier of EcoSMART Technologies, one of the leading eco-friendly manufacturers in the world. By applying a 100% green insecticide to the weaker entry points of your home, HomeShield Pest Control all but guarantees your safe and pest-free household environment.
Sign up for home pest control in Fullerton, CA from HomeShield Pest Control today. Submit an online contact form to get connected with an agent as soon as possible.
Commercial Pest Control In Fullerton, CA
From office spaces and government buildings to retail stores and restaurants, pests are a frequent and dangerous factor for commercial properties. While pests are not always present, their ability to harm and otherwise destroy your overall reputation is very significant. It goes without saying that prevention, protection, and elimination are important aspects of survival for commercial industries in Fullerton, CA.
Since 2009, hundreds of grateful business owners have trusted the impactful work of HomeShield Pest Control. We strive to make our treatment services effective in any environment, serving industries such as:
- Childcare Facilities
- Food Prep Services
- Healthcare Buildings
- Offices And Rental Space
- Multi-Family Housing
We understand that your clients and employees are valuable to you, and should be treated with the utmost care and respect. That’s why we choose to use 100% safe and effective treatments that eliminate threats without creating more. We treat your business the way we would like ours to be treated!
Book an appointment with HomeShield Pest Control to learn more about how investing in a commercial pest control plan for your Fullerton business could benefit you.
Cockroach Control Advice For Fullerton Residents
If you are struggling with cockroach control around your Fullerton home, you're certainly not alone. Here is some helpful advice for keeping roaches well away from your property:
- Keep the lawn extremely well maintained, trimming away all grass, bushes, and trees from the sides of the home.
- Exterminate sources of standing water around the yard and inside the home. Have any clogged drains or leaking pipes repaired by a trusted local contractor.
- Lock up all food and garbage sources, storing each in their proper areas.
If cockroaches have already infested your property, let HomeShield Pest Control help you get back on track. Contact us to learn more about our Fullerton, CA cockroach extermination services or schedule a cockroach inspection online to get the ball rolling.
Are The Spiders In Fullerton Poisonous?
There are several hundred varieties of spiders currently living in the Fullerton area. Most spider species are technically venomous and all spiders have fangs that can be used to bite prey. However, the vast majority of spiders are not dangerous as their venom is unable to make a significant impact on human welfare. Many species including the house spider, wolf spider, and cellar spider are simply considered harmless nuisance pests. However, some varieties can be a serious threat to humans. Some of the venomous spiders in Fullerton, CA include black widow spiders and desert recluse spiders.
If you are concerned about the spider species lurking around your Fullerton home, get in contact with us today to learn more about our professional spider control and de-webbing services or to get your spider inspection.
Specialty Services We Provide In Fullerton
A Helpful Guide To Effective Wasp Control For Fullerton Property Owners
Wasps can be terrifying pests to have around your home. They are aggressive insects that can sting you if you come too close to their nest. Wasps can also be a nuisance because they tend to build their nests in areas where people frequent, such as porches and decks. Here are some tips to help you prevent these stinging pests:
- Keep food and trash properly sealed. Wasps are attracted to sweet smells, so make sure all food is properly sealed. Empty trash cans regularly and don't leave any food out in the open.
- Remove wasp nests. If you see a wasp nest on your property, it's important to remove it as soon as possible. Wasps will become aggressive if they feel their nest is threatened, so it's best to call a professional to remove the nest for you.
- Remove their nesting areas. Wasps will build nests in any dark, secluded area. To prevent them from nesting on your property, seal up any cracks or crevices and remove any potential nesting areas, such as old tires or stacks of wood.
- Fill holes in your yard or garden. Wasps often build their nests in the ground, so filling in any holes on your property will help deter them.
If you're having trouble getting rid of wasps on your own, you may need to call a professional pest control company for help. HomeShield Pest Control can provide you with effective wasp prevention and control services in Fullerton, to keep your home or business free from these pests. We can also safely remove an existing nest on your property. Call us today to learn more.
