Pest Control In San Bernardino County, CA
Located in the greater Los Angeles area, San Bernardino County is home to over 2 million residents and is the fifth-most populous county in California. This county is rich in history, art, and culture and offers thousands of things to do for those looking to settle down and start a family. For those looking to set up shop, the major highways that travel through and around the county make it the perfect place. Unfortunately, the dense human population means that San Bernardino County pest control needs are incredibly high, but HomeShield Pest Control is committed to keeping all two million residents safe.
Residential Pest Control In San Bernardino County
A healthy county starts with a healthy home. That's why HomeShield Pest Control provides the most thorough residential pest control services in the entire county. Our licensed technicians customize a treatment plan based on the following:
- Interior inspections
- Exterior inspections
- Garage inspections
- Yard inspections
- Perimeter inspections
These thorough and complete inspections give your technician the whole picture they need to implement a treatment plan specific to your situation. Our residential pest control services in San Bernadino include free estimates, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and the use of eco-friendly products. If pests have invaded your home, don't waste time and money on ineffective over-the-counter products. Give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In San Bernardino County
When it comes to keeping your business operational, HomeShield Pest Control's commercial pest control services will keep you running. With the same thorough inspections and attention to detail as our residential services, our San Bernadino commercial pest control services also include the same 100% satisfaction guarantee right from the first treatment. We service dozens of different types of establishments, including:
- Department stores
HomeShield Pest Control keeps the San Bernardino County economy safe and bustling. We do so through prompt, expert service that employs the toughest treatments available on the professional market that are also environmentally conscientious. Don't let pests catch your business off guard this summer. Contact us today to get started.
Rat Or Mouse: Which Is Worse To Have In Your San Bernardino County Home?
Rodents of any kind are dangerous to have in your home. However, rats and mice are the most common types of rodents you will find in your San Bernardino County home.
Below are some reasons why you seek professional rodent control assistance to remove the rat or mouse infestation in your home:
- Rats and mice are tough to exterminate: Both types of rodents are prolific breeders. Even if you eliminate some of them, there are always a dozen more hiding that you haven't found yet. They are also much smarter than people give them credit for and are wary of the store-bought traps you set out for them.
- They spread diseases: Rats and mice contaminate every area they touch by spreading harmful pathogens through their bites, scratches, feces, and nesting materials. This means you don't have to be bitten to contract a deadly disease; you just need to be exposed to their waste and nesting materials.
- They cause lots of property damage: Rats and mice will chew literally anything if left to their own devices. They can quickly destroy your home's siding, chew through boxes and precious material items, and ruin furniture.
HomeShield Pest Control specializes in rat and mice extermination. We root your infestations out at the source and eliminate the entire colony, leaving nothing behind to restart the infestation. Don't risk your precious family heirlooms and personal belongings. Reach out today to request a quote for our rodent control services in San Bernadino.
Ant Control Methods & Products In San Bernardino County
With the many types of ants we have here in the area, effective ant control in San Bernadino is essential for home and business owners alike. There are many DIY methods listed online, all claiming to provide this effective prevention, but they aren't very effective because:
- Over-the-counter products are not strong enough: Most treatments and items sold at stores are not strong enough to kill the ants invading your property.
- Many of these options contain dangerous chemicals: Many DIY methods recommend using chemicals that are highly toxic to pets if they get ahold of them.
If you are looking for proven ant pest control, look no further than HomeShield Pest Control. Our licensed technicians use eco-friendly treatments that are safe for humans and pets but deadly to the many species of ants looking to invade your home. Don't waste time and money on ineffective methods. Call us today instead!