Reliable Pest Management In Stanton, California
Part of the Los Angeles metropolitan area, Stanton, CA, is home to just under 38,000 residents and lies east of Cypress and south of Anaheim. Those looking to reside here will enjoy many recreational parks, rich culture, and excellent schools. For business owners, this large population and geographical proximity to even larger cities promise many potential customers. Unfortunately, this economic growth also means more pest problems. As such, Orange County pest control needs have never been higher.
Residential Pest Control In Stanton
When it comes to keeping Stanton homes safe, HomeShield Pest Control is the one for the job. We provide Stanton residents with the highest-quality residential pest control services in Orange County. We do so by completing:
- Interior inspections
- Exterior inspections
- Garage inspections
- Yard inspections
- Perimeter inspections
This robust inspection system allows our licensed technicians to get a complete picture of your case. A plan of attack is then carefully constructed to fit your specific needs, and the tools are always eco-friendly. Our methods are safe for humans, pets, and the environment while being deadly to the pests. If you want reliable, honest residential pest control, give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Stanton
Nothing grinds the economy to a halt quite like pests do. Capable of damaging your property and harming your employees and patrons, pests also turn your life into a public relations nightmare. At HomeShield Pest Control, we offer the most thorough commercial pest control services to Stanton business owners. We service many types of businesses, including:
- Department stores
No matter what type of infestation you are dealing with, HomeShield Pest Control has the skills and tools to beat it. After the first treatment, our 100% satisfaction guarantee kicks off, promising a pest-free business immediately. Our commercial pest control services are just as robust as our residential programs, and we use the same advanced and eco-friendly products. Don’t let pests throw a wrench in your operations. Contact our team today for a quote.
What Not To Do If You Are Seeing Signs Of Termites Around Your Stanton Property
Typically, signs of termites can be difficult to spot. However, if the infestation is severe, you will start to notice these signs. When you do begin spotting signs of termites, there are several things you should not do:
- Get over-the-counter products: Termites are difficult to exterminate. This is because they hide within the wooden beams of your property, avoid sunlight, and live in swarms that can number in the hundreds of thousands. Over-the-counter products aren’t capable of getting every single termite.
- Ignore it: Termites can cause irreversible damage if left to their own devices long enough. They could compromise the structural integrity of your property.
If you notice signs of termites on your property, call the experts at HomeShield Pest Control immediately for a professional termite inspection. Our licensed termite control technicians have the skills and tools required to flush out entire termite swarms and effectively eradicate them from your property. Don’t wait until the damage is irreparable. Call us for help instead!
Everything Stanton Homeowners Need To Know About Rodent Infestations
There are many types of rodents living in Stanton, and they are one of the most common pests to invade homes. If you see signs of rodents in your home, here are some key things you need to know:
- Diseases: Rodents spread diseases, and you don’t have to be bitten or scratched by one to contract an illness. Exposure to their urine, feces, and nesting materials is enough to pass on a harmful disease to you or a family member.
- Property damage: Rodents are prolific chewers who destroy siding, insulation, and any items in their way. They even damage precious family heirlooms, furniture, and storage boxes.
- Difficult to eradicate: Rodents tend to breed constantly. Even if you kill a few adult rodents, there are usually dozens more hiding.
To properly remove rodents, the source of the infestation needs to be rooted out, and prevention techniques need to be implemented to ensure they don’t come back. At HomeShield Pest Control, that is exactly what we do. Don’t let rodents put you and your family at risk of disease. Call us today to request an inspection.