Quality Pest Management In Laguna Niguel, CA
Like the rest of Southern California, Laguna Niguel is an incredible place to live, work, and play. However, people aren’t the only ones that feel this way. Insects and animals also make their home in the area, and although they are often not a bother, they can become annoying. However, whether they get inside your home or are in excess on your property, there is something you can do about it.
At HomeShield Pest Control, our goal is to help the families and businesses in Laguna Niguel guard against bugs and pests. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and will help you create a barrier to keep pests out around your home or business. Our core values are what guide our operation. These values include: know your WHY, be passionate, live with character, strive for excellence, unlock your full potential, be grateful, and give back. These principles allow us to offer quality service that increases the quality of life for our customers and employees.
Don’t wait to get assistance with an existing pest problem or preventing a new one. The sooner you get professional help, the sooner you can get back to not worrying about pests. So call us today to get set up with an experienced and knowledgeable technician and inspection.
Residential Pest Control In Laguna Niguel, CA
Nature is nice when it’s outside, not when it gets into your home where you want to be. Unfortunately, even if the insects and animals are outside in your yard, they can cause many problems, including spreading diseases that can make people sick. HomeShield Pest Control offers pest control services for Laguna Niguel homes to keep the pests at bay, so you don’t have to worry about them.
Why Choose Our Residential Services?
Each pest you might encounter requires different attention and treatment. This is why we offer targeted approaches to take care of whatever pest is on your property. These services include:
- Ant removal/control
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Attic cleaning service
- Bed bug extermination
- Bird control
- Cockroach extermination/control
- Pest control
- Rodent exclusion and proofing
- Rodent control/removal (rats and mice; also gophers, moles, and voles)
- Spider control (black widow, brown recluse, etc.)
- Termite inspections
- Termite control treatment services
- Wasp removal
- Wildlife trapping
For more information about how HomeShield Pest Control can help you protect your home from unwanted pests, give us a call! We guarantee 100% satisfaction with each visit and offer unlimited free maintenance calls between regular services, so you don’t have to worry.
Commercial Pest Control In Laguna Niguel, CA
With a business, reputation is at stake, and a pest infestation can put that at risk. The technicians at HomeShield Pest Control work quickly and quietly to make sure your Laguna Niguel business can keep running.
Why Choose Our Commercial Services?
Pests are a hassle for any commercial property; with everything else you manage, you shouldn’t have to worry about pests. From car dealerships to daycare centers, and warehouses we service a wide range of properties. During our visit, we will:
- Sweep the eaves, overhangs, entryways, and windows for spiders, their webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests
- Treat the exterior foundation perimeter of your facility
- Granulate flower beds with moisture-activated crystals to discourage pests from nesting in these high moisture, high vegetation areas
- Treat cracks and expansion joints in sidewalks
- Treat doorways and windows joints
- Treat around bushes and shrubs
- Treat inside on an “as needed” basis for major infestations
HomeShield Pest Control is ready to take your call and assist you on your commercial property. Don’t stress yourself out over pests when we can take care of them for you! Contact us today to learn more about our commercial pest control and extermination services or to set up an inspection.
Five Reasons To Choose Professional Cockroach Control In Laguna Niguel
Cockroaches are not a pest anyone wants to find on their property, and they definitely aren’t one that people want to manage. So instead of dealing with a cockroach infestation on your own, you should consider professional assistance.
Professionals can offer more effective and safe control, need more convincing? Here are five reasons why you should choose professional cockroach control:
- Health Risks: Cockroaches spread bacteria and parasites that can make people sick.
- Identification: Different species of cockroaches require targeted approaches; a professional can identify the species, so you know what you are dealing with.
- Time: Cockroaches reproduce quickly; while you try and get rid of them on your own, eggs can continue to hatch, causing more problems. Professionals have products that get results quickly, and they are trained to find all of the infesters, not just the ones out in the open.
- Results: Cockroaches are increasingly resistant to pesticides, and store-bought products just don’t measure up to what professionals use.
- Preventatives: Professionals will locate what factors are attracting cockroaches into your home and how they are getting in and helping you prevent them from coming back once they are gone.
Want to know more about cockroaches and how HomeShield Pest Control can help? Give us a call today to be set up with a trained technician. Don’t try to rid your home of cockroaches on your own; we will save you time, money, and stress.
Are The Centipedes & Millipedes In Laguna Niguel Dangerous?
Centipedes and millipedes are often mistaken for each other because of their long bodies and multiple legs. However, millipedes have two sets of legs per segment of their body, while centipedes only have one set per segment. Either way, both of these insects are pretty creepy if you find one in your home!
Some species of centipedes are venomous and can bite people. The bite can cause an allergic reaction, much like a bee sting. Although this is the case, they are not necessarily dangerous to people, and the ones common in homes are not harmful. They can be beneficial because they eat other insects and spiders.
