Pest Control In Imperial Beach, CA
When you consider San Diego County pest control, how can you guarantee you'll find the right pest control plan? You need to know what effective pest management looks like. Join us as we look at how the HomeShield Pest Control service team uses science to provide layers of pest protection around Imperial Beach homes and businesses.
Residential Pest Control In Imperial Beach
Your pest control service plan should include inspections, pest maintenance, appropriate treatments, and ongoing evaluations. Let's start on the inside of your home and work our way out.
- On the inside of your home, we perform an inspection during your first service visit and deal with any pests that need to be targeted. We also apply a repellent that works to drive general pests out. Typically, interior work is only needed during the first visit. You shouldn't have any issues with indoor pests after we get started with your exterior pest control.
- In your garage, we treat cracks and crevices, wall joints, rafters, and holes. We also remove spider webs, both high and low. After your initial service, this zone will only be treated as needed.
- On the exterior of your home, we apply a three-foot barrier. The product we use is non repellent. What does that mean? It means that pests won't be able to avoid it, and when they are exposed to it, they won't be allowed to develop a population next to your home.
- In your perimeter, we perform pest maintenance to further reduce pest populations. We sweep eaves, overhangs, entryways, and other key locations to remove spider webs, spider egg sacs, and wasp nests.
- In your yard and landscaping, we apply a granular treatment, sweep play structures for webs and wasp nests, and apply spot treatments up to 30 feet from your exterior.
When you have a residential pest control service plan with HomeShield Pest Control, your Imperial Beach home has layers of pest protection. We're so confident of the service we provide that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. There is no better way to keep pests out. Don't settle for anything less.
Commercial Pest Control In Imperial Beach
When pests threaten your business, HomeShield Pest Control is standing ready to help you find the right solution. Not only do we apply layers of protection around your business and essential interior treatments to repel pests, we use targeted solutions to address unique pest pressures. All of your services are documented and available when you have an audit or health inspection. Reach out to us to schedule a consultation and initial pest evaluation. No Imperial Beach business should ever be without an effective commercial pest control plan.
Just How Dangerous Are Cockroaches In Imperial Beach?
Cockroaches are dirty insects. Their attraction to unsanitary environments and their unsanitary diet cause these insects to be a health concern. They're implicated in the spread of more than 33 kinds of bacteria, seven human pathogens, and six parasitic worms. But, cockroaches aren't just unhygienic guests inside your home. Here are a few more ways they can impact your health and wellbeing.
- Roach infestations have been found to increase hospitalizations for asthma-related symptoms.
- Roaches cause rashes when they crawl across the skin.
- Roaches accidentally bite while feeding on dead skin around the mouths and eyes of sleeping people.
Ongoing pest control service is the best way to keep roaches out. These insects get into Imperial Beach homes by way of tiny entry points in exterior walls and foundations. Granular treatments, barrier treatments, and interior repellents work to keep them out.
How To Tell If Your Imperial Beach Property Has A Termite Problem
There are few pests that can present as much of a threat to your property as subterranean termites. These insects come up from the ground, sneak into the wood of man-made structures, and feed on the inside where the damage can't be seen. If you don't have professional termite protection, it is essential to know the warning signs of a termite problem so you can take steps to protect your property if these signs are detected.
- Worker termites. It is rare to see worker termites in your yard, but you might get lucky. If you pick up a dead branch and see tiny, pale-colored insects crawling on it, you've uncovered a termite infestation.
- Shelter tubes. When worker termites attack the wood of your home, it is likely that they will have to create above-ground tunnels referred to as shelter tubes. You'll find these mud tunnels on hard surfaces near the ground.
- Swarmers. If you see winged termites on the exterior of your home, it is a warning sign that you have a termite infestation. If you see them on the inside of your home, it is a warning sign that you have a severe infestation. In both cases, it is time to contact a licensed professional.
- Swarmer wings. Termite swarmers last less than thirty minutes. Often, the only warning sign of a swarm is the wings left behind by swarmers after the mating process.
If you need assistance with termite control in Imperial Beach, reach out to HomeShield Pest Control for service. We offer termite treatments that arrest termite activity. We also provide proactive termite protection that can protect your property before termites attack. We can help.