Reliable Pest Management Services In Loomis, CA
There is something special about a quaint town with history on every street. For residents and business owners, Loomis, California has all the charm and more. The historic downtown is full of locally-owned shops and restaurants, offering that small-town feel that is hard to come by.
At HomeShield Pest Control, we understand the importance of preserving a place like Loomis, which is why we are committed to keeping pests out of homes and businesses. For over a decade, we have supported the community through pest control to keep historic buildings intact and people safe. We are here to assist you at your home or business whenever you are ready to start services. All you have to do is give us a call at HomeShield Pest Control, and we will take it from there!
Residential Pest Control In Loomis, CA
Pest infestations are complex and are not always secluded to one area of a property. From the far reaches of your yard to up in the attic, pests can be anywhere, causing health concerns and property damage. At HomeShield Pest Control, we offer specialty services to ensure every inch of your home is protected.
What Separates Us From The Rest?
Other pest control companies only get rid of infestations. They don’t take the extra steps to seal your home and decontaminate affected areas. But at HomeShield Pest Control, we do! And here’s an example of our attic cleanup services in Loomis, CA to show you how:
- Most attic cleanups are required to decontaminate a home after a rodent or rat infestation. If you are currently dealing with a rodent infestation, you will need to remove rodent access to your attic through what’s known as rodent exclusion, also known as rodent proofing.
- Rodents, particularly rats, have brains that are hardwired to recognize and be attracted to the scent created by feces and urine. Their sense of smell is so strong that they can understand the dimensions of your attic and even mark entries and exits with their urine. Rodent droppings and residues are often not fully removed. In that case, new rodents could smell the odors left behind with their intensely acute olfactory abilities and try to create new openings into your home. A good attic cleanup will remove all signs of rodent feces, urine, blood, hair, and oils as well as the odors they leave behind, turning off the homing beacon those smells can create.
- Rats often find their way into insulation, leaving behind droppings and other materials that can cause health issues or act as beacons to draw in new rodents. As part of the attic insulation removal and replacement process, our technicians ensure no additional areas in your home are contaminated.
To learn more about our attic cleanings and the other services we offer at HomeShield Pest Control, give us a call today! Our team of experts will provide you with the information you need to get started with the right residential pest control treatment plan. Call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Loomis, CA
If you own or run a business, you don’t need us to tell you how difficult it is and how much is on your plate. But what you might need us to tell you is you don’t have to do it all alone. HomeShield Pest Control is here to treat Loomis commercial properties, effectively reducing worry.
Unlike other pest control companies, we don’t just service every commercial property with general pest treatments. At HomeShield Pest Control, we understand every business has its own needs and that each infestation is unique. Because of this, we offer customized commercial pest control plans in Loomis, CA and always base treatment on a thorough inspection of the property and what our customers are comfortable with.
Often, you may just need targeted services such as:
- Ant removal/control
- Aphid control
- Bed bug extermination
- Bird control
- Cockroach extermination/control
- Rodent exclusion and proofing
- Spider control
- Termite inspections and control treatment
- Wasp removal
- Wildlife trapping
If you suspect a pest infestation on your property or want to take preventative measures, contact us at HomeShield Pest Control. With us, you will only receive services from the most professional, experienced, and knowledgeable technicians. So don’t wait, call us today!
Four Termite Control Tips For Loomis Homeowners
How much do you know about termites? Our guess is probably not a lot. And that is okay! It’s our job at HomeShield Pest Control to know about these silent destroyers. They are nicknamed this because they often cause immense damage before ever being discovered. So, how do you protect your Loomis home against termites if they can move in so quietly?
Check out these four tips provided by our experts:
- Termites are attracted to moisture. This moisture can be in the form of improper draining, leaks, and humidity build-up. Therefore, it is important to ensure you have moisture barriers in place, fix leaks and water-damaged property, and ensure your home has proper draining, including gutters.
- Termites don’t just eat wood. They eat cellulose, the main component of plant material. In addition, they will eat cotton, paper, sheetrock, wallpaper, cardboard, and more.
- Termite swarmers, reproductive colony members can be the first sign of an infestation. When it is time for swarmers to reproduce, they fly from their current colony to a new location to form a new colony. Once swarmers land, they drop their wings, which can sometimes be found in piles near windows. Although termites avoid light, swarmers are attracted to it.
- If you suspect a termite infestation, you should always contact a pest control professional for termite control in Loomis, CA. Because of the damage termites can cause, inspecting areas such as crawlspaces can be dangerous. Plus, termites and flying ants are often misidentified by each other, which can be a costly mistake. Professionals can make proper identifications to assess the damage and the severity of the infestation.
In Loomis, don’t look further than HomeShield Pest Control for assistance with a termite infestation. Our years of experience and use of the latest technologies will get the job done right, keeping you, your family, and your home safe from termites.
How To Spot Black Widow Spiders In Loomis
Black widow spiders are known as the most dangerous spider species in the United States. However, they are not aggressive toward people but will bite if they feel threatened. And, threatened to spiders can be as simple as unknowingly putting your hand too close to them. Because of this, you should know how to spot black widows on your Loomis property.
Black widows are known for their red/orange hourglass marking on their abdomen. The rest of their body is a shiny jet-black color. They build their webs in dark, undisturbed areas. This can be in corners of garages and basements, under furniture, in sheds, and other storage areas. Unlike other species, black widows create messy and irregular webs.
Although black widow venom is dangerous to people, bites are rarely fatal because anti-venom is accessible at hospitals. But if you are worried about black widows on your Loomis property, contact us at HomeShield Pest Control to get started with black widow spider control services. Our technicians are experienced and trained in dealing with dangerous insects and animals, so you don’t have to!