Reliable Pest Management In Gold River, CA
With a population of eight thousand residents, Gold River is a dense suburb where many people enjoy their years after retirement. And who can blame them? This Sacramento suburb has that neighborly feel that many people enjoy. If there are one thing families, people trying to enjoy their retirement, and business owners alike don’t want to deal with; it's unwanted pests, which is why HomeShield Pest Control has been dedicated to protecting the community for over a decade.
Our customers are important to us, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. And both our residential and commercial pest control plans for Sacramento County are customizable, allowing our customers to choose the services that will meet their needs. To learn more about what we can do for you, give us a call at HomeShield Pest Control. One of our trained and experienced technicians will get you started with services and treatments to get you back on track to a pest-free life.
Residential Pest Control Gold River, CA
Keeping your home and family safe is not only your top priority but ours as well. At HomeShield Pest Control, we believe no home should be susceptible to the dangers of pests. These pests include rodents, insects, wildlife, and more, all of which we provide residential pest control services for in Gold River.
If you find pests in your home, you might be inclined to try and eliminate them with store-bought sprays, baits, and traps. But the truth is, do-it-yourself (DIY) pest control is rarely effective, ends up costing more money, and is more stressful. With HomeShield Pest Control’s guarantees, you don’t have to worry.
Our home service plan includes:
Interior & Exterior:
- Inspect interior wall joints, cracks, and crevices for pest infestation.
- Create an interior barrier that repels pests.
- Treat beneath sinks and other common entry or breeding areas.
- Lay traps and bait if needed.
- Inspect exterior for entry points, migration paths, and harborage areas.
- Create a 3-foot barrier around the entire home.
- Sweep the eaves, overhangs, entryways, and windows for spider webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests.
- Treat doorway and window joints.
- Inspect wall joints, cracks, crevices, and rafters for pest infestation.
- Sweep the walls, ceiling, and rafters for spiders, spider webs, and egg sacs.
- Create an interior barrier that repels pests.
Yard & Perimeter:
- Inspect the yard for signs of infestation and harborage areas.
- Sweep play structures and sheds for spider webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests.
- Treat cracks, crevices, and expansion joints in driveways and sidewalks.
- Treat around bushes and shrubs.
- Granulate flower beds to discourage nesting.
- Spot treat the yard up to 30 feet from the home.
- Inspect the perimeter for signs of infestation, migration paths, and harborage areas.
- Sweep fences for spider webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests.
- Create a property barrier to protect against your neighbors’ pests.
Learn more about what HomeShield Pest Control can do by giving us a call. With affordable prices and comprehensive home pest control plans, we will help you guard your home against pests. So don’t wait to get started; contact us today!
Commercial Pest Control Gold River, CA
When it comes to managing a commercial property, you have to worry about the health and safety of your employees and customers, your business’s reputation, and more! That’s a lot on your plate! This is why HomeShield Pest Control offers commercial pest extermination services in Gold River.
Once you meet with one of our experienced and trusted technicians, you won’t have to worry; we will do the rest! We use our knowledge of local pest pressures and targeted treatments to ensure that your property is safeguarded.
Our pest services include:
- Ant control and removal
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Bed bug extermination
- Bird control and desensitization
- Cockroach extermination and control
- Rodent control, exclusion, and removal for rats, mice, gophers, moles, and voles
- Spider control including black widow and brown recluse
- Termite inspections
- Termite control treatment services
- Wasp and stinging insect removal
- Wildlife trapping and removal
Don’t wait to connect with our experts to safeguard your business against pests that would like to make your property their home. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can be certain that HomeShield Pest Control will get the job done right.
What Gold River Residents Ought To Know About Bed Bug Extermination
Most people know very little about bed bugs. It is commonly thought that bed bugs only infest dirty houses, but this is far from the truth. Any home can be susceptible to a bed bug infestation, and all homes can have an infestation to varying degrees. This might be your first surprising bed bug fact.
Because of this, as a Gold River resident, you should know the following facts about bed bugs:
- Bed bugs are small, oval-shaped, and flat but will become engorged and have a reddish tint after consuming a blood meal.
- The most common way bed bugs get into a home is by hitching a ride on second-hand and used items. You should always inspect these items before bringing them into your house. This includes furniture, clothes, and appliances.
- Hotels and motels are bed bug hotspots, which is why you should always inspect your room before putting your bags down, especially the luggage rack. You should also never put your bags and belonging on the floor in any public space.
- Bed bugs can travel between different units in apartment buildings and condos.
- Despite their name, bed bugs don’t only infest bedrooms but can be in any space of a home.
- Although small, this is not the reason they are difficult to spot. The real reason is they are nocturnal and will hide during the day.
- Often, the first sign of bed bugs is bites that are usually found in clusters around the ankles, arms, and necks. After being bitten, you might find spots of blood on your bedding.
- It is almost impossible to get rid of a bed bug infestation without professional assistance. Do-it-yourself (DIY) bed bug control will end up costing more money, stress, and time.
If you suspect you have a bed bug infestation in your Gold River home, you should contact the professionals at HomeShield Pest Control. We can handle an infestation of any size, helping to relieve the stress of the situation. Call today to find out more about our Gold River, CA bed bug control services!
How To Spot A Termite Infestation In Gold River
Termite infestations are difficult to spot. This is part of why they are known as silent destroyers. These pests can cause thousands of dollars worth of damage to your home before you know they are there. To keep your Gold River home guarded against termites, here are some helpful tips on how to spot a termite infestation from the professionals at HomeShield Pest Control:
These are small tunnels that termites build to protect themselves from predators while traveling from their colonies for food. These mud tubes are usually near cracks in foundations and shaded areas.
Termite swarmers are winged reproductive members. When they are ready to mate, they will leave their current colony to find a new one. Once they land, they will drop their wings. A pile of discarded wings near windows is an initial sign of a possible infestation.
Droppings can be one of the easiest ways to identify an infestation. Their droppings will look different depending on the species, but most will appear to look like sawdust.
If you are worried about termites on your property or want to take preventative measures, contact us at HomeShield Pest Control for professional termite control services in Gold River. Our team of knowledgeable technicians will help you take proactive steps, inspect for an active infestation, and assess any damage caused by termites.
Specialty Services We Provide In Gold River, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide a variety of specialty pest control services, include the following options: