Pesky Pests In Glen Avon, California? HomeShield Pest Control Has The Knowledge To Help!
Southern California is one of the most beautiful places in the country. It offers incredible weather and a desert ecosystem that can't be found in other parts of the United States. As a result, Glen Avon provides a special place for residents and business owners to live.
No matter the ecosystem, pests are still a problem. Although there might be different pests to worry about in Glen Avon than in northern California, there is still cross-over and a need for general pest control in Riverside County, CA.
HomeShield Pest Control offers both general and targeted pest control to the residents and business owners of Glen Avon and surrounding areas. We are not in the business of becoming the biggest pest control company, but the best one. To achieve this, we use the safest products, offer the highest quality treatments, and focus on our customers and the solutions to their problems.
For more information about how HomeShield Pest Control can help your home or business with pest problems, give us a call today. We will set you up with one of our trained and knowledgeable technicians to inspect and treat your property.
Residential Pest Control In Glen Avon, CA
You shouldn't have to share your home with unwanted pests. From insects to rodents and wildlife, your Glen Avon, CA home is susceptible to these pests getting inside. If they do, they will cause damage and spread diseases, putting you and your family in danger. HomeShield Pest Control has been working to keep California residents safe for over ten years and is committed to doing the same for you.
Our Home Pest Control Services
When it comes to providing home pest control services in Glen Avon, we have five inspection and treatment points that will help eliminate bugs and pests so you can live pest-free. They include interior, exterior, garage, yard, and perimeter. By inspecting and treating these five areas consistently, we can dramatically decrease the pests on your property.
The HomeShield Service Pest Treatment Process
Interior Inspection & Treatment:
- Inspect interior wall joints, cracks, and crevices for pest infestation
- Create an interior barrier that repels pests
- Treat beneath sinks and other common entry or breeding areas
- Lay traps and bait if needed
Exterior Inspection & Treatment:
- Inspect exterior for entry points, migration paths, and harborage areas
- Create a 3-foot barrier around the entire home
- Sweep the eaves, overhangs, entryways, and windows for spider webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests
- Treat doorway and window joints
Garage Inspection & Treatment:
- Inspect wall joints, cracks, crevices, and rafters for pest infestation
- Sweep the walls, ceiling, and rafters for spiders, spider webs, and egg sacs
- Create an interior barrier that repels pests
Yard Inspection & Treatment:
- Inspect yard for signs of infestation and harborage areas
- Sweep play structures and sheds for spider webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests
- Treat cracks, crevices, and expansion joints in driveways and sidewalks
- Treat around bushes and shrubs
- Granulate flower beds to discourage nesting
- Spot treat the yard up to 30 feet from the home
Perimeter Inspection & Treatment:
- Inspect perimeter for signs of infestation, migration paths, and harborage areas
- Sweep fences for spider webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests
- Create a property barrier to protect against your neighbors' pests
These services can vary depending on when we visit and the size of your property. To find out more about our inspection and treatment process, contact us at HomeShield Pest Control today!
Commercial Pest Control In Glen Avon, CA
Commercial properties are not easy to maintain. But, as an owner or manager, you already have enough to keep up with and don't need to worry about pests. This is why you need commercial pest control in Glen Avon, CA. Luckily, Homeshield Pest Control is in the business of keeping Glen Avon's commercial properties safe from unwanted insects, rodents, and wildlife.
Our Commercial Pest Control Services
In Glen Avon, there isn't just one type of pest that you have to worry about on your commercial property. This is why at Homeshield Pest Control, we offer services for various pests, targeting their specific behaviors and needs.
These services include:
- Ant control/removal
- Bed bug extermination
- Bird control
- Cockroach extermination/control
- Pest control
- Rodent and rat exclusion
- Rodent control and removal (rats and mice; also gophers, moles, and voles)
- Spider control (black widow, brown recluse, etc.)
- Termite inspections
- Termite control treatment services
- Wasp removal
To find out about a targeted pest service or just our general pest control plans for Glen Avon businesses, call us at HomeShield Pest Control today! We are ready to assist you with all your pest control needs, keeping your property, product, employees, and customers safe from unwanted guests.
Do-It-Yourself (DIY) VS. Professional Rodent Control In Glen Avon
Rodents aren't easy to get rid of, but people will still try to do it independently. Unfortunately, DIY pest control never stands up to what professionals can do, especially when it comes to rodents. They are particularly difficult to get rid of because they are good at hiding, will eat just about anything, and reproduce quickly, doubling their numbers in no time!
DIY rodent control often includes:
- Store-bought traps can be dangerous and difficult for you
- Store-bought sprays can be overused and be harmful to people and pets
- DIY solutions quickly become expensive as you buy more and more traps
Professional rodent control has many benefits that are not possible with DIY methods. These are:
- They can determine the type of rodent that has infested your property, which allows them to target those species specifically.
- They can locate all of the entry points and seal them so the pests can't get back in.
- They know where to look for damage, which is essential to fix for safety.
- They will remove droppings and urine left behind by rodents.
- They will remove and dispose of rodents, so you don't have to!
Overall, it is always safer and more effective to go with professional pest control. You will save yourself stress, money, and time. To learn more about our rodent removal and extermination for Glen Avon, CA, contact us at HomeShield Pest Control. We proudly operate in Glen Avon, CA and surrounding areas.
