The Crown Of HomeShield Pest Control: Corona, California
Over 154,000 people agree that Corona, CA truly lives up to its namesake as the ‘crown’ of Riverside County. Corona is a larger city located at the feet of the Santa Ana Mountains and Cleveland National Forest. At nearly 100 miles away from the bustle of Los Angeles, Corona is just far enough from the big city to enjoy a quieter side of life.
With a calm, cool, and private atmosphere, Corona has attracted many celebrities and well-known people to the neighborhood. However, not all of these ‘celebrities’ and famous residents are well-loved. Certain long-term visitors, including spiders, earwigs, and rodents, are the most recognized and equally most disliked ‘celebrities’ in Corona. These creatures get lots of attention from nearby homes and business owners—in a less-than-flattering way. Today, a large percentage of Corona residents invest in professional pest control solutions that not only provide protection from pests but ensure ongoing security as well.
HomeShield Pest Control is one of these professional companies, faithfully serving the Corona area since 2009. We stand out from our competition by offering 100% green insecticides and Integrated Pest Management solutions that work hand-in-hand with the natural environment. To eliminate problem pests without fear, set up an initial appointment with HomeShield Pest Control now.
Residential Pest Control In Corona, CA
Pest infestations of any kind can be extremely difficult to cope with. Infestations occurring inside of Corona homes may be even more so.
HomeShield Pest Control offers residential pest control plans to homeowners all over Corona, CA. We currently treat these and many other pests:
- Occasional Invaders
- Stinging Insects
- Bed Bugs
Your home is just as important to us as it is to you. Learn more about HomeShield Pest Control and our residential pest control plans by connecting with us online.
Commercial Pest Control In Corona, CA
HomeShield Pest Control has been providing commercial pest control for businesses in Corona since its inception in 2009. We have developed a unique service program that aims to treat every aspect of your property and keep pests out before they wander inside.
When we visit your property, we will take the following five steps:
- Sweep the eaves, overhangs, entryways, and windows for exterior pest activity
- Spray the exterior foundations of your buildings
- Discourage outdoor nesting by scattering treated granules in flower beds
- Take a closer look at doorways, window joints, bushes, and shrubs
- Treat indoor areas on an as-needed basis
Chat with us online to get started on a commercial pest control plan for your Corona business.
A Spider Control Guide For Corona, CA Homeowners
Arachnids are a species of pest that rarely choose to wander inside. While some parasitic varieties like ticks might hitchhike indoors, spiders usually choose to keep their distance.
If spiders are beginning to cause problems for both you and your household, there may be other factors at play. In fact, an increased spider presence could point toward a potential secondary pest infestation around the house.
If you are interested in keeping spiders out before they get too close, enact each of the following arachnid control tips for your Corona home:
- Wipe away any webs or nests that have been built around the corners of your home. This includes both interior and exterior spaces.
- Look for new methods of sealing off entry points. Invest in new screens, weatherproofing, and exclusionary tactics.
- Practice good general pest control. This means taking all precautions indoors and outside as well as investing in an ongoing residential pest control plan.
- Have your home inspected for secondary pests by the team at HomeShield Pest Control. We can accurately assess your pest concerns within a matter of minutes.
Get in touch with the team here at HomeShield Pest Control to learn more about our spider control and web removal services or submit a contact form to request a complimentary spider inspection for your home.
How To Spot And Stop Earwigs On Corona Properties
The vast majority of homeowners in Corona have earwigs around their kitchens or basements. Earwigs are moisture-loving pests that enjoy dark, damp, less-trafficked sections of the home, particularly basements, attics, kitchens, and crawlspaces. Thankfully, earwigs are not known to cause any harm to humans, their pets, or their homes. Instead, the earwig is a disconcerting creature that may cause distress or anxiety in Corona homeowners.
Here’s how to stop earwigs in Corona, CA from continuing to invade your home:
- Limit the amount of moisture present in the home. This specifically includes the use of dehumidifiers to reduce humidity as well as sealing any leaking pipes.
- Clean clutter away from areas of the home that could harbor earwig populations.
- Contact HomeShield Pest Control to establish a pest barrier that will eliminate future incursions to your property.
For additional tips, tricks, and pest infestation prevention, submit an online contact form to the team at HomeShield Pest Control.