At HomeShield Pest Control, our top priority is keeping your Cameron Park home and/or business free from pest infestations. One of the ways we do this is through rodent control.
In the Cameron Park area, rodents are common. More rural areas often deal with underground rodents (such as gophers, moles, and voles) and all areas must watch for mice and rats. The best way to keep these critters out of your home is to ensure the home has been prepared with rodent and rat exclusion techniques that keep these pests out. If you are dealing with an infestation of rats, mice, or other rodents, then setting traps will be an important part of eliminating the rodents.
Luckily, HomeShield can help! We are experts in rodent pest control in Cameron Park and will help exterminate and control the rodents on your Cameron Park property. Call us today and we’ll come help get rid of the mice, rats, gophers, moles, voles, and any other critters or pests you are dealing with.
Other services we provide in Cameron Park
At HomeShield Pest Control, we provide multiple services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
- Ant removal / control
- Aphid control, offering systemic injections
- Attic cleaning services Cameron Park
- Bed bug extermination Cameron Park
- Bird control
- Cockroach extermination / control
- Lawn care treatment and fertilizing services
- Pest control Cameron Park
- Rodent exclusion & proofing Cameron Park
- Rodent control Cameron Park / removal (rats & mice; also gophers, moles, & voles)
- Spider control (black widow, brown recluse, etc.)
- Termite inspections Cameron Park
- Termite control Cameron Park
- Wasp removal
- Weed control
- Wildlife trapping
Call us today to get started!
Rodent Control: Cameron Park Neighborhoods and Zip Codes we Service
We service the following zip code in Cameron Park: 95682
We also service all of the neighborhoods and areas in Cameron Park, including the homes off of Meder Road, Cameron Park Drive, Cambridge Road, Country Club Drive, Green Valley Road, Dear Valley Road, Starbuck Road, Bass Lake Road, and all areas around the Cameron Park Country Club and Golf Course, Hacienda Park, Royal Oaks Park, and Cameron Park Lake.