Reliable Pest Management Services In Antelope, CA
When you own a home or business in a place like Antelope, there are a variety of pest problems that you have to deal with. Unfortunately, failing to deal with these pest problems properly can cost you in more ways than one. That’s why HomeShield Pest Control provides the kind of quality care that you want for your home, business, and everything that matters most to you. Here’s what we can offer you that many in the area cannot:
- 100% service guarantee
- Customer service with integrity
- Comprehensive services
- Eco-friendly products only
- Ongoing protection
Give us a call today to schedule your inspection with one of our residential or commercial pest control experts.
Residential Pest Control In Antelope, CA
Owning a home in Antelope has its perks. However, there are so many enjoyable natural features near us that we often forget about the possibility of pest problems.
Unfortunately, there are a variety of pests that can cause destruction in your home, over time, and jeopardize your family’s health. Do you really want to take a chance on the inconsistent results of home remedies or store-bought solutions?
Instead of rolling the dice with your equity and your family’s health, partner with a HomeShield Pest Control residential expert. With years of experience in the industry and area, we have everything we need to back up our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, with confidence.
That’s why we put our money where our mouth is when it comes to protecting your home and family. Give us a call today to schedule an inspection with one of our Antelope, CA home pest control experts, at your earliest convenience.
Commercial Pest Control In Antelope, CA
When you own a business in a place like Antelope, protecting your reputation is essential. Social media is a direct threat to your reputation, as one post about pest activity could make you go viral in all the wrong ways. That’s why you can’t put your trust in anything other than the guaranteed methods provided by HomeShield Pest Control commercial pest control technicians.
With decades of industry and area experience, we can provide the guaranteed assurances for your business just like we’ve provided for so many others in the Antelope area. Give us a call today to schedule your inspection with one of our commercial pest control experts.
Why Don't DIY Termite Control Methods Work In Antelope Homes?
Termites are wood-eating pests that invade your home from the ground up. They usually remain hidden for months before you notice the infestation, which is why they can do so much damage to your property, over time. Let’s go over some things you can do on your own to prevent a severe termite infestation, and then we’ll talk about some things that you just can’t do on your own.
Some things you can do to prevent a termite infestation in Antelope include:
- Controlling moisture issues around the property
- Storing firewood off the ground and away from the home
- Replacing moisture-damaged wood promptly
- Keeping an eye out for signs of a termite infestation, such as visible damage to exposed wood and mud tubes on foundation walls
If you notice any of these signs, remember that there are some things about termite control that you just can’t do on your own. If you try to eradicate termites yourself, your store-bought sprays and DIY pest control methods will only take care of a small fraction of the infestation, leaving a majority of the infestation alive and well within your walls in other areas of the property.
That’s why the best thing you can do to protect your home is to get regular termite inspections. After a professional termite inspection, our pest control experts will put together a customizable plan to get rid of any current problems and prevent future issues with our guaranteed termite control methods. Give us a call today to get a free estimate on our professional termite inspections and services for Antelope, CA.
Four Ways To Keep Your Property In Antelope Free Of Ticks
When you manage to get ticks on your property or inside your home, they can put a lot more than just your pets at risk. Even if you don't have pets, ticks can find their way into your home on the backs of rodents or other forms of wildlife that may get near the property or into your house. Ticks have been known to transmit dangerous diseases such as Lyme disease and even Rocky Mountain spotted fever, both of which can lead to severe medical conditions and even be fatal in certain cases.
Here are the best four ways to keep ticks off of your property:
- Maintain the lawn regularly to provide less conducive conditions for tick nests.
- Utilize wildlife prevention methods to keep rodents and other forms of wildlife from introducing ticks to your property.
- Have your pets treated for ticks by a veterinarian.
- Partner with a HomeShield Pest Control expert.
When the stakes are this high, don’t take your chances on incurring a dangerous tick infestation. Instead, get the professional care that has kept Antelope area yards free of ticks for years. Give us a call today to get an estimate on our customizable tick control packages.
How To Keep Fleas Out Of Your Antelope Home
When it comes to keeping fleas out of your home, it’s important to be extremely diligent about a few select things. In order to achieve a flea-free home, try these tips:
- Seal off entry points. To actually keep fleas from getting inside your home, you’ll want to apply liquid foam or silicone-based caulk to any cracks you find in your foundation. Pay attention to very small openings, as fleas are nearly microscopic and move around very easily.
- Deter wildlife and rodents. Some of the most common hosts of fleas are raccoons, birds, squirrels, and mice. In order to keep these animals off of your property, store outdoor trash bins carefully, use decoy animals, and turn on motion sensor sprinklers and porch lights.
- Call your vet. If you have cats and dogs, consider calling a vet to learn about year-round flea prevention options.
- Clean up your yard. Another way you can make your property unappealing to fleas is by eliminating all of their favorite hiding spots. This means trimming back harborage areas, mowing frequently, and getting rid of standing water sources.
- Bring in professional help. When in doubt, always call your local pest expert for Antelope flea control.
For more information on trusted flea control, call HomeShield Pest Control today.
What To Do About Bed Bugs In Your Antelope Home
Bed bugs are a tricky pest to identify, so if you’ve found them in your home, that’s a great first start. Rather than ignoring the problem and letting it grow out of control, the best thing you can do is bring in bed bug control in Antelope from a trusted pest expert. By working with a pest control company, you’ll benefit from extensive experience, the highest quality products and methods, as well as a guarantee on services. Many of the DIY methods that exist are readily available but are generally ineffective or contain products that are likely unsafe for your household.
At HomeShield Pest Control, we deliver quality bed bug removal services that are completely eco-friendly. We always begin the process with a comprehensive, room-by-room inspection to understand the scope of your outbreak. From there, we customize a treatment plan for you and work on preventive tips to keep future issues away. We guarantee these services to give you full peace of mind. For more information on getting rid of your bed bug problem, call us today.
Why You Don't Want Birds Roosting Around Your Antelope Property
If you’ve seen birds loitering around your Antelope property, then you’ll want to address the issue quickly. To start, the sheer presence of birds can make people uncomfortable. When birds loiter in numbers, it can be unnerving. Additionally, their constant cooing and chirping can lead to annoying noise pollution. A more severe reason why you don’t want birds hanging around your property is because of the health issues that they can spread. Birds are known hosts for lice, mites, fleas, and ticks. These parasites are associated with serious health risks like Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, murine typhus, as well as heartworm and tapeworm in pets.
Bird droppings are also known to cause histoplasmosis, which is a lung infection that occurs when you breathe in fungal spores. These same droppings can be the source of property damage as well. They can lead to the corrosion of your building as well as deterioration and discoloration of cars and other property. Lastly, birds are linked with other forms of property damage that can come from their nests. Bird nests are usually very dry and when they’re located along electrical lines, they can cause fires. For more information on humane bird control in Antelope, call HomeShield Pest Control today.
6 Easy & Effective Mosquito Control Tips For Antelope Property Owners
Each springtime, mosquitoes begin to show themselves around Antelope properties because the conditions are just right. Rather than suffer through an unbearable and potentially dangerous mosquito season, try these six easy and effective tips:
- Make yourself unattractive to mosquitoes. People are often responsible for luring mosquitoes because these pests require human blood to reproduce. In order to make yourself unappealing to them, use all unscented products like laundry detergent and soap, and also limit alcohol consumption when outdoors.
- Address standing water. Areas of standing water are hot zones for mosquito eggs, so turn over the water in kiddie pools and bird baths regularly.
- Trim up landscaping. To further reduce breeding sites for mosquitoes, clear away brush and leaf piles while also trimming hedges and trees.
- Consider plants. There are some plants that have properties that naturally repel mosquitoes. Try citronella, lavender, and marigolds.
- Eliminate stagnant water as well. While bird baths and kiddie pools are important to turn over, you’ll also want to make sure that kids' toys, pool covers, and buckets don’t accumulate water either.
- Bring in the pros. Mosquitoes will appear on your property year after year, so seasonal mosquito treatments in Antelope from a pest expert are an absolute must.
For more information on mosquito control in Antelope, call HomeShield Pest Control today.
Specialty Services We Provide In Antelope, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide a variety of specialty pest control services, include the following options: