Pest Control In La Jolla, CA
If you live in La Jolla and you've been considering San Diego County pest control, we're glad you stopped by. We have some troublesome pests in our neck of the woods and your home or business needs layers of protection to keep those pests out. Join us as we look at the layers of protection your HomeShield Pest Control technician will apply and explain how these layers give you the best protection for La Jolla pests.
Residential Pest Control In La Jolla
Most residential properties have five critical zones: Interior, exterior, perimeter, yard, and garage. In these zones, you need appropriate treatments to manage and control pests. Let's start with indoor spaces.
- In your home, we seal gaps and put a physical barrier in place to keep pests out. No physical barrier is complete, so we apply crack, crevice, and joint treatments. The product we use is a repellent that drives pests out and stops pests from wanting to get inside. When you notice higher-than-normal pest activity around your exterior after your initial treatment, keep in mind that it is because the indoor treatment really works.
- In your garage, we remove webs to reduce spider activity and populations. We seal potential entry points and apply a treatment to your cracks, crevices, joints, and rafters to repel pests.
- Around your home, we apply an exterior barrier treatment to add another layer of pest protection for your interior. Along with creating a barrier, we will sweep eaves, overhangs, entryways, and other key areas to remove spider webs and wasp nests, and we will treat your doorways and window joints.
- In your perimeter, we will address spider webs, wasp nests, and target certain pests. We may address pest pressures by applying systemic injections to prevent aphid problems. Aphids produce honeydew, a highly sought-after food source for many pests.
- In your yard, we will add yet another layer of protection by applying a granular treatment to your flower beds and landscaping and we will spot treat up to 30 feet from your home.
What should your La Jolla residential pest control look like? It should be layer upon layer and it should sufficiently target a wide range of pests. It should also be backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. At HomeShield Pest Control, we have you covered. Connect with us today to schedule your first service visit. Life is so much better without pests.
Commercial Pest Control In La Jolla
What should your La Jolla commercial pest control look like? You need modern, smart, and eco-friendly solutions. You can trust our IPM-trained commercial specialists to guide you toward the right service plan. It all begins with the exceptional barrier protection we outlined above. Along with these treatments, we evaluate the pest control needs of your industry and make sure you have targeted treatments to arrest pest development, prevent reproduction, and block off pest routes. Connect with us for a consultation and initial inspection. Don't let pests impact your bottom line. Get your protection in place today.
The Best Way To Protect Your La Jolla Property From Termites
Termites are destructive pests. There are many ways you can guard your property, such as removing wood sources, addressing wood-to-soil contact, performing routine inspections, and sealing potential entry points. But doing your own termite control will leave you at risk even if you do it right.
When you have a professional handle your termite control for you, there are many benefits.
- Your termite control will be installed properly.
- Your service professional will perform inspections to make sure you stay protected.
- All the work of termite control is handled by an insured professional. In the unlikely event that damage occurs, it is covered.
- Your termite protection is likely to be covered by a warranty. If termites find a way past your defenses, you're not the one who has to pay for it.
Termites are sneaky. These insects can damage your home for years without providing any noticeable warning signs. Protect your equity by getting professional termite control from HomeShield Pest Control.
How To Prevent Bed Bugs In La Jolla
What do you know about bed bugs? Are you aware that these bugs don't live in your yard or find their way in through tiny holes in your exterior? They're hitchhiking pests. If you hope to prevent a bed bug infestation, you need to know the current best practices for preventing bed bugs.
- Always perform a bed bug inspection when spending the night away from home. Look for black fecal spotting, black streaks, shed skins, tiny white eggs, and bed bugs in all stages of development.
- Protect your laundry by putting your dirty clothes in a sealed plastic bag.
- Put all your laundry through a hot wash and a dryer cycle when you get home.
- Always inspect used furniture before you bring items into your home.
- Keep a watchful eye out for bed bug activity or the scent of bed bug pheromones when you are in public venues or on public transportation.
If bed bugs find their way into your La Jolla home, keep us in mind. HomeShield Pest Control offers industry-leading solutions for bed bugs. We can resolve your bed bug problem. Connect with us for immediate assistance.