Reliable Pest Management In Mira Loma, CA
Known initially as the city of Wineville, Mira Loma is an important part of the tourism industry in Jurupa Valley. Roughly 22,000 people chose to settle down within this Riverside County city, commuting to Eastvale and Riverside as needed. While this town has a rich history that once attracted national attention, the modern city prefers to keep to itself.
Mira Loma is known as a private and almost rural area, best for those who wish to take life at a different pace. Many home and business owners know each other by name and enjoy having deep connections with their neighbors and peers. Despite its relative position away from larger cities, Mira Loma still struggles with seasonal bouts of pest activity. As time goes on, more and more pests are being reported in local homes, concerning many locals.
Pest control in Mira Loma is an important part of daily life, which is why the team at HomeShield Pest Control provides pest control services for Riverside County and strives to make every treatment our best one yet. We have been an important part of Mira Loma’s protection and prevention since 2009, blazing a trail for more than a decade. See why your Mira Loma neighbors have so much to say about HomeShield Pest Control. Book an appointment at your earliest convenience.
Residential Pest Control In Mira Loma, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we believe that 100% satisfaction should be the goal in every service we complete. To make our residential services 100% satisfaction guaranteed, we promise to inspect, treat, and follow up on every aspect of the home and property.
Our residential pest plans will include the following three steps:
- An initial visit that includes customized inspections, treatments, and identifications.
- Ongoing assistance in the form of a follow-up visit.
- Continuous treatments that adapt to the changing California landscape, as well as fluctuating temperatures and seasonal pest activity.
Learn more about Mira Loma, CA residential pest control plans with HomeShield Pest Control by chatting with us online.
Commercial Pest Control In Mira Loma, CA
All businesses in Mira Loma have access to HomeShield Pest Control’s professionally vetted commercial pest control plans. Since 2009, we have offered access to the following treatments and services:
- Ant Removal
- Aphid Control
- Pest Bird Control
- Cockroach Extermination
- Rodent Control And Removal
- Spider Elimination
- Termite Control Treatments
- Stinging Insect Removal
- Wildlife Management
To get started with these targeted treatments or our other commercial pest control services in Mira Loma, give us a call today. HomeShield Pest Control is looking forward to meeting your needs.
What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Mira Loma?
Getting rid of bed bug problems around Mira Loma is no small feat. These pests are considered to be ‘hitchhiking’ parasites, using travel and public spaces to move from place to place. Although bed bugs do not specifically target certain homes over others, they may be more inclined to settle down in areas where they will be less conspicuous.
If you are not currently experiencing the signs and symptoms of a bed bug problem in Mira Loma, consider following these helpful steps:
- Store all luggage, backpacks, or side bags off the floor while traveling. If possible, store bags on overhead racks or baggage compartments.
- Make sure you wash all clothing on the highest heat setting after returning from a trip. This includes everything wearable in your bag, including items you did not use.
- Be cautious of purchasing secondhand items, accessories, or furniture. Be sure to inspect all items for signs of bed bug activity before your final purchase.
If bed bugs have already begun to appear around your Mira Loma home, prevention will no longer be a viable next step. Instead, contact HomeShield Pest Control for affordable bed bug control plans in Mira Loma you can count on.
Most Common Wildlife Creatures Found In Mira Loma
The safest, most effective wildlife control comes from a wildlife expert. At HomeShield Pest Control, our expert technicians can remove many different types of wild animals off your Mira Loma property safely so that no one gets hurt. Below are some of the nuisance pests we are equipped to remove from your property:
- Snakes and other reptiles
The technicians at HomeShield Pest Control are highly trained and are considered wildlife experts when they go out in the field. Since 2009, we have been safely trapping and removing all types of nuisance wildlife pests in Mira Loma, CA without anyone getting hurt. In addition to their removal, our wildlife control comes complete with prevention strategies to ensure these pests do not return and continue to cause problems. Don’t try and take on wildlife pests on your own -- let us help you remove them without incident today!
