Professional Pest Solutions In Dixon, CA
Dixon may be a beautiful place to live and a great place to run a business, but we do have more than enough pest problems to go around. As a local business, we take pride in servicing Dixon area homes and businesses with high-quality, affordable pest control service. That’s why at HomeShield Pest Control, we make the following commitments to all of our Dixon area clients:
- 100% service guarantee
- Customer service with integrity
- Comprehensive services
- Eco-friendly products only
- Ongoing protection
Call us today to schedule an inspection with one of our commercial or residential pest control technicians or get a quote online.
Residential Pest Control In Dixon, CA
In Dixon, it’s important to protect your home from invasive pests like termites, rodents, roaches, and more. These pests can destroy your property, endanger your family, and create an uncomfortable environment in a place that should be your most peaceful sanctuary.
That’s just one of the many reasons why partnering with the professionals at HomeShield Pest Control can protect everything that matters most to you from pest problems.
With years of experience in the industry and area along with eco-friendly products, we guarantee a pest-free home in a way that doesn’t threaten the beautiful nature around us.
Call us today to schedule your inspection with one of our Dixon, CA residential pest control experts.
Commercial Pest Control In Dixon, CA
As a business owner in Dixon, one of the most difficult things to do is protect your reputation in the community, especially when there are pests in your facility. Unfortunately, trying to protect your facility from pests on your own will likely result in damaged inventory, failed health inspections, and a detrimental blow to your reputation in the community.
That’s why you can’t put your trust in anything other than the professional assurances of HomeShield Pest Control. Our commercial pest control experts have years of experience and eco-friendly pest control products that can ensure your customers will never notice pest issues on your property ever again. Give us a call to take your first step towards a pest-free commercial facility, guaranteed.
How Dixon Property Owners Can Avoid Fleas & Ticks
Many people think that fleas and ticks are only carried by pets. However, anyone can incur a dangerous flea and tick infestation, even if they don’t own pets. Pets may be the likely source of bringing fleas and ticks into your home, but something had to carry the fleas and ticks onto the property in the first place.
In fact, fleas and ticks are typically introduced to properties by wildlife like rodents and deer. That’s why when rodents invade your home, you could be at risk of a flea or tick problem. These parasites can cause skin irritations, health concerns, and even dangerous diseases like Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
Here are the best ways to avoid flea and tick problems in your Dixon home:
- Maintain the lawn properly to avoid good nesting conditions.
- Keep wildlife off of your property to avoid the introduction of fleas and ticks.
- Medicate your pets with the help of a professional veterinarian.
- Get professional help at the first sign of a problem.
Once you do incur a flea or tick infestation, there is very little you can do to eradicate the entire problem yourself. Instead, get the professional help that you can count on when what matters most to you is on the line. Give us a call today to get access to guaranteed professional tick and flea control methods.
What Dixon Residents Ought To Know About Ant Control
If you notice ants in the yard or around your property, they might make their way into your home sooner than you think. Unfortunately, ants may threaten your home and your family‘s health. Some species of ants in the Dixon area will damage the wooden portions of your home or the infrastructure within, even doing damage to your electronics in the case of a robust infestation. Others can spread dangerous bacteria around your home, leading to a variety of serious illnesses.
Since ants are small and travel in large groups, they can be very difficult to keep out of your home. The best way to control ants on your own is to practice the following methods:
- Maintaining your lawn regularly
- Cleaning thoroughly and consistently
- Storing food and trash properly
- Controlling moisture issues around your property
These methods can help limit your chances of an ant infestation, but there is not much you can do on your own once you incur a problem. That’s why HomeShield Pest Control offers high-quality ant control packages for Dixon, CA residents at a price that won’t break your budget. Give us a call today to find out how we can put a guarantee behind our eco-friendly ant control solutions on your property.
The Trick To Keep From Bringing Bed Bugs Into Your Dixon Home
When it comes to keeping bed bugs out of your Dixon home, the trick is diligence. Try these tips to keep these tenacious parasites away:
- Check yourself. Bed bugs thrive in public places where they have access to people, so any time you’ve been in public, be sure to inspect your personal belongings thoroughly.