On the other hand, millipedes are not venomous and won’t bite. They are scavengers and eat decomposing matter like leaves and compost rather than other insects like centipedes. If they feel threatened, they will most likely curl into a ball and emit a smelly liquid. This liquid can irritate the skin and eyes, so you still shouldn’t touch them with bare hands.
For help identifying and treating centipedes and millipedes on your Laguna Niguel property, contact us at HomeShield Pest Control. One of our experienced technicians is ready to assist you as soon as you’re ready!
Specialty Services We Provide In Laguna Niguel, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide a variety of specialty pest control services, including the following options:
- Ant control
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Attic cleaning
- Bed bug control
- Bird control
- Cockroach control
- Pest control
- Rodent control
- Rodent exclusion
- Spider control
- Termite control and inspections
- Wasp removal
- Wildlife trapping
A Guide To Keeping Ants Out Of Your Laguna Niguel Home
An ant infestation can quickly become a large-scale problem, and that’s why it’s important to get ahead of the problem before it even begins. The best approach is to be proactive in your ant control efforts and take preventative action. Here’s a quick guide to keeping ants out of your Laguna Niguel home:
- Clean up spills and crumbs and keep food in tightly sealed containers
- Don’t leave pet food out, and store it in sealed plastic containers.
- Eliminate access points by sealing all cracks and crevices around the outside of the home.
- Eliminate any standing water and any sources of excess moisture.
- Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed and directed away from the house.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and practice proper sanitation
- Maintain functional downspouts and gutter to keep water flowing away from the foundation.
- Repair leaky pipes, faulty faucets, and malfunctioning drains.
- Take out garbage regularly and keep it in a trashcan outside with a lid.
- Use a dehumidifier in damper areas of the house, like basements, crawl spaces, and attics.
- Wipe down counters, sticky jars, or residue, as these attract ants.
While these tips certainly provide you with a great foundation, the most reliable source of ant control in Laguna Niguel is professional pest protection. Here at Homeshield Pest Control, we provide year-round ant solutions that you can depend on without a doubt. Call today to get started.
How You May Be Wrong About Bed Bugs In Laguna Niguel
Even though they’re small in size, bed bugs can cause big problems. These tiny parasites are hard to see, not only because they’re small but also because they’re nocturnal. In fact, bed bugs hide away during the day and emerge only at night to feed on our blood while we’re sleeping.
Speaking of sleeping, bed bugs are certainly known for infesting our bedding and linens, as that is where they can easily access their food source. However, despite their name, bed bugs don’t only infest the areas in and around your bed. They may start off there, but once they make their way inside, they can pretty much travel to any other area of your home.
Bed bugs get from one place to another by hitchhiking via another person or item that is moving between rooms. Because of their ability to travel, an infestation can become quite unmanageable when you’re dealing with it on your own. The good news is you don’t have to.
Now that you know how you may be wrong about bed bugs in Laguna Niguel, it’s time to be right. The right thing to do and the best way to deal with any bed bug problem is to reach out to your local pest experts. HomeShield Pest Control is ready to address all your bed bug control needs. Reach out to us today to learn more.
What You Need To Know About Birds Around Your Laguna Niguel Property
Birds can be peaceful to be around at times, but for the most part, pest birds are unwanted visitors around local homes and businesses. Not only are they annoying, but there are also a number of negative consequences to keep in mind when it comes to pest bird activity. Here’s what you need to know about birds around your Laguna Niguel property:
- Bird droppings and feces contaminate surfaces and pose serious health risks.
- Bird urine can be acidic, and this acid causes damage to metals and other surfaces.
- Birds build nesting sites in your construction and damage the structure of the property.
- Birds can cause clogging in gutters and drains, leading to destructive water damage.
- Birds contribute to the buildup of debris that can cause mechanical failures.
- Birds transmit certain diseases to those that feed on them, increasing your exposure to sickness.
The best way to protect your property from birds and the potential damage they can cause is to get in touch with a team of pest professionals. Here at HomeShield Pest Control, we dedicate ourselves to providing quality bird control services that our clients can feel good about, guaranteed. Call today.
Why Do I Have A Flea Problem In My Laguna Niguel Home?
Fleas are a year-round problem for local property owners. In fact, there are 2,000 flea species worldwide, and you can find 300 of them in the U.S. alone. If you’re wondering why you have a flea problem in your Laguna Niguel home, there are a variety of things to keep in mind.
Fleas are external parasites that are known for feeding on the blood of mammals and birds. Fleas prefer hairier hosts so they can grab onto the long hair follicles and travel to different places that way. They latch onto their hosts and catch a ride from one place to the next. That means household pets or other pests like rodents or mites can bring them inside.
No matter how they got there, the focus is on how you’re going to get rid of them. The best approach to effective flea control in Laguna Niguel is to get ongoing services from the pest professionals. Contact the experts at HomeShield Pest Control to discuss your flea problems. We’ve got your back.