Why Mira Loma Homeowners Trust Action For Termite Defense
Termites are one of the worst pests you can have here in Mira Loma, but they’re also the sneakiest of pests as well. To the untrained eye, it is extremely difficult to spot signs of termites, so many people don’t realize they have an infestation until irreparable damage has been done. If you have any of the following, please consider booking a professional termite inspection with HomeShield Pest Control today to get ahead of the termites in your home:
- A porch or deck: If you own a porch or a deck that is made out of wood, this will probably be how the termites get into your home in the first place. Because they are attracted to anything made out of wood, these structures are very appealing to them, which then gets them closer to the wooden structure of your home.
- Cracks in concrete: Another reason these pests are attracted to homes is that there are oftentimes cracks in the foundational concrete of the home, making it easier for them to access the wood of the house.
- Leaky pipes: Termites thrive in areas where there is a lot of water and moisture buildup. Leaky pipes and other places in your home with access to moisture are very appealing to termites, and they will want to set up shop there.
Aside from a professional termite inspection, most people won’t even know they have a problem until it is too late because the signs of termites are so obscure and difficult to spot. At HomeShield Pest Control, our technicians conduct thorough, comprehensive termite inspections to root out any possible infestations, and then exterminate the entire, multigenerational infestation in a prompt, efficient manner. Don’t let termites catch you off guard and compromise the structural integrity of your home -- get on the books today!
Here's Why You Should Call The Pros About Rodents In Your Mira Loma Home
Rodents are perhaps the most common pest that homeowners deal with here in Mira Loma. Many people feel they can handle the problem with some bait and a few traps, but this rarely does anything to stop the infestation. If rodents are left to their own devices, uninterrupted in your home, you will start dealing with:
- Damage to your property: All types of rodents are capable of inflicting lots of damage on your property. Their constant chewing leads to chewed wires, insulation, destroyed material items, and soiling of the spaces they nest in. The bigger the rodent, the more pronounced the damage is.
- Diseases: All types of rodents spread harmful diseases, and their collaboration has led to humankind’s most devastating pandemics, such as the bubonic plague. They are still capable of spreading the black death, salmonella, rat-bite fever, hantavirus, and many other illnesses to humans today.
- Terrible odors: Rodents leave behind rancid odors in your home. This comes from their nesting materials, waste, or the rodents themselves getting stuck in a wall and dying. The scent of their decay permeates the air and is difficult to get rid of.
The professionals at HomeShield Pest Control have been dealing with Mira Loma rodents since 2009. With a deep understanding of these pests’ behaviors and mannerisms, our technicians will quickly and efficiently rid your home of any type of rodent infestation. Give us a call, and let us help you keep your home rodent-free for good!
Keeping Cockroaches Out Of Mira Loma Homes And Businesses
Cockroach infestations are incredibly dangerous to have, no matter if they’re in your home or business. Cockroaches are not just creepy and gross -- they spread incredibly harmful pathogens that can make you, your family, or your employees and patrons incredibly ill, very fast. While a full-blown cockroach infestation always requires the help of a professional to exterminate, below are some things you can do today to try and keep cockroaches from invading:
- Seal up holes: The first step to controlling cockroaches is to locate any holes in your home’s siding and foundation. This is usually how these pests are gaining access to your home in the first place. So locate them, and seal all of them up, no matter how small, because they can squeeze through just about anything.
- Properly store food: Because cockroaches are attracted to your pantries and the food you store inside them, make sure that foods are stored in durable containers that can’t be chewed through, and ensure that spills are cleaned up immediately and thoroughly.
- Declutter: Cockroaches are a fan of clutter of any kind because it gives them a place to hide. Organizing your home and your physical items in such a way that is neat and organized takes away the appeal.
If these pests have invaded your home or business and created an unsafe environment, don’t waste time -- call HomeShield Pest Control today for urgent and effective treatment that roots out the source of your infestation. Let’s work together today!