How Do I Know If I Have Termites In My Fullerton House?
Termites can cause devastating damage to your home if not properly controlled. What's more, they can be difficult to spot since they often stay hidden inside the walls of your home. It's important to be vigilant about watching for signs of termites so you can take action before they cause too much damage. Here are some things to look for:
- Mud tubes: Termites use these tubes to travel between their nest and food source. If you see mud tubes on the exterior of your home, it's a good indication that you have termites.
- Hollow-sounding wood: If you tap on a wooden structure in your home and it sounds hollow when tapped, it may be due to termites.
- Cracks in your walls or foundation: Termites can cause cracks in your walls or foundation as they tunnel through wood.
- Discarded wings: Termites shed their wings as they mature, so if you find insect wings around your home, it may be a sign of termites.
If you see any of these signs, call a professional termite exterminator in Fullerton like HomeShield Pest Control as soon as possible. We can provide you with effective termite control services to get rid of these destructive pests and prevent them from returning. Contact us today to learn for or to receive a free quote.
Are You Attracting Wildlife Creatures To Your Fullerton Property?
Wildlife can be fun to observe in their natural habitat, but when they start to raid your home or business, it's time to take action. Some of the most common wildlife pests in Fullerton include raccoons, squirrels, bats, skunks, and opossums. These animals can cause a lot of issues if they're not removed quickly and properly.
But why might these creatures be showing up on your property in the first place? Here are some common reasons:
- You have food or water sources that they're attracted to. If you have an outdoor eating area or a pet food bowl that's not properly stored, this can attract wildlife to your property.
- You have shelter that they're looking for. If you have a lot of trees, bushes, or other areas of dense vegetation, this can provide wildlife with the perfect place to build their homes.
- You have a problem with another pest. An infestation of rats, mice, or other pests can attract predators like snakes, owls, and coyotes.
- You have plants or trees that they're using for food or nesting materials. Fruit trees or other plants that produce seeds, fruits, or nuts can attract wildlife that's looking for a food source.
HomeShield Pest Control can help you evict these unwanted guests. We are dedicated to humanely removing wildlife from your property and providing long-term solutions to keep them from coming back. If you're in need of reliable wildlife removal in Fullerton, call us today. We'll be happy to help.
Rat Or Mouse: Which Is Worse To Have In Your Fullerton Home?
There are few things more unnerving than hearing the sound of scurrying feet in your walls or attic. Rats and mice are both common pests in Fullerton, and they can both cause a lot of problems in your home. But which one is worse to have? The answer is that each rodent can present unique issues in your home:
- Rats can breed faster and produce more offspring. A female rat can have up to 12 litters of babies per year, and each litter can contain up to 12 rats. That means a single pair of rats can produce up to 144 offspring in just one year. Mice, on the other hand, can only have up to five to ten litters per year with up to a dozen mice per litter.
- Mice can spread through your home more easily. Mice are much smaller than rats, which means they can squeeze through tiny cracks and holes that rats can't get through. This gives them easier access to your food and belongings and also makes it more difficult to seal up your home to keep them out.
- Rats can cause more destruction. Rats have sharp teeth that they use to gnaw on wood, insulation, wires, and just about anything else they can get their teeth on. This can cause a lot of damage to your home, and it's also a fire hazard. Mice have less powerful jaws, so they're not as destructive as rats.
Both rats and mice can carry diseases that are harmful to humans, such as hantavirus and leptospirosis. These diseases can be spread through their bites, their urine, or their feces.
The bottom line is that both rats and mice can be dangerous to have in your home. If you suspect that you have either of these rodents, the best way to get rid of them is to call a professional pest control company like HomeShield Pest Control right away. We'll inspect your home, identify the source of the problem, and come up with a plan to get rid of the rodents in Fullerton for good. Contact us today to get started.