- Decorate cautiously. If you’re considering bringing home secondhand furniture, always try to get as much information as possible about their previous whereabouts. Was this dresser kept in storage for a while? What type of home was it in before? You’ll also want to look for signs of bed bug activity.
- Seal off entry points. It’s easy enough to get bed bugs by having a neighbor with an infestation, so insert door sweeps if you need them and fill crevices in your foundation with silicone-based caulk.
- Work with a professional. If you’ve developed a bed bug outbreak, the most effective way to remove the whole thing is with professional bed bug removal from a pest expert. Bringing in professional assistance can also provide you with additional tips on preventing these issues in the first place.
For more information on eco-friendly bed bug control in Dixon, call the team at HomeShield Pest Control today.
Little-Known Ways Birds Cause Big Problems For Dixon Property Owners
While birds might appear harmless on the surface, they can actually cause some pretty significant problems for property owners in Dixon. Birds are capable of a lot of issues that are strictly linked to their droppings. While it might seem gross, bird feces have the ability to cause property damage like corrosion. These same feces are linked with histoplasmosis, which is a lung infection that comes as a result of breathing in fungal spores. Birds can also spread parasites like fleas, ticks, mites, and lice, which can all come with their own health risks like tularemia, Lyme disease, skin infections, and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
Birds are also known to roost along electrical wires with dry materials. This unsuspecting scenario can actually lead to fires in some cases. And if birds are able to get inside of a property, they can ruin insulation, which can lead to higher energy costs and exposure to future pest problems. At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide humane bird control services in Dixon that include trapping, exclusion, and clean-up, so that our community is always protected from harmful birds. For more information on these services, please call us today.
Are You Attracting Mosquitoes To Your Dixon Backyard?
You may be attracting mosquitoes to your Dixon yard whether you mean to or not. They are seasonal pests, which means that mosquitoes will appear year after year when temperatures and humidity levels begin to rise. If you have areas of standing water that don’t get turned over regularly or collections of water in buckets or grill covers, then you’re likely to make your property even more appealing to mosquitoes. Other factors that might lure mosquitoes to your yard include having overgrown harborage sites, lots of piles of yard rubbish, as well as dark and damp hiding spots. The sheer presence of people around your backyard can also attract mosquitoes.
If you are seeing mosquitoes around your backyard, the best thing to do is call HomeShield Pest Control for seasonal mosquito treatments. Our company specializes in eco-friendly mosquito control in Dixon that comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We provide detailed yard evaluations to understand where mosquitoes are nesting and then use a backpack fogger and residual treatments to target mosquitoes in all of their life stages. You’ll receive monthly visits for the extent of mosquito season to ensure continued coverage. For more information on keeping mosquitoes out of your yard, please call us today.
What You Can Do To Keep Wasps Out Of Your Dixon Yard
Wasps are a potentially hazardous pest to have in your Dixon yard because of how easily they are provoked and the health risks that can result from that. In order to keep them off of your property, try the following tips:
- Consider what and how you plant. Wasps are lured to sweet things like flowers and fruit trees. If you are going to have these items on your property, keep them as far away from your home as possible. You can also consider planting herb gardens, marigolds, and wormwood.
- Be aware of trash. If you store any garbage bins outside, make sure that they always have a properly fitting lid and try not to let the trash accumulate.
- Make yourself unappealing. To further deter wasps, be sure to avoid wearing perfume, bright colors, or scented hygiene products.
- Tidy up. When you have outdoor gatherings or enjoy a meal on your deck, be sure to keep food items properly covered and clean any spills from sugary or meaty items.
- Ask for help. The most reliable way to address wasps is with professional stinging insect control in Dixon from a pest expert. Not only will these services create a protective barrier around your home, but they’ll also eliminate nests, which is one of the most important factors in deterring future colonies.
For more information on wasp control for your home, call HomeShield Pest Control today.
Specialty Services We Provide In Dixon, CA
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide a variety of specialty pest control services, include the following options:
- Ant control
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Attic cleaning services
- Bed bug control
- Bird control
- Cockroach control
- Pest control
- Rodent control
- Rodent exclusion
- Spider control
- Termite control and inspections
- Wasp removal
- Wildlife trapping