Quality Pest Control Services In Lodi, CA
It’s no secret that Lodi, California is famous for its wine! People travel to the area from all over the country to experience the various wineries and enjoy the tasting rooms that residents are fortunate enough to have right at hand. Even a place as enjoyable as Lodi deals with everyday problems such as pests. Home and business owners know how frustrating it can be to have an infestation. HomeShield Pest Control is here to help!
At HomeShield Pest Control, our core values are what guide our operation. These values include are know your WHY, be passionate, live with character, strive for excellence, unlock your full potential, be grateful, and give back. These principles allow us to offer quality service to increase the quality of life for our customers and employees.
HomeShield Pest Control is licensed, bonded, and insured and will help you create a barrier to keep pests out from your home or business. Don’t wait to get assistance with an existing pest problem or preventing a new one. Call us today to discuss the available service plans you need to protect your Lodi home our business.
Residential Pest Control In Lodi, CA
If someone asks you to list three things you worry about when it comes to your home, does pest infestation make the list? Whether you answer yes or no, at HomeShield Pest Control, our goal is to keep unwanted pests out of Lodi residential properties.
How We Can Help Your Home
Many people don’t consider pest control until they have a problem, but this doesn’t have to be the case! At HomeShield Pest Control, we offer preventative services, that will help alleviate the stress and dangers from an infestation.
Our treatment and protective service plans may include:
- Creating an interior barrier
- Treating beneath sinks and other common entry or breeding areas
- Laying traps and bait
- Creating a 3-foot barrier around the entire house on the exterior
- Sweeping eaves, overhangs, entryways, and windows for webs, eggs, and nests
- Sweeping play structures, sheds, and fences
- Treating cracks, crevices, and expansion joints in driveways and sidewalks
- Treating around bushes and shrubs
- Granulating flower beds
- Spot treating the yard up to 30 feet from the home
- Creating a property barrier to protect against your neighbors’ pests
To learn more about pest control options for your Lodi home, call us at HomeShield Pest Control and connect with one of our knowledgeable technicians. You will receive a free quote over the phone and you can request an inspection of your property.
Commercial Pest Control In Lodi, CA
What does it mean to you to keep your business safe? Maybe it means protecting products, or providing a clean work environment, or ensuring your company’s reputation, and helping to retain customers and clients. No matter what you believe, we at HomeShield Pest Control are here to make it a reality.
How We Can Help Your Business
Our licensed and trained technicians will provide a thorough inspection during the initial visit and customize a treatment plan based on their findings. Infestations and potential nesting areas, entry points, and places of harborage are identified. Our technicians will get to work protecting your property from the inside and outside by developing this plan. Our commercial pest management process looks like this:
1st Point: Interior Inspection & Treatment (included in every initial service and afterward on an “as needed” basis)
- Inspect interior wall joints, cracks, and crevices for pest infestation
- Create an interior barrier that repels pests
- Treat beneath sinks and other common entry or breeding areas
- Lay traps and bait if needed
2nd Point: Exterior Inspection & Treatment (included in every service)
- Inspect exterior for entry points, migration paths, and harborage areas
- Create a 3-foot barrier around the entire home
- Sweep the eaves, overhangs, entryways, and windows for spider webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests
- Treat doorway and window joints
3rd Point: Garage Inspection & Treatment (included in every initial service and afterward on an “as needed” basis)
- Inspect wall joints, cracks, crevices, and rafters for pest infestation
- Sweep the walls, ceiling, and rafters for spiders, spider webs, and egg sacs
- Create an interior barrier that repels pests
4th Point: Yard Inspection & Treatment (included in every service)
- Inspect yard for signs of infestation and harborage areas
- Sweep play structures and sheds for spider webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests
- Treat cracks, crevices, and expansion joints in driveways and sidewalks
- Treat around bushes and shrubs
- Granulate flower beds to discourage nesting
- Spot treat the yard up to 30 feet from the home
5th Point: Perimeter Inspection & Treatment (included in every service, depending on the size of your property)
- Inspect perimeter for signs of infestation, migration paths, and harborage areas
- Sweep fences for spider webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests
- Create a property barrier to protect against your neighbors’ pests
It is essential that you do not ignore a pest problem. When you notice any signs of infestation contact us at HomeShield Pest Control. We will work quickly and discreetly to remove pests from your commercial property, saving your Lodi business’s reputation.
Four Rodent Control Solutions For Lodi Residents
Rodents are an unwelcome sight in any home. They can cause immense damage to a property, contaminate food, and spread diseases. This is something Lodi residents shouldn’t have to deal with, so HomeShield Pest Control has four solutions for you:
- Identify weakness in your home’s protective barriers and what rodent is I invading. This is essential to rodent control as rats, mice, and other rodents are wily, dexterous creatures that can fit through tiny openings and even scale walls.
- The most important preventative step to rodent control is sealing off entry points. This eliminates the rodents’ ability to make their way into your home.
- After removing a rodent infestation, clean-up is important as the rodent urine and fecal matter is dangerous to humans.
- Monitoring will help ensure that your home stays rodent-free. Although you have sealed entry points, rodents are resourceful and will find other ways to sneak in.
If you would like further information about rodent control in Lodi, CA and how HomeShield Pest Control can help keep your property rodent-free, contact us today!
How Do I Remove Wasps From My Property In Lodi?
Wasps are dangerous stinging insects that should not be threatened. For wasps, a threat can come in the form of getting too near the hive, poking it with a stick, or spraying it with chemicals or water. If this is the case, how do you get rid of wasps from your Lodi property? The answer to this question is to get professional assistance.
Pest control experts are trained to remove these dangerous insects in a way that keeps you and anyone around safe. An expert will formulate a pest control plan that to keep wasps from returning to begin building a new colony. If you are in Lodi, CA, call HomeShield Pest Control for effective wasp control and removal. We will respond promptly and get you on your way to a stinging insect-free property!