What Is The Best Way To Check For Bed Bugs In Glen Avon?
Bed bugs are masters at hiding. They are tiny insects that can fit into spaces like seams of fabric and joints of the furniture. If you suspect you have bed bugs, you shouldn't waste time. Checking for bed bugs early will make getting rid of them easier, it is as simple as inspecting your home and different items.
Several places are more common hot spots for bed bugs. These include:
Beds are one of the most common places for these bugs because they are attracted to the warmth and are they nocturnal, which means they feed at night. Therefore, it would be best to inspect your mattress, sheets, pillows, and bed frame.
Check the seams of couches and other sitting areas in your home,
Look at the edges of baseboards and carpets.
More less common places are appliances, wood furniture, curtains, behind wallpaper, lamps, outlet covers, window, and door frames
Every home is susceptible to bed bugs, not just ones that are considered dirty. If you see signs of bed bugs such as bites, rust-colored stains on sheets, and eggs or shed skins, you should inspect your home and call the professionals at HomeShield Pest Control. We are experienced and knowledgeable about bed bugs and will help eliminate them from your home quickly and efficiently. Get started with comprehensive bed bug inspections and treatments in Glen Avon.
What To Do About Pest Birds Around Your Glen Avon Property
Are you dealing with an influx of pest birds around your Glen Avon property? Although these innocuous pigeons, finches, and sparrows may not look like much at first, the presence of pest birds around residential and commercial homes is much more dangerous than you might imagine.
Pigeons, for example, are a long-lived species that take up residence wherever possible. They may choose to build nests on rooftops, around eaves, or even in venting equipment, which may lead to mechanical failure in the future.
Finches and sparrows are not much better. By leaving their droppings all over doorsteps and sidewalks, these birds inadvertently contribute to hundreds of falls every year. Pest birds are also known for carrying a host of diseases from place to place, as well as secondary pests such as fleas, ticks, and tiny biting mites.
It's never wise to encourage a pest bird presence around your Glen Avon property. Whether you're just noticing the initial signs of infestation or are struggling with a chronic recurrence, it may be possible to reduce your risk factors with the help of a professional team. The knowledgeable agents at HomeShield Pest Control would be more than happy to help, offering years of dedicated pest bird experience for properties in any environment.
Put a barrier of protection around your Glen Avon home with a bird control service you can count on. Call HomeShield Pest Control today for a comprehensive quote.
Glen Avon's Step-By-Step Guide to Fleas and Ticks Control
Fleas and ticks are much more than occasional invaders. If you live anywhere around the Glen Avon area, you and your loved ones will be at risk for infestations virtually all year round.
You should know that it's impossible to completely control ticks and fleas around your property. However, there are several ways to manage or reduce potential exposure using a few easy steps.
Here's how this works:
- Mow tall grass, trim back shrubs, and prune tree branches that are close to the sides of your home to eliminate possible harborage zones and support your ongoing safety.
- Have all pets in the home treated against fleas and ticks. From collars and creams to capsules and conditioners, you have a variety of options at your disposal.
- Partner with the team at HomeShield Pest Control for year-round flea and tick control. Our experts can control infestations at any level of development and ensure that returning infestations never become a reality.
You can get started on flea and tick control with nothing but a quick phone call. Contact the experts at HomeShield Pest Control for a quote on your Glen Avon property.
3 Things Everyone In Glen Avon Ought To Know About Stinging Insects
Wasps, hornets, and honey bees all have one thing in common; they're critical pollinators that can also pack a punch. While not all stinging insects have nasty tempers, their stings can result in a myriad of health problems, even result in swelling, hospitalization, or worse, chronic conditions such as bradycardia, and asystole.
If you are a property owner in Glen Avon, you should know that:
- Stinging insects sometimes require specialty treatments to remove, especially honey bees.
- Stinging insects can cause severe swelling and anaphylactic shock, which may result in serious side effects in persons with sensitives.
- Stinging insects swarm to garbage cans, food items, or fallen fruit in your yard, which is why they keep returning to your property in the first place.
If you're ready to stop stinging insects from encroaching on your property, look no further than the highly skilled team at HomeShield Pest Control. We offer 100% eco-friendly materials to get your property in tip-top shape and will quickly remove stinging insect populations without harming the surrounding habitat.
Learn more about HomeShield Pest Control's stinging insect control program by calling our office directly.
Why Glen Avon Residents Need To Take Mosquito Threats Seriously
You may underestimate the deadly power of mosquitoes. After all, these pests are extremely prevalent in the Glen Avon area and don't seem to cause many problems other than bites. However, upon closer inspection, you may realize mosquitoes aren't just common nuisances; they're downright dangerous disease vectors.
The fact is that even a single mosquito bite can transmit dozens of potential illnesses, from West Nile virus and encephalitis to everything in between. Some mosquitoes are even known to carry parasite eggs, which result in life-threatening heartworms for dogs, cats, and other beloved pets.
It's clear that mosquito control in Glen Avon is needed if you want to avoid all the issues mosquitoes bring with them. At HomeShield Pest Control, we do our part in the battle against biting pests with fast-acting products and airtight protection programs. Our experts will treat your lawn from top to bottom to ensure you always feel safe and protected, no matter where you roam.
All mosquito control quotes from HomeShield Pest Control are absolutely free! Call now to take advantage of yours today.