Quality Pest Management In Laguna Niguel, CA
Like the rest of Southern California, Laguna Niguel is an incredible place to live, work, and play. However, people aren’t the only ones that feel this way. Insects and animals also make their home in the area, and although they are often not a bother, they can become annoying. However, whether they get inside your home or are in excess on your property, there is something you can do about it.
At HomeShield Pest Control, our goal is to help the families and businesses in Laguna Niguel guard against bugs and pests. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and will help you create a barrier to keep pests out around your home or business. Our core values are what guide our operation. These values include: know your WHY, be passionate, live with character, strive for excellence, unlock your full potential, be grateful, and give back. These principles allow us to offer quality service that increases the quality of life for our customers and employees.
Don’t wait to get assistance with an existing pest problem or preventing a new one. The sooner you get professional help, the sooner you can get back to not worrying about pests. So call us today to get set up with an experienced and knowledgeable technician and inspection.
Residential Pest Control In Laguna Niguel, CA
Nature is nice when it’s outside, not when it gets into your home where you want to be. Unfortunately, even if the insects and animals are outside in your yard, they can cause many problems, including spreading diseases that can make people sick. HomeShield Pest Control offers pest control services for Laguna Niguel homes to keep the pests at bay, so you don’t have to worry about them.
Why Choose Our Residential Services?
Each pest you might encounter requires different attention and treatment. This is why we offer targeted approaches to take care of whatever pest is on your property. These services include:
- Ant removal/control
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Attic cleaning service
- Bed bug extermination
- Bird control
- Cockroach extermination/control
- Pest control
- Rodent exclusion and proofing
- Rodent control/removal (rats and mice; also gophers, moles, and voles)
- Spider control (black widow, brown recluse, etc.)
- Termite inspections
- Termite control treatment services
- Wasp removal
- Wildlife trapping
For more information about how HomeShield Pest Control can help you protect your home from unwanted pests, give us a call! We guarantee 100% satisfaction with each visit and offer unlimited free maintenance calls between regular services, so you don’t have to worry.
Commercial Pest Control In Laguna Niguel, CA
With a business, reputation is at stake, and a pest infestation can put that at risk. The technicians at HomeShield Pest Control work quickly and quietly to make sure your Laguna Niguel business can keep running.
Why Choose Our Commercial Services?
Pests are a hassle for any commercial property; with everything else you manage, you shouldn’t have to worry about pests. From car dealerships to daycare centers, and warehouses we service a wide range of properties. During our visit, we will:
- Sweep the eaves, overhangs, entryways, and windows for spiders, their webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests
- Treat the exterior foundation perimeter of your facility
- Granulate flower beds with moisture-activated crystals to discourage pests from nesting in these high moisture, high vegetation areas
- Treat cracks and expansion joints in sidewalks
- Treat doorways and windows joints
- Treat around bushes and shrubs
- Treat inside on an “as needed” basis for major infestations
HomeShield Pest Control is ready to take your call and assist you on your commercial property. Don’t stress yourself out over pests when we can take care of them for you! Contact us today to learn more about our commercial pest control and extermination services or to set up an inspection.
Five Reasons To Choose Professional Cockroach Control In Laguna Niguel
Cockroaches are not a pest anyone wants to find on their property, and they definitely aren’t one that people want to manage. So instead of dealing with a cockroach infestation on your own, you should consider professional assistance.
Professionals can offer more effective and safe control, need more convincing? Here are five reasons why you should choose professional cockroach control:
- Health Risks: Cockroaches spread bacteria and parasites that can make people sick.
- Identification: Different species of cockroaches require targeted approaches; a professional can identify the species, so you know what you are dealing with.
- Time: Cockroaches reproduce quickly; while you try and get rid of them on your own, eggs can continue to hatch, causing more problems. Professionals have products that get results quickly, and they are trained to find all of the infesters, not just the ones out in the open.
- Results: Cockroaches are increasingly resistant to pesticides, and store-bought products just don’t measure up to what professionals use.
- Preventatives: Professionals will locate what factors are attracting cockroaches into your home and how they are getting in and helping you prevent them from coming back once they are gone.
Want to know more about cockroaches and how HomeShield Pest Control can help? Give us a call today to be set up with a trained technician. Don’t try to rid your home of cockroaches on your own; we will save you time, money, and stress.
Are The Centipedes & Millipedes In Laguna Niguel Dangerous?
Centipedes and millipedes are often mistaken for each other because of their long bodies and multiple legs. However, millipedes have two sets of legs per segment of their body, while centipedes only have one set per segment. Either way, both of these insects are pretty creepy if you find one in your home!
Some species of centipedes are venomous and can bite people. The bite can cause an allergic reaction, much like a bee sting. Although this is the case, they are not necessarily dangerous to people, and the ones common in homes are not harmful. They can be beneficial because they eat other insects and spiders.
On the other hand, millipedes are not venomous and won’t bite. They are scavengers and eat decomposing matter like leaves and compost rather than other insects like centipedes. If they feel threatened, they will most likely curl into a ball and emit a smelly liquid. This liquid can irritate the skin and eyes, so you still shouldn’t touch them with bare hands.
For help identifying and treating centipedes and millipedes on your Laguna Niguel property, contact us at HomeShield Pest Control. One of our experienced technicians is ready to assist you as soon as you’re ready!
Specialty Services We Provide In Laguna Niguel, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide a variety of specialty pest control services, including the following options: