Pest Control In San Joaquin Hills, CA
San Joaquin Hills, CA, is a census-designated place and a neighborhood of Newport Beach. Though it is a small town, more people are starting to move in, so Orange County pest control needs are also rising. Luckily, HomeShield Pest Control doesn't just service the big cities. We provide every home and business with the highest-quality pest control services in Orange County.
Residential Pest Control In San Joaquin Hills
A healthy community always starts in the home. When pests invade, they don't just damage property; they put families and pets at risk of contracting harmful illnesses. That's why HomeShield Pest Control uses the most robust system for our residential pest control services. This program includes:
- Interior inspections
- Exterior inspections
- Garage inspections
- Yard inspections
- Perimeter inspections
Our residential pest control services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee after the first treatment. Our licensed technicians use only the highest-quality, eco-friendly treatments and tools that are deadly for the pests but safe for your family, pets, and the environment. If your home's safety has been compromised by pests, don't wait! Call us today to request an inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In San Joaquin Hills
Running a business is a lot of work. You shouldn't have to worry about a pest infestation causing damage to your property, harming your employees and patrons, and tanking your hard-earned reputation. HomeShield Pest Control provides prompt commercial pest control services to many businesses, including:
- Department stores
Our commercial pest control services have the same 100% satisfaction guarantee as our residential services. Our technicians work fast and treat your situation with the urgency it deserves. Reach out to HomeSheild Pest Control today if pests are threatening your operations
Is There Anything I Can Do To Avoid Bed Bugs In San Joaquin Hills?
Effective bed bug control is crucial for San Joaquin Hills residents and business owners. Once on your property, they are nearly impossible to get rid of without professional assistance. However, there are things you can do to prevent them from showing up in the first place:
- Wash your clothes and bedding regularly: By washing your bedding and clothes in hot water and hot heat, you will kill any bed bugs hiding in them.
- Place mattress covers: A mattress cover will keep these insects from crawling inside your bed and setting up shop in the crevices there.
- Don't set bags down in public: Try to avoid doing this. However, if you must set your bag down, be very cautious and avoid public furniture, transportation, or carpets, as bed bugs easily hitch rides to your house by climbing onto your belongings.
- Vacuum regularly: When vacuuming your home, spend extra time going around your furniture and your bed, as this will suck up any existing pests.
- Don't bring in used furniture: One easy way to welcome bed bugs is to pick up used items. It's wise to check these belongings for signs of bed bugs.
At HomeShield Pest Control, we specialize in bed bug control. Our highly trained technicians root out the source of bed bug infestations and treat them with the toughest products available on the professional market. If these pests are disrupting your beauty sleep, don't wait another night. Call us for help today!
Getting Your San Joaquin Hills Property Ready For Termite Season
If you own any type of wooden structure, it is imperative to get a professional termite inspection on the calendar. As we head into termite season, there are several things one should do to prepare:
- Clean up your yard: A termite infestation usually starts with termites setting up shop in organic debris, such as logs and stumps. Clear these out regularly to keep termites from coming near your yard.
- Remove wooden structures away from home: If there are other wooden structures around your house, try moving them at least 30 feet away.
- Paint porches: If your porch is made of wood, try painting it to help deter termites from chewing through.
HomeShield Pest Control can get you booked for a termite inspection in time for the termite season. Our termite control technicians will complete a thorough examination of your home, treat any existing termites, and implement prevention techniques to ensure they do not return. Don't let your home's structural integrity be compromised. Call us today to get started!