At HomeShield Pest Control, our top priotity is keeping your Trabuco Canyon home and/or business free from pest infestations. One of the ways we do this is through rodent control.
In the Trabuco Canyon area, rodents are common. More rural areas often deal with underground rodents (such as gophers, moles, and voles) and all areas must watch for mice and rats. The best way to keep these critters out of your home is to ensure the home has been prepared with rodent and rat exclusion techniques that keep these pests out. If you are dealing with an infestation of rats, mice, or other rodents, then setting traps will be an important part of eliminating the rodents.
Luckily, HomeShield can help! We are experts in rodent pest control in Trabuco Canyon and will help exterminate and control the rodents on your Trabuco Canyon property. Call us today and we’ll come help get rid of the mice, rats, gophers, moles, voles, and any other critters or pests you are dealing with.
Other services we provide in Trabuco Canyon
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide multiple services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
- Ant removal / control
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Bed bug extermination Trabuco Canyon
- Bird control
- Cockroach extermination / control
- Lawn care treatment and fertilizing services
- Pest control Trabuco Canyon
- Rodent exclusion & proofing Trabuco Canyon
- Rodent control Trabuco Canyon / removal (rats & mice; also gophers, moles, & voles)
- Spider control (black widow, brown recluse, etc.)
- Termite inspections Trabuco Canyon
- Termite control Trabuco Canyon
- Wasp removal
- Weed control
- Wildlife trapping Trabuco Canyon
Call now to get started today!
Rodent Control: Trabuco Canyon Neighborhoods and Zip Codes we Service
We service the following zip code in Trabuco Canyon: 92678, 92679.
We also service all of the neighborhoods and areas in Trabuco Canyon, including the areas near and around: Flanagan Road, Hamilton Trail, Hickey Canyon Road, Joplin Ranch Road, Joplin Truck Trail, Live Oak Canyon Road, O’Neill Regional Park, Rose Canyon Road, Sycamore Drive, Trabuco Canyon Road, Trabuco Creek Road, and Trabuco Ridge Drive.