At HomeShield Pest Control, Our Job Is To Make Your Home Look Beautiful Again
If you have experienced significant termite damage and fungus or dry rot around your home, chances are that you've experienced the effects of wood-eating organisms on a firsthand basis. These creatures chip away at the structural support of your house, reducing your property value and significantly increasing your risk for future damages.
At HomeShield Pest Control, we use a host of integrative pest control methods in Sacramento to successfully restore your home to its former glory, eliminating damages, repairing surfaces, and reconstructing elements that matter. With highly trained technicians and a discreet team of carpentry specialists, our team is tasked with nothing less than making your home beautiful.
The Wood Repair & Construction Process Of HomeShield Pest Control
The HomeShield Pest Control wood repair and construction process was designed to assist homeowners who are recovering from termite damage and fungus or dry rot. After our initial inspection service, our team can provide a host of services customized to your needs and circumstances.
We work hard to:
- Change out termite-damaged termite wood
- Completely replace full pieces of damaged wood
- Perform scape and treat and patches on wood for fungus or dry rot
- Apply intricate deck repairs and reconstructions
How HomeShield Protects Your Home
The property protection and management of your home matters greatly to HomeShield Pest Control. We never sub-contract out these services and only use our specialized in-house team. Our professionals actually do the work you hire them to do, and we have specialized in wood repair for several decades. To date, the wood repair team at HomeShield Pest Control has over 75 combined years of experience — more than a quarter-century!
Before we begin applying solutions to your home, we will need to survey the affected property. The HomeShield Pest Control wood inspection process is carried out in a few easy steps.
- Our inspections will thoroughly survey the home for types of damages, the extent of damages, and its overall accessibility.
- We will check for any signs of active wood-eating pests, including termites.
- Once the inspection is complete, we will supply recommended corrective options to the customer.
HomeShield Pest Control believes that having plenty of corrective options available is important to protecting your Californian home. We offer:
- Complete repair and salvage, or a complete replacement.
- A combination of repair and salvage, where we will dig out affected lumber and patch it completely.
- A total replacement that removes all affected wood.
Prior to installing your new pieces of lumber, the HomeShield Pest Control team of carpenters will seal the wood to prevent future infestations. As a licensed termite control company in California, we can treat wood with preventative solutions for fungus, termites, and other wood-eating organisms. Best of all, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Call HomeShield Pest Control today to sign up for the first inspection.
Our California Pest Control Services
In California, we provide reliable home pest control and commercial pest control solutions.
Home Pest Control
Learn more about home pest control in California.
Commercial Pest Control
Learn more about commercial pest control in California.
Prevent Wood-Eating Organisms With Professional Services
The first step to stop wood-eating organisms is always prevention. HomeShield Pest Control recommends using professional termite and pest control services, which will provide your home with the highest amount of protection possible and includes:
- Using physical barriers to keep bugs out.
- Applying synthetic solutions to prevent future infestations.
- Using preventative barriers that repel pests and wood-eating organisms.
Contact HomeShield Pest Control today to learn more.
Consult With HomeShield Pest Control On Your Next Wood Repair & Construction
Ready to get started with a wood repair and construction service in your home? Our team is ready to answer your questions and schedule an initial consultation right away. Call us today to speak with a professional carpenter!