Pest Control In Del Mar, CA
What do you do when spiders keep getting into your home? What do you do when aphids damage your landscape plants and leave honeydew for ants and other pests to feed on? What can you do to protect yourself from pest problems that catch you by surprise, such as termite damage and wasp swarms? While you can attempt to handle pests on your own, it pays to seek out San Diego County pest control and get year-round pest control service. Let's look at some of the ways a licensed and experienced pest control technician can help you keep pests out of your Del Mar, CA, home or business.
Residential Pest Control In Del Mar
When you contact HomeShield Pest Control for home pest control services, there are many ways our technicians work to keep pests out of your home. Some of them are quite clever.
- If you have lots of spiders near your home, what is likely to happen? Those spiders will get inside, right? Our technicians remove spider webs and get rid of the egg sacs that can be found in spider webs. When we remove one egg sac, we can potentially remove 300 eggs with that sac.
- When a wasp visits your property, it isn't a problem. Wasps are beneficial insects that help with pollination and help you get rid of spiders and other pests. The problems start when wasps create nests on the exterior of your home. We catch nests during routine visits and remove them.
- When aphids get into your landscaping, they damage your plants. That is enough reason to want to get rid of them, but the honeydew aphids produce is a sweet food source for a long list of other pests. The treatments we apply to your landscaping stop aphids in their tracks and add a layer of protection to your exterior.
- Many insects get into your home simply because they can. The liquid barrier treatment we apply to your exterior keeps those insects from living on your property and stops them from getting into your home.
- On the interior of your home, we can apply a repellent in key areas, such as wall joints, cracks, and crevices. After your initial treatment, you may temporarily notice more pest activity around your home because these indoor treatments work to drive pests out.
- We address trouble spots such as your garage. Your technician will remove webs, address pest activity, and apply treatment to repel pests.
- We spot treat your yard up to 30 feet from your home to stop certain pests before they even start to look for a way inside.
- We granulate your flower beds to prevent insect development and to discourage nesting.
Do you see how it works? These and other smart pest control methods drive pests out and keep them out. If you want your Del Mar home to be pest-free, this is the best way to get the job done. No more unwanted guests. No more surprises.
Commercial Pest Control In Del Mar
The services we highlighted above are services we apply around commercial structures well. At HomeShield Pest Control, we don't cut corners. We provide the highest level of service for our residential and commercial pest control customers, but as a commercial customer, you may expect more. We understand. You need proper documentation, treatments that meet government regulatory standards, and environmentally friendly pest control that meets your standards. We have you covered. Our Integrated Pest Management approach will provide the results you want. Connect with us today for a consultation.
What To Do If You See A Mouse In Your Del Mar Home
When you see a mouse, right after you say, "NOPE!" the next thing you should do is contact HomeShield Pest Control. Please take a moment to consider these reasons.
- Mice are clever animals and difficult to trap.
- If you don't catch any mice, it is frustrating.
- If you happen to be successful at catching a few mice, these sneaky rodents can continue to live in your home if you don't know how to properly detect them.
- Mice can impact your health and damage your property. They carry ticks and fleas which are also able to impact your health.
- Professional mouse control from HomeShield Pest Control is comprehensive. We offer expert trapping, rodent monitoring, rodent-proofing, attic cleaning, and other essential services.
At the first sign of mice in your Del Mar home, reach out to HomeShield Pest Control for assistance with effective rodent control services.
Why Professional Bird Control Is So Important In Del Mar
Pest birds are a lot like flying mice. They are a health hazard and they can damage your property. Many of the points above relate to birds as well. It is best to get comprehensive bird control services to deal with contamination, entry points, and the installation of professional bird deterrents. We can help you with all of these. Reach out to us here at HomeShield Pest Control today for guidance on what to do about bird problems in Del Mar, California.