Reliable Pest Management In Spring Valley, CA
A smaller area of San Diego County, the beautiful town of Spring Valley is a popular destination for residents of all ages. This tiny town is considered to be a census-designated place on the East side of the county, home to roughly 30,000 unique individuals. Spring Valley got its name from a local underground water source (a spring), which acted as the watering hole for livestock and the indigenous Kumeyaay people for hundreds of years. Today, Spring Valley is a popular bedroom community for families, couples, and young professionals commuting to San Diego city.
Life here in Spring Valley is nothing like the urban sprawl of San Diego, but there are some factors that remain the same throughout. One of these similarities includes the presence of dangerous and even threatening pest species. While many home and business owners believe they are safe from infestations in the small city of Spring Valley, the truth is that rodents, termites, bed bugs, and pest birds are an all-too-common occurrence around town. That's why Spring Valley residents need exterminating services from a San Diego County pest control provider.
To prevent these and other serious infestations, HomeShield Pest Control has been a leading provider of pest treatment and prevention services since 2009. We have adapted to meet the needs of our clients, including hundreds of Spring Valley home and business owners. Watch us jump into action to serve you by submitting an online contact form right away.
Residential Pest Control In Spring Valley, CA
Every Spring Valley home needs, safe, affordable, and effective pest control services. HomeShield Pest Control understands that caring for your pets, your property, and your family is extremely important to you, which is why we choose to offer only 100% green insecticides to our clients.
These all-natural and easy-to-apply products can be used against a variety of dangerous bugs, including:
We spread our products around five major application points of your property including inside, outside, and the perimeter of the lawn. Once we have made the initial applications, we will return to your home to ensure that pests and their remnants are no longer nearby.
If we have missed anything, including pests that may have been hidden away, we promise to return to your home immediately. We will re-treat your home entirely for free! Get the Spring Valley home pest control services that your family deserves. HomeShield Pest Control is ready to take your call at any time.
Commercial Pest Control In Spring Valley, CA
For more than 10 years, HomeShield Pest Control has been faithfully serving the surrounding businesses of Spring Valley, CA. We use our dedication and experience in the commercial pest control industry to effectively remove pest populations from any environment, including industries such as:
- Food Prep & Restaurants
- Daycare & Childcare Buildings
- Healthcare Facilities
- Retail & Strip Malls
- Apartments, Condos & Multi-Family Housing
- Warehouses & Storage Centers
Our commercial pest control program consists of several visits to your premises, accompanied by natural treatment options that both protect your facility and eliminate pests on your property. See the HomeShield difference for yourself. Book a commercial pest control consultation with a pest control agent right away.
Specialty Services We Provide In Spring Valley, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide a variety of specialty pest control services, including the following options:
Why Spring Valley Business Owners Should Choose Professional Bird Control
Birds are not usually considered pest species here in Spring Valley. Unfortunately, these flying creatures are some of the worst offenders for residential and commercial properties alike. Pest birds like finches, pigeons, starlings, and grackles are extremely problematic for outdoor spaces and often cause property damage to build their nests.
Pest birds may also leave an abundance of waste behind, which could spread illness and infection. Slick patches around sidewalks and driveways could also become a fall hazard to homeowners and commercial customers. For many reasons and more, professional bird control services for your Spring Valley property might be the most important investment you make this year. Here’s why:
- Professional bird control effectively eliminates birds without additional hassle.
- All birds are treated humanely and removed without harmful chemicals.
- Treatment and removal strategies are designed to protect people and property.
To learn more about professional bird control in Spring Valley, CA, call HomeShield Pest Control as soon as possible.
Why German Cockroaches Love Spring Valley Restaurants
A German cockroach can survive in just about any environment, but they especially love Spring Valley restaurants. This is because restaurants tend to have more food available for cockroaches.
Even just food scraps, crumbs, or grease could become a cockroach’s next meal in your Spring Valley resident – which is why proper food and trash storage is more important than ever.
If your restaurant isn’t properly storing your food and trash, your risk of cockroaches will only increase – and it could put your restaurant out of business if the infestation isn’t dealt with quickly.
An All-Inclusive Guide To Ant Control For Spring Valley Homeowners
Most of the time, ants enter (and stay) in your home because you’re providing them with something they like – so, here is some home pest control for ants:
- Get rid of any potential entry points. Ants can crawl through the tiniest of cracks, so you’ll want to use a sealant like caulk to take care of any holes, gaps, or other cracks in your home’s walls and foundation.
- Clean up dirty dishes. Dirty dishes lying in your sink can contain food particles that lure ants in, so it’s important to take care of any dirty dishes as soon as possible.
- Regularly wipe off kitchen surfaces. Kitchen counters, tables, and other surfaces can contain food particles and crumbs that attract ants. After meals, wipe up any surfaces that had food on them.
- Sweep and vacuum your home regularly. Crumbs and spills can end up on the floor, so it’s a good idea to regularly sweep up and vacuum your home, especially in rooms where you’ve eaten or prepared food.
- Properly store food items and products. Be sure to keep your leftovers in airtight containers and sealed in your kitchen cabinets, fridge, or freezer.
- Keep your garbage can sealed and regularly emptied. Rotting food in garbage cans can attract ants, so don’t forget to regularly empty garbage bins and keep trash cans sealed.
- Don’t leave moisture issues untreated. Moisture issues, like leaky faucets and other plumbing problems, can provide ants with the moisture they need. Once you notice moisture issues, you should deal with them as soon as possible.
The Problems Aphids Bring To Your Spring Valley Lawn
Aphids in Spring Valley can be a big problem, but what kind of issues can they cause for your lawn? Here’s what Spring Valley residents should be on the lookout for.
Aphids are damaging to your plants, especially during the spring and summer seasons when you’re seeing new spring growth. Some aphids are also capable of carrying diseases and viruses, which they may transmit to your plants and cause lasting damage.
Even if they don’t spread viruses, aphids still secrete honeydew. This is a sticky substance that they may leave behind on your plants, grass, or other parts of your property. While honeydew may just be a nuisance for homeowners, it can also attract ants too.
In addition to an aphid problem, you may eventually end up dealing with an ant infestation in your yard or your home.
Spring Valley Homeowners Guide To Avoiding Rodent Problems
Common rodents are dangerous for any resident, but knowing how to prevent them is the first step to reducing the risk of dealing with them. Here are some handy tips for how to get rid of rodents:
- Don’t provide easy access to food. Since rodents are drawn to human food, you’ll want to keep leftovers properly stored and clean up any crumbs or food debris that’s left out. Even pet food can sustain rodents, so you’ll want to store that in a sealed package or container too.
- Identify cracks and crevices to seal up. Check for tiny gaps, holes, and crevices that rodents may use to slip through your home’s foundation. When you seal these cracks up, you’ll want to use a rodent-proof material, like steel wool, to do so. Mice and rats can chew through most materials, like wood, plastic, and even vinyl.
- Wash dirty dishes in a timely manner. The food debris on dirty dishes can lure mice and rats, so you shouldn’t leave dirty dishes sitting in the sink overnight.
- Address drainage and moisture issues. Rodents need a water source, and leaky pipes, faucets, and other standing water in your home can do the trick. Get rid of standing water on your property, and address drainage issues once you discover them.
- Trim shrubs and tree branches near your home. Roof rats may use tree branches or vegetation on the side of your home to climb onto your roof, but regularly trimming branches and shrubs can help prevent this.
Different types of rodents in your Spring Valley home can be a health risk, but working with the pros at HomeShield Pest Control can make all the difference.