At HomeShield Pest Control, our top priotity is keeping your Rancho Santa Margarita home and/or business free from pest infestations. One of the ways we do this is through rodent control.
In the Rancho Santa Margarita area, rodents are common. More rural areas often deal with underground rodents (such as gophers, moles, and voles) and all areas must watch for mice and rats. The best way to keep these critters out of your home is to ensure the home has been prepared with rodent and rat exclusion techniques that keep these pests out. If you are dealing with an infestation of rats, mice, or other rodents, then setting traps will be an important part of eliminating the rodents.
Luckily, HomeShield can help! We are experts in rodent pest control in Rancho Santa Margarita and will help exterminate and control the rodents on your Rancho Santa Margarita property. Call us today and we’ll come help get rid of the mice, rats, gophers, moles, voles, and any other critters or pests you are dealing with.
Other services we provide in Rancho Santa Margarita
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide multiple services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
- Ant removal / control
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Attic cleaning Rancho Santa Margarita
- Bed bug extermination Rancho Santa Margarita
- Bird control
- Cockroach extermination / control
- Lawn care treatment and fertilizing services
- Pest control Rancho Santa Margarita
- Rodent exclusion Rancho Santa Margarita
- Rodent control Rancho Santa Margarita / removal (rats & mice; also gophers, moles, & voles)
- Spider control (black widow, brown recluse, etc.)
- Termite inspections Rancho Santa Margarita
- Termite control Rancho Santa Margarita
- Wasp removal
- Weed control
- Wildlife trapping Rancho Santa Margarita
Call now to get started today!
Rodent Control: Rancho Santa Margarita Neighborhoods and Zip Codes we Service
We service the following zip code in Rancho Santa Margarita: 92688.
We also service all of the neighborhoods and areas in Rancho Santa Margarita, including the areas near and around: Alma Aldea, Altisima Park, Antonio Parkway, Arroyo Vista Park, Avenida De Las Banderas, Avenida Empresa, El Corazon, El Portal, Melinda Road, Mesa Linda Park, O’Neill Regional Park, Plano Trabuco Road, Rancho Santa Margarita Intermediate School, Rancho Santa Margarita Lake, Robinson Ranch Elementary School, Robinson Ranch Road, Santa Margarita Parkway, Starlight Park, and Tijeras Creek Elementary School.