Welcome to HomeShield Pest Control. Our locally owned and licensed, bonded, and insured business is here to deal with any bugs or pests that have invaded your home. We use eco-friendly products to get rid of them and essentially create a barrier around your home to prevent them from coming back.
What Is HomeShield Pest Control Service?
We focus on the interior, exterior, garage, yard, and perimeter to provide the most thorough inspection and treatment. These are the five areas where bugs and pests cause problems. By looking in the right places, we can address any issues with safe and effective products that won’t cause harm to your family or pets, employees, or clients. Our licensed, trained technicians begin with an inspection; once they identify all infested areas, they will begin treatment and identify additional hiding spots, nesting sites, and entry points.
100% Service Guarantee
We guarantee that Stockton clients will be 100% satisfied with our service. Our 100% Service Guarantee is among the most inclusive in the industry. It applies to each visit and provides our clients with unlimited free maintenance calls following initial service and until your next regular service visit. Call today for a free quote.
Services We Provide
At HomeShield Pest Control, we specialize in a wide range of services and provide Stockton clients with the most professional:
- Ant Removal/Control
- Aphid Control
- Bed Bug Extermination
- Bird Control
- Cockroach Extermination
- Lawn Care Treatment and Fertilizing
- Pest Control
- Rodent Exclusion & Proofing
- Rodent Control
- Spider Control
- Termite Inspection and Control
- Wasp Removal
- Weed Control
- Wildlife Trapping
Pests We Treat Against
We’re familiar with the kinds of pests Stockton, California, customers most often encounter, so can successfully remove and protect your home against:
- Bed bugs
- Black Widow/Brown Recluse Spiders
Here’s How It Works
A thorough, customized pest control treatment is providing during an initial visit. One of our licensed and trained technicians will inspect, identify, and treat any infestations they find, on the spot. They will also check around your home or business for areas of entry and where additional bugs and pests may be hiding. Wherever these creatures harbor, we will find them.
The 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed HomeShield Service doesn’t end with a single visit. Your technician will return a month later for a follow-up visit and inspect your property for signs of infestations. They will provide additional treatments as needed based on known pest activity in Stockton as well as seasonal variations. Therefore, we can ensure year-round guaranteed protection.
1st Point: Interior Inspection & Treatment
(with your initial service and then “as needed”)
1. Thorough inspection of wall joints, cracks, and crevices
2. Installation of a pest-repelling interior barrier
3. Treatment of common entry points, beneath sinks, and where pests breed
4. We also lay traps and bait whenever necessary
2nd Point: Exterior Inspection & Treatment
1. Treatment of doorway and window joints
2. Exterior inspection of entry points, migration paths, and where bugs/pests find shelter
3. Find/sweep spider webs, wasp nests, and egg sacs around windows, entryways, eaves, and overhangs
4. Form a 3 foot barrier around the structure
3rd Point: Garage Inspection & Treatment
(provided during initial service and follow up visits)
1. Check for signs of infestation at wall joints, cracks, crevices, and rafters
2. Sweep the rafters, walls, and ceiling to eliminate spiders, webs, and egg sacs
3. Create an effective pest-repelling interior barrier
4th Point: Yard Inspection & Treatment
1. Complete inspection for signs of infestation and harborage
2. Sweep webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests away from play structures
3. Treatment of driveway/sidewalk cracks, crevices, and expansion joints
4. Eco-safe treatment around bushes and shrubs
5. Treat flower beds with granulated materials to prevent nesting
6. Spot treatments up to 30 feet from your home
5th Point: Perimeter Inspection & Treatment
(available depending on property size)
1. Full inspection to find infestations, migration paths, and places of refuge
2. Clear fences of wasp nests, spider webs, and insect egg sacs
3. Protect your property with a barrier that blocks outside pests
Contact HomeShield for the Best Pest Control Services
HomeShield Pest Control provides inspections and can rid your home or office of bugs, rodents, and more. We are not your ordinary local exterminator. Our technicians possess a wide range of experience in helping Stockton residents and business owners be free of infestations.
Pests enter from the outside, so we eliminate them from within and then protect your home by creating an impenetrable barrier. Call us now to schedule a specialized, 100% Guaranteed treatment.